Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2021, 08:55 AM   #1
VengeTied

Default Vengetied 1 week punishment thread

I took a 2 week break from getdare and now must be punished.

I am gathering punishments for 1 week.
Ending the end of April 19th.

I must do all the punishments (that do not go against my limits.) That i get during this week. Even though it could take me much longer than a week to do them . So load em up! Please post them in the thread here.

Currently Denied: Running BlueDieBlub's Dungeon

Have to do daily edges till denial over: 12 daily edges, must spank balls as hard as i can after each edge.

Commando for 6 days

Do not click this: PM Dare Apocalyse!!

Last edited by VengeTied; 04-12-2021 at 01:04 PM.
VengeTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:11 PM   #2
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Let's start and end every day of your penalty time with some nice ballbusting.

One hard hit with a wooden spoon against every ball for every day since you took your break from GetDare.
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 04-14-2021, 06:56 AM   #3
VengeTied

i guess i should be fair and bump this

Have to do daily edges till denial over: 12 daily edges, must spank balls as hard as i can after each edge.

Commando for 6 days

Old 04-14-2021, 07:04 AM   #4
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Every day for 2 weeks post in 3 person above threads and do all the tasks assigned. You cannot post in the same thread more than once. That will end up being 21 tasks to help remind you to log in to get dare everyday.

For any task that you are not willing or able to do, = one week of chastity/denial.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch528 for this post:
Old 04-15-2021, 01:39 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

It's a bit quiet in here so you get one more from me.

You are not allowed to cum as long as you are on punishment.

You can edge every day, one edge for every day since you took your break from GetDare.

To keep things interesting, every day at least 1 edge must be in a different area of your house and 1 edge must be somewhere outside the home.

Let us know here every day where you did this and what it was like.

KIK: Leo.vd
Old 04-15-2021, 04:01 AM   #6
VengeTied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
It's a bit quiet in here so you get one more from me.

You are not allowed to cum as long as you are on punishment.

You can edge every day, one edge for every day since you took your break from GetDare.

To keep things interesting, every day at least 1 edge must be in a different area of your house and 1 edge must be somewhere outside the home.

Let us know here every day where you did this and what it was like.
Thank you, but no thank you. I know this might incur further punishment, but i am not able to edge in that many places. And reporting on all of it like that i do not have time for. So im veto-ing this one. Sorry, just wanted to be honest.

In the spirit of being punished however, i will do the edging without the location requirements and without the reporting.

Commando for 6 days

Last edited by VengeTied; 04-15-2021 at 04:06 AM.
Old 04-15-2021, 06:34 AM   #7
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengeTied View Post
Thank you, but no thank you. I know this might incur further punishment, but i am not able to edge in that many places. And reporting on all of it like that i do not have time for. So im veto-ing this one. Sorry, just wanted to be honest.

In the spirit of being punished however, i will do the edging without the location requirements and without the reporting.
Your objections are well founded and I don't mind.

But since you don't do part of this punishment, I think it's appropriate to offer you something else.

And given you like CBT and bondage, I think the roulette below is a good one for you (remember, you are not allowed to cum during your punishment, even if this routlette says you are).
https://www.faproulette.co/7646/cbt-bondage-torture/

Hopefully you will have time to give a small report back at the end of this roulette (which you only have to do once from me, but maybe others want to give it to you more often)

The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 04-16-2021, 12:02 AM   #8
VengeTied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
Let's start and end every day of your penalty time with some nice ballbusting.

One hard hit with a wooden spoon against every ball for every day since you took your break from GetDare.
So i tried to get a sub to do this part of my punishment for me.

Newboi99999

I did this by promising not to post his thread if he complied, (he seemed worried that he was getting alot more attention then he thought, so i figured we could do each other a favor):

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402052

Didnt work out quite as i hoped, i ended up having to do the ball busts anyway. But then i got this punishment below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
Every day for 2 weeks post in 3 person above threads and do all the tasks assigned. You cannot post in the same thread more than once. That will end up being 21 tasks to help remind you to log in to get dare everyday.

For any task that you are not willing or able to do, = one week of chastity/denial.
One of the threads that i posted on the person above i deserve a punishment thread.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...54062&page=685

Where i had to have something to be punished for as well so i confessed to my using a sub to do a punishment meant for me.

My punishment from that thread was to apologize to the sub and the punisher, and offer to receive an additional ballbusting punishment from each of them.

So i pm'ed them both. Still waiting to hear from Newboi99999. But here is the new punishment from DutchGayDom:

https://www.faproulette.co/5278/a-re...n-ballbusting/

I havent had a chance to do this yet but Here are my rolls:

A really mean bb roulette:
2 0 8 heads 3 tails 4 tails 9 heads 9 tails 9 heads 0
(Trips 5,6,7,8 =0)
-Dress however i want
-13 edges
-Tie balls and hang 2litre bottle
-1 edge
-20 soft slaps with ruler
-2 edges
-60 medium slaps, 60 medium slaps with a ruler, 40 medium punches, squeeze 4 minutes
-Untie
-2 edges
-40 hard slaps, 10 hard punches, 40 hard punches
-3 edges
-60 hard slaps, 20 hard punches, 60 hard punches, 40 medium punches & 40 hard punches
-Tie them even tighter
-5 edges
-60 hard slaps, 80 hard slaps, 100 hard slaps, 40 hard punches, 60 hard punches, 80 hard punches, floor myself by punching, squeeze till they feel like theyll pop out, 60 hard slaps, 100 hard slaps, 60 hard punches, floor myself by punching
-3 edges
-No cum for you loser. Lock yourself up and go to a chastity fap roulette to see how long youll have to wait

In exchange for picking my own chastity fap roulette, i am to post all this info here in this thread for the enjoyment of getdare.

I have yet to pick out the chastity roulette, but i will do that first so im prepared to do this ball busting faproulette.

Commando for 6 days

Old 04-16-2021, 02:18 AM   #9
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengeTied View Post
So i tried to get a sub to do this part of my punishment for me.

Newboi99999

I did this by promising not to post his thread if he complied, (he seemed worried that he was getting alot more attention then he thought, so i figured we could do each other a favor):

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=402052

Didnt work out quite as i hoped, i ended up having to do the ball busts anyway. But then i got this punishment below:

One of the threads that i posted on the person above i deserve a punishment thread.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...54062&page=685

Where i had to have something to be punished for as well so i confessed to my using a sub to do a punishment meant for me.

My punishment from that thread was to apologize to the sub and the punisher, and offer to receive an additional ballbusting punishment from each of them.

So i pm'ed them both. Still waiting to hear from Newboi99999. But here is the new punishment from DutchGayDom:

https://www.faproulette.co/5278/a-re...n-ballbusting/

I havent had a chance to do this yet but Here are my rolls:

A really mean bb roulette:
2 0 8 heads 3 tails 4 tails 9 heads 9 tails 9 heads 0
(Trips 5,6,7,8 =0)
-Dress however i want
-13 edges
-Tie balls and hang 2litre bottle
-1 edge
-20 soft slaps with ruler
-2 edges
-60 medium slaps, 60 medium slaps with a ruler, 40 medium punches, squeeze 4 minutes
-Untie
-2 edges
-40 hard slaps, 10 hard punches, 40 hard punches
-3 edges
-60 hard slaps, 20 hard punches, 60 hard punches, 40 medium punches & 40 hard punches
-Tie them even tighter
-5 edges
-60 hard slaps, 80 hard slaps, 100 hard slaps, 40 hard punches, 60 hard punches, 80 hard punches, floor myself by punching, squeeze till they feel like theyll pop out, 60 hard slaps, 100 hard slaps, 60 hard punches, floor myself by punching
-3 edges
-No cum for you loser. Lock yourself up and go to a chastity fap roulette to see how long youll have to wait

In exchange for picking my own chastity fap roulette, i am to post all this info here in this thread for the enjoyment of getdare.

I have yet to pick out the chastity roulette, but i will do that first so im prepared to do this ball busting faproulette.

It sounds like a hard ballbusting as a severe punishment for trying to pass off your punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk