Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-18-2015, 04:13 AM   #1
sparkie

Male 29/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

29/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a female slave who wishes to explore her submissive nature and push her boundaries. All interests welcome, however mild or extreme you may consider them. My preference is that she is in the UK so there is potential for an offline relationship if we both want that to happen, however non-UK slaves will also be considered. I have no limitations on age or looks.

She must be willing to obey my orders and follow instructions implicitly. She must be willing to explore new things, and learn quickly. I will respect limits, both those established at the outset and those we find along our journey however she will be expected to push her boundaries within those limits.

As mentioned above, I would be interested in exploring am offline relationship but appreciate that is not to everyone's taste. Therefore our relationship will be purely online to begin with. This will involve email, IM (I use kik and skype) and you will be expected to provide videos and cam if you have one.

If you have read this far, I assume you are interested in knowing more about me. I am 29, from Hertfordshire in the UK. I am regularly in the London area. I work 9-5 UK hours, so lets be practical and if you are not UK based we cannot progress if our times are too incompatible.

I am prepared to tell you more specific details if you wish to know them, but choose not to make them available to the public domain readily. PM me if you want to know anything.

My BDSM interests include (but are not limited to) - orgasm control and denial, bondage, spanking, mild-medium pain, pee play, humiliation, degredation and I will expect a degree of control over you. None of these are set in stone, and as mentioned I will respect any limits you have.

If you are interested so far and want to know more, send me a message here and we will go from there.

Your message should include the below basic details:

1. Your age and location.
2. If you are single, married, in relationship etc. (I don't mind, just like to know)
3. If you have the means to take photos and/or videos.
4. Your experiences so far, your interests, limits and what you are keen to try.
5. If you have kik or skype, and your IDs for either.
6. a picture if you have one.

I hope to hear from all you budding slave soon.

Master J
Old 01-14-2016, 11:52 AM   #2
sparkie

I am still looking. Willing to consider non-uk slaves
Old 01-20-2016, 01:43 AM   #3
sparkie

Are there no subs looking for a master?
Old 01-21-2016, 02:58 AM   #4
sparkie

One last hurrah to find a slave. Will consider any slave with any interests. Drop me a message

Mod edit: Hi - Please don't bump your ad without adding additional information. You get one bump (or new ad) every 30 days. Your next bump will result in your ad being closed.

Last edited by lola.fox; 01-21-2016 at 07:17 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk