Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-22-2020, 06:28 AM   #1
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Heart How are you all?

Hi,

I know that this is weird, but I was thinking that maybe we could have a thread where we all post something positive about their current day, week, month, year and life. I think that too often we look at the negatives for everything and then forget the positive.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an example:

Today: I have been able to clean and am feeling very pretty as I got a compliment from someone.

This week: I have reached out to a counselor to see about possibly transitioning in the future... yayyy for being me.

This Month: This one is tough as it will also include the year.. hmmm.. maybe I could state that my hair is longer and it is all there. That is a great positive, right?

This year: This year will be the first year that two in real life people know about the real me. Guess what, their were not any pitch forks or burning and what not. They were very supportive, now if only I could get my family to see it that way. #goals

Life: Today, my best positive of my life is the support of sooo many people and not killing myself when I got really depressed before I accepted myself. I still question myself a little, but I think that is normal for me. I worry about worrying as I was worrying. So, it is to be expected. But, I am making sooo many new steps in life and towards a better me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

now, the above could change every day that you post. Also, you could only post the day, week, month or even year that has changed since your last post. This could mean that you could post here every single day and have one positive thought on that day. Isn't that fantastic, they say that it can help to save a life. If this thread saves one person, then I will be super duper happy. It is worth it!!!

Also, if you want to just mention something positive here, you are welcome to. Even if it is just one thing or one word at that. Maybe try to smile or laugh and what not.

Template

Today:
This week:
This Month:
This year:
Life:

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 01-22-2020 at 06:31 AM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pixie.dust for this post:
Old 01-22-2020, 08:23 PM   #2
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

This is a lovely idea

Today: An event I put together for my job had a great turnout and went over well.
This week: I put out my first job applications in the state my partner lives in and it felt good to take that step.
This month: My partner spent a very extended holiday here with me. It was the first time we have been together for multiple weeks at a time and it was enough to convince me that this is real enough for me to move.
Life: A lot of my life hasn't been great. But I've been in a happy place for a while now and those past struggles are what brought me to where I am today so I am very at peace with life.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk