Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #1
!!!!

Default 32/M Ashamed of my kinks.

I've been on get dare on and off for a while now.

I never tell anyone about my kinks. I'm so ashamed of them I often lock myself out of my get dare accounts to stop me engulfing myself.

I always end up opening another account though.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
stroker35

What do you like to do for self bondage?

Limits: Scat, peeing, showing my face on video

PM Dares

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
stroker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:03 AM   #3
!!!!

Not much yet but it's something I keep thinking I want to explore. In a safe way of course.

Mostly it's just wrapping my underwear around my wrists so I feel restrained but I can easily get out.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:25 AM   #4
Wolf007
Account Banned

Why should you be ashamed?
Everyone, yes everyone, has their secrets...besides most people here don't talk about their kinks accept with people who have the same interrests...

That's why websites such as this one are so Great!

You could either fight yourself for the rest of your life...or you just accept yourself the way you are.

You're certainly not the only one, neither are your kinks unique...

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #5
!!!!

Thank you for your kind post. It's good to hear I'm not alone.

Do you separate your online and home life?
Old 09-09-2016, 08:06 AM   #6
Maximus11

We all have feelings of shame every now and then, but you are doing nothing wrong. If you are not hurting anyone then what's the problem. I think deep down you know that you are doing nothing wrong. Don't let society tell you otherwise. As long as it's consensual and every one is of legal age then It's no one elses business.

Care to share any of your kinks? This community is pretty accepting.

LOVES: Humiliation, forced feminisation, feet

Limits: scat, public, heavy pain, pictures
Maximus11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:36 PM   #7
SHINY-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!! View Post
I've been on get dare on and off for a while now.

I never tell anyone about my kinks. I'm so ashamed of them I often lock myself out of my get dare accounts to stop me engulfing myself.

I always end up opening another account though.

Unless, you're kinks are truly illegal or damaging to others, I don't think you should really be ashamed of them... After all, kinks are just desires that's we ALL have to varying levels and degrees... But, WE ALL HAVE THEM... And it's not really something you should ever reply share with the world anyways is it? Sure, you want to share it with your spouse/significant other, but those are the people you're supposed to share your inner desires and fantasies with:.. It's healthy and normal to do so when you get to a point in your relationship where you love and trust each other...

I think the "shame" you feel is from the people that you don't want finding out about your desires... And that's completely normal because you shouldn't be talking about kinks with those people anyway... Your coworkers don't need to know that you like having a woman stomp on your genitals with a pair of high heels... The guys you watch ball games with at the bar with don't need to know that you like being pissed on after sex... Your accountant doesn't need to that you're wearing an anal plug while you're going over your tax return together... There's no reason to be ashamed about something that the outside world doesn't know and doesn't need to know...

Last edited by SHINY-J; 09-09-2016 at 01:46 PM.
SHINY-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:08 AM   #8
!!!!

Thanks for all your replies. You are right in that my shame stems from the fact I don't want ANYONE finding out about my kinks.

Everyone here has been great. I'd like to apologise to everyone I suddenly broke communication with while I've been here. My way of dealing with it has been to close my accounts and run away without telling anyone what I'm doing or why. I'm sure there are people on get dare who have been quite worried by my sudden silence.

I do have quite a few kinks and I do love to explore. The one I'd really like to get away from is playing with my own poop. It is pretty disgusting. I used to do it when I just hit puberty but then gave it up for years. I've started doing it again recently and can't seem to shake it.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:53 AM   #9
Wolf007
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!! View Post
Thank you for your kind post. It's good to hear I'm not alone.

Do you separate your online and home life?
You're welcome...
And yes i do separate them.
I guess i have no problem living those separate lives...and why should i?
I'm not doing anybody any harm with it.

Besides i only have one life...and the last time i checked that life is mine to live...

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk