Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2024, 01:18 PM   #1
PiggySlut

Default Possible permanent denial for this 22/F slut

Sluts like this useless piggy shouldn't be allowed orgasms, especially not from just touching itself. It's pleasure should only come from being used like the whore it is. Because of this, this slut is starting a thread to deny and tease it all to hell.

Please add time and tease/denial tasks to this sluts chastity sentence. The max time per post is 3 days, though you can post multiple times. Feel free to add daily/weekly tasks to tease and make this chastity sentence absolute hell.

I work five days a week, on my feet for 7hrs a day, though my two days off have a week day in between and I go to a recurring visit once a week about 45 minutes away. I have a dog that has to be walked several times a day, including a potty break at night. All this to give an idea of what my schedule looks like. I am more than willing to do things under my clothes as long as it isn't obvious

My limits (that I can think of at the moment) are, needles, permanent, other people, full public/high risk of getting caught, extreme pain, scat and pics

This slut has an 8" dildo, a dildo that is way too big to fit, small medium and large buttplugs, (i never bother with the or medium plugs), leather wrist or ankle cuffs, rope, cane, rope flogger, collar and leashes, syringe for squirting fake cum and fake cum to go with it, wand vibe (i need to find the charger to use it), Ben wa balls in light and heavy, chastity belt, chastity cage, bit gag, blindfold, speculum, clothespins, clit pump, steel scrubbing pads, anal hook, enema bulb, toothpaste and brush, diapers

The current tasks I have are just to pump my clit twice a day for at least 20 mins and to use my steel scrubbing pad when I shower, paying extra close attention to my cunt and nipples
PiggySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PiggySlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, denial game, denial slut, tease and denial