Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should my beautiful friend stop being my keyholder?
She stops now, but leaves me locked and we never speak of it again. 17 25.76%
She gives control of my emlalock session to someone on getdare. 30 45.45%
She should release me now. 3 4.55%
She should release me now and give me a handjob. 3 4.55%
She should release me now and give me a blowjob. 13 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2016, 09:19 AM   #1
iNeedThis

Male Choose My Chastity Fate

If you want the backstory you can see my older threads, but I won't explain it all here. In short, I've been in chastity since January of this year, with a sexy female friend in charge of my release. She left my release date up to the posts on an old thread, which insanely pushed my release day back to Jan 1, 2027. We tried a dare thread to let me earn time off, but that didn't work out.

She doesn't want the control anymore. She likes it, but she says it can't last. She's single now, but she said it would be wrong to keep being my teasing keyholder if she got into a relationship, and that she isn't going to stay single until 2027. While she could just leave me locked with no interaction until the release date, she didn't think that would be fair.

Since I got myself into this by letting strangers on getdare make my decisions, and since she enjoyed punishing me by letting strangers on getdare decide my release time, she said it is only fitting to leave my fate up to you again. She promised to include more nice options than mean ones, and with no real choice, I agreed to post this poll with the options she sent me.
iNeedThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:16 PM   #2
jensamdanielleamber

the second one is winning but how would you figure out who gets it?
jensamdanielleamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:08 PM   #3
iNeedThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensamdanielleamber View Post
the second one is winning but how would you figure out who gets it?
She hasn't told me yet how she would decide that.

I told her I really don't like that being on the poll and that I'm worried because my least favorite option is winning. She said she understands but that it is honestly her favorite option. She doesn't want to pleasure me, and really doesn't want to release me yet. But she says that the first option probably wasn't a good one to include since she'd eventually feel guilty about just leaving me locked.

So the best for her is to give the keyholder power to someone that wouldn't release me right away. That keeps me locked longer but my friend doesn't have to take responsibility anymore. I'm trying to convince her to choose someone other than a stranger from getdare (maybe someone we actually know) but so far she just wants to do the poll.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:51 AM   #4
iNeedThis

So I now know why she won't give control to someone we know, which was an option she mentioned when we first started talking about this next step. A few weeks ago she showed up at my place with a small saw she bought on the way. She handed it to me and said it should be able to cut the lock. She said she didn't want me to cut the lock, but that I could if I wanted and she might have a surprise for me if I got out. As i mentioned in the other thread, i got this chastity device back when i was with an old gf and due to the modifcations she had me make, I really can't get out of it unless the lock is removed somehow. Embarrassed, I pulled down my pants and she actually saw the cage for only the second time. I held the saw to the lock but couldn't figure out an angle where I wasn't afraid of cutting myself in an important place. I eventually told her I couldn't do it. She told me then that I would be eventually get punished since I basically tried to get out even though she said she didn't want me to. So the punishment is that giving control to someone else we know is not allowed.

Thank you to those who voted for release, especially for picking the blowjob option. I appreciate that you tried to help me.

But the worst option is still winning so PLEASE everyone who hasn't voted yet, PLEASE don't have her give my emlalock control to someone on here.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:23 AM   #5
Hanno

Thumbs down

If you ask me, all the options in this poll are quite disrespectful to you and the whole getDare community. It shows that she is not willing to honor her promises or even make reasonable compromises. Instead she punishes you for her not wanting to keep her word.
Not even including the option of giving over control to someone you personally know is the icing on the cake. Transferring the emmalock to someone on getDare would be just plain stupid. You cannot trust random people on the internet!
The least she could do for going back on her promises is let you out, say she's sorry and give you a blowjob for your trouble.
If that option doesn't win and she gives emmalock access away, I recommend learning to pick locks, never talk to her again and be done with this...
Hanno is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hanno for this post:
Old 05-20-2016, 05:33 AM   #6
iNeedThis

She wasn't happy with my last post, saying that it her seem even meaner than she really is and like I have had no say in this. So she told me to answer the following questions about myself to balance things out. I'd like to say more about the answers, but I'm not allowed to.

1. Who originally wanted me in chastity with her as the keyholder?

I did.

2. Yes or no: Did I try to deceive her when first trying to have her has my keyholder?

Yes.

3. Yes or no: Have I already consented to a list of possible outcomes, where I knew one possibility was her giving my control to a person of her choosing?

Yes.

4. Yes or no: Does my dick (try to) get hard when I think of her carelessly taking her power over me and giving it away to a stranger online?

Yes.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:08 AM   #7
jensamdanielleamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanno View Post
If you ask me, all the options in this poll are quite disrespectful to you and the whole getDare community. It shows that she is not willing to honor her promises or even make reasonable compromises. Instead she punishes you for her not wanting to keep her word.
Not even including the option of giving over control to someone you personally know is the icing on the cake. Transferring the emmalock to someone on getDare would be just plain stupid. You cannot trust random people on the internet!
The least she could do for going back on her promises is let you out, say she's sorry and give you a blowjob for your trouble.
If that option doesn't win and she gives emmalock access away, I recommend learning to pick locks, never talk to her again and be done with this...
This is a good point because looking at the original thread there are a ton of people who voted to add this time which was way SHE decided to do things

and for the same reason, she should never have given you the option to earn time off by doing dares, even if they added to your frustration (i know you said she canceled that or whatever by she shouldn't have given you the option)

she may not like this (and i know you won't either, ineedthis, for different reasons)....but by having you make that denial time thread she has an obligation to the people who posted there to actually keep you locked until 2027 (but not longer)...and really by going along with her decision, you have an obligation to stay locked that long and not try to change her mind

Edit: i looked at ineedthis's last post again and it looks like he sort of agreed to all this and might even like it, so maybe she's not as bad as she seemed...but i still think you both owe it to those people for her to keep you locked until the time they decided

Last edited by jensamdanielleamber; 05-20-2016 at 07:14 AM.
jensamdanielleamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:47 AM   #8
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

I have to disagree. Locked up until 2027 is insane when you don't have a relationship with the key holder. It makes it impossible for him to actually have a real relationship if one happens to present itself.

That being said, it's not unreasonable to expect him to be locked for at least s couple months.

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

SwitchKinkyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:24 AM   #9
Hanno

I do agree, that denial for many years is pretty ridiculous, I have no problems with reductions or some other deals, that is after all pretty much the norm around these forums. But here the options are pretty much "Let him rot in chastity forever", "Someone else do this, I don't want to anymore" or "Lets just end this, I don't want to anymore". The first being unpractical, the second being a bad idea because as I said, you cannot trust people on the internet and the third is just a cop out (still the only reasonable choice imho).

And I know, Ineedthis actually asked to be denied and did it in a deceiving way. That doesn't change the fact that his friend actually took the opportunity, set the conditions and went along for quite a while instead of saying "I don't want this" like she is now.

Also saying he wants control to be given away to a random stranger because it gets him horny is completely ridiculous. I have loads of fantasies that get me horny that I still would never want to experience in reality. That is not unusual at all.

I'm not saying she is a bad person, after all both of you kinda agreed to all this, but the options in this poll are just bad and I hope, that you will overthink them.
Hanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:05 PM   #10
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Here's my 2 cents on this.

First the idea that they are obligated to do this for the people who posted in the last thread is absolutely ridiculous. Neither of them owe anything to random internet people who took 5 seconds to post.

As for the deal, if one party doesn't want to hold up their end of the bargain then re-negotiate the deal. Sit down like adults and come up with a solution that you both agree on instead of putting up another silly poll. Obviously the poll worked out sooooo well the first time.

Here are a couple of ideas:
1. If she is interested in remaining the key holder while she's single then continue as you were, but you should work together to find a replacement for her in the event that she enters into a relationship.
2.Set a reasonable time frame for her to keep you locked up (6 months? a year?) and stick to that.
3. If she wants out now, she gives you back the key and you never speak of it again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, emlalock, friend