Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-07-2020, 10:01 AM   #3226
beapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klickfoot View Post
@beapy for every hour late you have to wear a full fem outfit for x*4 hours. The time only starts to count after wearing it for at least an hours. So the first hour of every wearing period doenst count
that's actually a awesome idea to write a dare xD but caught it
Old 11-07-2020, 11:05 AM   #3227
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You all have 2 hours
@shyoldguy if you are late you have to write your likes and dislikes in your signature

@Takaoyaki for every hour late you must cum 1 time on your Mannequin Feet and lick it up afterwards

@AuxiSissy if you are late you have to write a blog entrie about why cumming is in your limits

@beapy for every hour late you have to wear a full fem outfit for x*4 hours. The time only starts to count after wearing it for at least an hours. So the first hour of every wearing period doenst count

@playboybunny for every hour late you have to wear a wedgy for 10 minutes out in public

@Suplupmup you are forbidden to use the toilet for the amount of time you are late. The time starts after you wake up in the morning after discovering this post.

@Subboyj if you are late you have to make your signature pretty (take a loog at Takaoyaki)

still in until sunday evening
Caught this one in time

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:13 AM   #3228
AuxiSissy

Quote:
You all have 2 hours

@AuxiSissy if you are late you have to write a blog entrie about why cumming is in your limits

Phew. Just caught it. Glad I just opened this before I took at nap. I already have a 1200 word essay to write, writing a whole blog too would be insane. Now that I fully understand, I’m in for another week I think.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:55 PM   #3229
playboybunny

Quote:
You all have 2 hours
@shyoldguy if you are late you have to write your likes and dislikes in your signature

@Takaoyaki for every hour late you must cum 1 time on your Mannequin Feet and lick it up afterwards

@playboybunny for every hour late you have to wear a wedgy for 10 minutes out in public

@Suplupmup you are forbidden to use the toilet for the amount of time you are late. The time starts after you wake up in the morning after discovering this post.

@Subboyj if you are late you have to make your signature pretty (take a loog at Takaoyaki)

missed by an hour

still vulnerable
limits: family, too public, scat, pics, pain, blood

PM Dares and Toys

Last edited by playboybunny; 11-07-2020 at 12:58 PM.
playboybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 03:55 PM   #3230
AuxiSissy

@Sissymaria8 if you don’t respond in the next 2 hours, for ever hour you are late, you must add 4x hours to your chasity.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #3231
AuxiSissy

@Subboyj if you don’t respond in the next 2 hours, you must go out and purchase a pair/set of panties. Then wear those panties for at least a whole day in the next week. You can use self checkout or buy online if you think it’ll arrive on time, but if you do that means you wear them 2 day in the next week.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:04 PM   #3232
AuxiSissy

@beapy you have 2 hours to respond. If you don’t, you must go on kik diapered with nothing else on after drinking 2L of water. You must get permission from 5 separate people saying you can pee. Every time you re skipped (including bots) it’s 5 hard spanks with a hairbrush or belt.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:08 PM   #3233
AuxiSissy

@IBegToBeControlled I haven’t seen you reply in a while but if you are still in, you have 2 hours to respond. If you don’t, its a simple 5 pantied spanks for every hour late.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #3234
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
@Sissymaria8 if you don’t respond in the next 2 hours, for ever hour you are late, you must add 4x hours to your chasity.
Caught this one. Still in for the rest of the month.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 05:41 PM   #3235
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

@AuxiSissy 2 hours or you must post in 3 person above spanking dares.

@Subboyj 2 hours or you must PM the last 6 people you got in this thread for words or phrases to write on you body.

@beapy 2 hours or you must wear your ball gag along with nipple clamps with bells for 30 minutes + 15 mins for every hour late

@Acdudea4242 2 hours or you must do a swirly with piss water in the toilet

@Klickfoot 2 hours or you must keep your toenails painted pink for a month

@LolitaMaid 2 hours or you must watch 2 episodes of MLP a day until you finish the first 3 seasons.

@SlutGuy 4 hours or for the next 2 weeks you must do 15 mins of anal before touching your dick

@dbgetdare (yes I know I used this twice) 2 hours or you must watch 2 episodes of MLP a day until you finish the first 3 seasons. (for yours) you must keep a blog of your thoughts for each episode.

@Heswitch (I think you are still in, if not oops ignore) 4 hours or you must destroy any male shoes you own to be left with only women's.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 05:51 PM   #3236
Klickfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
caught it but also doing it already for 3 weeks
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 05:57 PM   #3237
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
caught it but also doing it already for 3 weeks
Using invisible mode is cheating! Change my mind!

:P But I am glad you are already doing that

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:13 PM   #3238
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Quote:

@Subboyj 2 hours or you must PM the last 6 people you got in this thread for words or phrases to write on you body.

@beapy 2 hours or you must wear your ball gag along with nipple clamps with bells for 30 minutes + 15 mins for every hour late

@LolitaMaid 2 hours or you must watch 2 episodes of MLP a day until you finish the first 3 seasons.

@SlutGuy 4 hours or for the next 2 weeks you must do 15 mins of anal before touching your dick

@dbgetdare (yes I know I used this twice) 2 hours or you must watch 2 episodes of MLP a day until you finish the first 3 seasons. (for yours) you must keep a blog of your thoughts for each episode.

@Heswitch (I think you are still in, if not oops ignore) 4 hours or you must destroy any male shoes you own to be left with only women's.
No. I don’t wanna. Lmao I thought everyone forgot I was in the is thread till the end of November and would now have seen it if you didn’t tell me
Old 11-07-2020, 06:46 PM   #3239
Klickfoot

Quote:
Using invisible mode is cheating! Change my mind!

:P But I am glad you are already doing that
I guess its kinda true but in this thread you have to fight with everything you got :*

still in for about 21 hours. I can't wait to be free
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 07:55 PM   #3240
AuxiSissy

Quote:

Just missed it. I’m on it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk