Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-19-2020, 01:12 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Naked & Barefoot walk in the cold?

Have you ever done a walk naked and barefoot when it was cold out?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 01:46 PM   #2
Fredblogs

Yes and loved it. Felt free

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 01:55 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever done a walk naked and barefoot when it was cold out?
Yes and it was fun and hot but also it sucked because my feet burned and went numb. Kind of scary actually.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 02:33 PM   #4
bithug
Distinguished Member

I did it years ago after I lost a game of poker. We drove to a park about a mile from a friend's house and I had to make it back on foot. It was dark (after midnight), cold, and I had absolutely nothing on at all. It took me about 30 minutes to navigate my way to the house.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:27 PM   #5
Danlainetc

Yes I have... A lot..
I must admit the feeling is different. First of all, it's cold and in my head, I should be adding more clothes rather than stripping it off. But when I am finally naked in public in cold weather, it feels good. I remember once walking naked around neighborhood in a cold and windy weather and I did enjoy it very much.. The wind though, lol.

Switch, 29 yo, m, gay.
  • Ask me to switch after the game finishes and I will switch to sub/dom accordingly.
  • A fan of taking extra risk.
  • Honest, upfront about limit and stay within the rule when playing game and expect the same.
  • Feel free to message to chat as well if you prefer.
Danlainetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I do this sometimes around 45-50 degrees F.

I also have been skinny dipping in a creek in such temps. Fun and worse at the same time. Being naked is cold at first,and then can get cold if you are doing it for a while. About 10 minutes is fine.

In water...it is dramatic, and one can kind of ease into it. One of my faves was a November skinny dip I did. All the way under, totally nude in a river. It was like the cold water flowed through me. At first it seemed too much, but then for about 1 minute I loved it, and then I started getting really cold.

I am not into pushing myself.

I was a little scared as, when it is warm, I usually take time to see if anyone is around before getting out.

I popped out of this river dripping wet, a little muddy and totally nude with no idea if anyone was around. The spot was remote, but had been used durin the summer to fish from for sure, and there always could be a random boat.

I felt reborn. I felt sexy. I was totally soft, and I loved the slight quiver and my pale body and toes. The way way I must have looked on the bare shoreline clinging completely naked to the brown bark of the tree. The rough cold bark on my soft warm flesh and soles.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:09 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I do this sometimes around 45-50 degrees F.

I also have been skinny dipping in a creek in such temps. Fun and worse at the same time. Being naked is cold at first,and then can get cold if you are doing it for a while. About 10 minutes is fine.

In water...it is dramatic, and one can kind of ease into it. One of my faves was a November skinny dip I did. All the way under, totally nude in a river. It was like the cold water flowed through me. At first it seemed too much, but then for about 1 minute I loved it, and then I started getting really cold.

I am not into pushing myself.

I was a little scared as, when it is warm, I usually take time to see if anyone is around before getting out.

I popped out of this river dripping wet, a little muddy and totally nude with no idea if anyone was around. The spot was remote, but had been used durin the summer to fish from for sure, and there always could be a random boat.

I felt reborn. I felt sexy. I was totally soft, and I loved the slight quiver and my pale body and toes. The way way I must have looked on the bare shoreline clinging completely naked to the brown bark of the tree. The rough cold bark on my soft warm flesh and soles.
Reminds me of a time a year or two ago I think it was late september but it was pretty cold that day and I went to a local nude beach for a bit because it was at first a sort of okay day and then I walked naked through the water and came across a guy fishing and he says to me "hey buddy ain't you cold?" and I point at my dick and go "i dunno what do you think" and he laughed a lot at that

it was pretty cold but not painfully cold. Pretty refreshing actually.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk