Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-21-2021, 06:19 AM   #1
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Do not open this thread! Seriously don't, you will be punished.

So you couldn't resist, you just had to open this thread...

As punishment for your curiosity you have to spin The Wheel Of Punishment.

You will post a detailed report of your punishment in this thread!
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Gutterpunk for this post:
Old 04-21-2021, 06:32 AM   #2
Lily1
Baby Member

I rolled torture time and ended up having to do 20 rubber band snaps to my clit. So I positioned myself on my couch, spread my legs wide, and began. I tried to go as hard snd fast as possible to get them out of the way. Each snap stung more than the last. But it also made me incredible horny. Thank you for the punishment, my cunt is aching now, both from the pain and excitement!

Limits: blood, scat, pictures, public

Toys: three buttplugs, a studded paddle, ball gag, household items.
Lily1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:29 AM   #3
Sinde

So i also got snaps with rubber band to the tip of my penis but luckily i only got 4. It was quite bad firstly i didn't knew how much it would hurt so i went easy. I barely touched it so i decided in 3rd to go hard and it was bad... since first two didn't do much i decided to do it 3x more times hard so i did it with like a second pause in between just to get over it faster
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:46 PM   #4
r3dch33ks

I opened the thread and I got spank it, with a wooden spoon on each ass check for the number on a six sided die times ten. I was lucky and rolled a 1 so I only got ten per cheek but now my ass is bright pink.
r3dch33ks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 03:49 PM   #5
thundersub

I opened this threat and took my punishemnt. The wheel came with:
Torture time: (6-sided dice roll x4) rubber band snaps to your clit/the tip of your penis.
I got a dice rolled it 4 times came to a total of 17.
Searched a while to find a rubber band. I got naked, sat on my deskchair, made myself hard and administered the 17 snaps to the tip of my cock and it hurts since i hit the same spot several times

Likes: Parental Control, Bondage, feet, humiliation, spanking, cross dressing, anal and Chastity

Interested in trying: Breathplay, Hypnosis, Candle wax

Limits: social suicide, buying things, anything conflicting with my job, pictures with face, and heavy self harm, permanent
thundersub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:57 PM   #6
Blockhead

Had to ruin 9 orgasms in one hour. Never done close to that before. Was completely dry after 4 and really frustrating and hurt a lot after that. Last two took forever.

Those are some rough punishments. Shouldn’t have tempted fate.

Likes: edging, teasing, ruined orgasms, bets, orgasm control, private humiliation, cum eating, forced orgasms, spanking

Limits: scat, family, public humiliation, anal
Blockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 12:23 PM   #7
Magicstormm
Account Banned

I opened the thread and I got spank, with a wooden spoon on each ass cheek. I rolled 2 so there were only 20 spanks per cheek. I grabbed w wooden spoon. After coming back to my room I removed my skirt and panties. Then I started the spanking. I had to do it quickly since my sister was at home and at that time she was taking the shower preventing her from hearing me. It left my ass red and hurting.

♡21/female/bi/sub/Europe♡
♡Toys/objects: household objects + small vibrator + small butt plug♡
♡I'M NOT USING KIK ANYMORE! Don't message me there - I won't see it♡
https://dirtycode.io/71JCI
Magicstormm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 12:47 PM   #8
as_in

I was stupid enough to open the thread and rolled a spaking. 30 hits per cheeck with a paddle. My ass cheecks hurt now and got some color..

edging, tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, (verbal) humiliation, worshipping, panties
Limits
pain, scat, piss, face (early on)

Kik me any time to inspect my dick, make me worship you, verbal humiliate me, and ask any humiliating questions you might have.

Kik: fixedDot
as_in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 05:24 PM   #9
bunnybunny

I opened the thread and was told to spank myself on each ass cheek, equal to x10 the amount on a dice roll. I got 1, so spanked each ass cheek 10 times. My ass stings now

LESBIAN
LIKES - Spanking, humping, line writing, exposure, mild blackmail, bondage, hypno, humiliation, degradation, edging, controlled orgasms, puppy play, praise, bondage
HARD LIMITS - scat, piss, diapers, feet, pics with face, full body pics

No toys but a small amount of rope

Currently cant complete any tasks, but still send in dares for later
bunnybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 07:51 PM   #10
YourEnemaLover6969

Okay . Okay. You got me . I bite

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 12:56 PM   #11
Smokey girl79

I spinned this wheel and got 'Edge once every hour you're awake, roll a dice before bed: 1 cum but ruin, 2-5 no cumming, 6 cum'
Smokey girl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:13 PM   #12
PuppyBoy64

I took the bait and in return had to spin the wheel. Ended up getting denial when I rolled the dice I got a 5 +2= 7, a whole week of denial for me I suppose
PuppyBoy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 01:53 AM   #13
Xenaslave

So decided to spin the wheel and got the following:
Spank it! With a paddle/wooden spoon spank each ass cheek (6-sided dice roll x 10) times

Rolled the dice and got 1 the first time, so rolled it again and got 2. That was 20 spanks per ass cheek and I can still feel the sting on each cheek from the paddle.

Limits - Scat, permanent, blood

Toys - vibrator, clit stimulator, ball gag, inflatable gag, ben wa balls, suction dildo, flogger, cane, clothes pegs, paddle, crop, butt plugs, nipple/labia chain clamps, collar, electric toothbrush
Xenaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:31 AM   #14
PussyLick

I rolled and got denial for 2 days plus a dice roll of 2 so 4 days total

Limits: Toilet play, blood, scat,

Likes: Humiliation, verbal degradation, orgasm control, nipple play

I am part of the Exposure Forever Challenge, kik me "expose yourself" for pictures of me topless, you may expose it anywhere. kik: _m_12345

If you kik me 'twist your nipples' I have to send you a picture playing with my nipples
PussyLick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:41 PM   #15
ReluctantExhibition

Rolled and got torture time. I had to do 14 snaps of a rubber band on the tips of my cock.

So I went looking for a a rubber band while nude. When I found it, I walked to my room, locked the door, and lied in my bed. I spread my legs and wrapped the rubber band around my fingers. I winced and snapped the first one. It hurt so badly. I decided I was just going to race through the next 13 to get it over with ASAP. It hurt immensely; do not recommend ��
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk