Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2023, 12:30 PM   #1
Leinaddog

Default 22M dares

Hello
I am a straight guy looking for challenges to do.
I have a gay friend who will help me do the challenges and punish me if I fail.
We need ideas for challenges and punishments that you can do, please, nothing extreme.
I am interested in humiliation and I am curious about pee holding. besides the boy has some toys that we can use. Maybe cumplay o splitplay? I don't know
No penetration.
I'll see your dares and make a report!
Thank you all!!
Leinaddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 12:35 PM   #2
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinaddog View Post
Hello
I am a straight guy looking for challenges to do.
I have a gay friend who will help me do the challenges and punish me if I fail.
We need ideas for challenges and punishments that you can do, please, nothing extreme.
I am interested in humiliation and I am curious about pee holding. besides the boy has some toys that we can use. Maybe cumplay o splitplay? I don't know
No penetration.
I'll see your dares and make a report!
Thank you all!!
Spend a week with a locked padlock secured on your balls. Friend can keep keys.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:34 PM   #3
DaVance
Distinguished Member

I don't know exactly how long this arrangement lasts, but you must kneel before your friend every day and offer yourself every single day. Preferably early in the day but at a time and location decided by your friend.

Some requirements:

1) Your friend decides how far apart your knees should be and you make a template that long, so he can easily check every day.
2) Your friend decides what clothing, if any, you get to wear during your request. Clothing can change daily.
3) Keep hands behind your head.
4) Verbally request assignments for that day.
5) Your friend can ask you any question he desires during this time.
6) Don't leave the position until dismissed by your friend and be sure to say 'Thank You'.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 02:44 PM   #4
Leinaddog

We have thinked about freeze some cum loads of my friend and do a dare with them. Any idea?
Old 08-14-2023, 02:47 PM   #5
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
I don't know exactly how long this arrangement lasts, but you must kneel before your friend every day and offer yourself every single day. Preferably early in the day but at a time and location decided by your friend.

Some requirements:

1) Your friend decides how far apart your knees should be and you make a template that long, so he can easily check every day.
2) Your friend decides what clothing, if any, you get to wear during your request. Clothing can change daily.
3) Keep hands behind your head.
4) Verbally request assignments for that day.
5) Your friend can ask you any question he desires during this time.
6) Don't leave the position until dismissed by your friend and be sure to say 'Thank You'.

We don't usually meet up so they have to be short challenges of just one day.
I also prefer humiliation doing disgusting things
Old 08-19-2023, 06:19 AM   #6
Leinaddog

Maybe today or tomorrow I'm going to meet the boy to do a challenge.
He'll tie me up and he'll be able to touch me jerk off blowjob and stuff for an hour. I can decide to stop him before time runs out, but if I do he'll fuck my mouth.
Also if he cums me he will make me post orsgam torture and fuck my mouth
Old 08-19-2023, 07:12 AM   #7
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Getting you to drink and already need to per before he comes sounds like a nice idea. If you are uncut he could let you pee but only by amount that filling your foreskin let's you at the time.
After that he could fill your foreskin with for example pudding and be challenged to suck it clean and take your cock all the way within 15 seconds. Of course you can't cum.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 08:57 AM   #8
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Getting you to drink and already need to per before he comes sounds like a nice idea. If you are uncut he could let you pee but only by amount that filling your foreskin let's you at the time.
After that he could fill your foreskin with for example pudding and be challenged to suck it clean and take your cock all the way within 15 seconds. Of course you can't cum.
I'm not uncut. Any other ideas for the first part?
And any punishment if I cum?
Old 08-19-2023, 11:47 AM   #9
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinaddog View Post
Maybe today or tomorrow I'm going to meet the boy to do a challenge.
He'll tie me up and he'll be able to touch me jerk off blowjob and stuff for an hour. I can decide to stop him before time runs out, but if I do he'll fuck my mouth.
Also if he cums me he will make me post orsgam torture and fuck my mouth
my friend wants to tie me with my legs open but we don't know how
Any idea?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, friend, humiliation, straight male