Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-09-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Cumulative Hot Potato - Other Thread's Dares (Mixed Kink Edition)

This is primarily, but not necessarily, for any loser has to... thread that you've lost but you haven't received a (fair & do-able) dare from the winner after a reasonable amount of time (say 10 days) & a PM reminder. However, any dare link requiring some customisation is welcome!

Fixed rules:
  • As usual, each player copies the entire potato and adds their own dare/term to the chain. This repeats until someone types "BOOM" in their comment which means the last person to add a dare must do all the dares within the potato. The boomer should send a PM to the loser along with the first set of dares from the potato.
  • You may add a link (don't copy the full dare please to keep the potato readable) to any dare from any thread that requires some input from a 3rd party (e.g. "loser does 5 humiliating tasks" and not "loser has to drink their next pee"). To copy a link from a thread lick the #xxx number in the top right corner of the post, copy the address bar and paste in the potato along with the thread name/very brief theme of dare (remember to copy the dare and not any "I'm in for this post )
    e.g. Private exposure - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....60&postcount=1)
    or
    An additional term (not dare) for the loser and/or boomer (e.g. extra proof required or changes to any rule e.g. boomer has to do 1/4 of the tasks, equal opportunity potato, the loser must do all dares regardless of limits).
  • No naming and shaming anyone who's failed to give you a dare and follow all other GetDare rule's.

Default rules (apply unless changed in the potato):
  • The loser has to do all dares & terms within their limits. Any outside their limits can be edited or replaced with something of similar difficulty if the boomer wishes. i.e. as this will feature a range of kinks don't be afraid to enter if something breaks your limits. It's the boomer's responsibility to be accommodating & respectful of your limits, but it's also the loser's responsibility to be honest & daring!
  • The Loser should report the dare, along with any proof required within limits, to the boomer. (See Wedgiebondagebabe's blog on how to report if you're not sure what to write)
  • The boomer should send the dares out in a timely manner but (as this may well feature lot's of dares boomed at once) can send them out one-by-one i.e. boomer sends 1 dare > loser sends report > boomer sends next dare > etc

Play safe & have fun!
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:42 AM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

To start the first chain off...

1. Picture proof - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=479
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 04:49 AM   #3
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

1. Picture proof - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=479
2. Window exhibition - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...20&postcount=2
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative hot potato, hot potato