Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2023, 11:26 AM   #1
VsubT

Default 21 M Looking for Tasks

So after completing some tasks at the weekend I thought I would have another go. This time I’m looking for tasks to do whilst doing the following:

Work - I’m looking for tasks to do whilst at work but this is more limited than normal. Here I want tasks to do in the toilet cubicle (will do most things) and I’m looking for people to control what underwear I can wear to work. Toilet tasks must be in the cubicle only due to the nature of the job/toilets. I would be open to more creative ideas about what to wear under my plain black uniform so don’t hesitate to suggest a task if you think it could push a limit. I will try and make it work or come up with something similar if required.

Gym - After a few months out due to COVID im looking at getting back to the gym and im hoping some of these tasks could act as an incentive. Im not gonna go extreme such as wear sissy clothing in the changing rooms or wank in the gym area but I’m looking for some discrete tasks that can be done there that aren’t obviously gonna get me caught. The changing rooms are very open so there isn’t much privacy and similar to work this can be stuff such as telling me what underwear I can wear etc.

Home - I’m looking for some tasks at home but I live with family so can’t do stuff such as be naked when at home. These things can include shower control (whether it’s cold or warm), how I sleep (In bed? Naked?) & general tasks but they need to be just kept to my room with minimal noise. I also have dumbbells so can do basic exercise at home.

If you would like to give me tasks to do elsewhere then let me know below. The above are just ideas for possible tasks for me.
Proof can be provided on KIK and my toys, clothes, likes and limits are below.

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 02:22 AM   #2
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

For work you may only wear your normal underwear 1 day of the week. Every other work day rotate between you different option.

For the gym wear your jock.
If you are daring enough put in your bullet vibe before you start your workout, at a low setting so you just barely feel it.
Don't take it out until you are completely done.

KIK proof is always welcome

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 09:42 AM   #3
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

At work: Put your balls on the toilet seat and drop the lid on them, as high as you dare. Edge five times.

At the gym: Piss a little while in the group shower, without anyone noticing.

At home: Sleep naked. Have a ruined cum shot on your body before falling asleep and don't clean it up.

You can send me proof on kik, if you decide to do any of them.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 11:22 PM   #4
VsubT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
For work you may only wear your normal underwear 1 day of the week. Every other work day rotate between you different option.

For the gym wear your jock.
If you are daring enough put in your bullet vibe before you start your workout, at a low setting so you just barely feel it.
Don't take it out until you are completely done.

KIK proof is always welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
At work: Put your balls on the toilet seat and drop the lid on them, as high as you dare. Edge five times.

At the gym: Piss a little while in the group shower, without anyone noticing.

At home: Sleep naked. Have a ruined cum shot on your body before falling asleep and don't clean it up.

You can send me proof on kik, if you decide to do any of them.
Thanks for these.

I would defo consider the underwear one. Maybe to do this next week.

I would wear the jock to the gym but the bullet is too small. Maybe something in the future.

At work yesterday I dropped the toilet seat on my left ball and the pain was awful. It just caught my left one and I could barely stand up after it. I went back later to do the edges though and get rock hard.

For the gym it is just individual cubicles where I go

I will sleep naked although the orgasm without cleaning is a no go right now but could be done in the future.

Please send me some more tasks for Work, the Gym and Home!

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk