Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2022, 08:19 AM   #1
stickytara

Default Make me a messy piggy!

My master has instructed me to come here to find more messy and degrading dares for me to do. We are hoping to do them in a massive session on Sunday and I am hoping to go around shopping on Saturday for supplies.

Likes: humiliation, piggy play, messy play, sploshing, teasing/edging, pee, poop, diapers

Limits: Public, photos, dangerous dares, marks/semi-permanent marks, consuming waste
stickytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:53 AM   #2
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Please take a dozen eggs, place six in your panties and three in each bra cup, and crush them through your clothes.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:57 AM   #3
stickytara

Thank you! I will definitely do that. I will make sure they are slapped to be break
Old 01-26-2022, 09:05 AM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickytara View Post
My master has instructed me to come here to find more messy and degrading dares for me to do. We are hoping to do them in a massive session on Sunday and I am hoping to go around shopping on Saturday for supplies.

Likes: humiliation, piggy play, messy play, sploshing, teasing/edging, pee, poop, diapers

Limits: Public, photos, dangerous dares, marks/semi-permanent marks, consuming waste
What’s your budget? Where do you plan on getting messy? (At home in the tub?) what do you plan on wearing while getting messy? Can your master assist getting you messy or is it just you there?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 09:16 AM   #5
stickytara

Looking not to spend more than 100 on this in total, but if something really gets me going I can most likely break that.

I have an extra room that I put a kiddy pool in.

We haven't picked out an outfit yet, I don't have any costumes per say.

Master usually is the one messing me up
Old 01-26-2022, 02:58 PM   #6
MysteryMailMan

At least one can of beans in panties! If possible you should tape the leg wholes of your panties to you legs so that way nothing can’t just spill out! If you can find a cheap cake, set it on the floor of the kitty pool, then kneel down and burry your face into it. The go ahead and sit on it. If there’s anything left of it lay on it with your belly facing the floor. If there’s STILL anything left burry the rest in your panties and bra. There should be no cake left on the floor. Also, I recommend that if you have a vibrates that can be inserted in your pussy, you should do so on a very low vibration before starting. It makes it so much hotter this way!

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MysteryMailMan for this post:
Old 01-27-2022, 04:01 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Coat your body in a large bottle of chocolate sauce and then two bags of cotton balls.

Shampoo your hair with tuna, egg, and flour.

Build a banana split in the front of your panties.

Get a pack of mini cupcakes and smear one at a time on your breasts alternating breast.

Cover yourself in 3 different salad dressings.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk