Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2016, 07:44 PM   #1
Alyreed
Baby Member

Default home alone

Bored 22 female home alone for the first time in a while looking for intricate, humiliating dares

My likes: Body writing, costumes, Pee, Bathroom denial, extreme cold and ice play, heat and wax play, light to moderate pain, cutting clothes,bizare insertion, clit and nipple torture and more probably
soft limits(more for punishment): spit, light anal play, semi public, outdoor, puke
hard limits(don't even ask): Scat, full anal play, pictures of my face

stuff: I have the whole house to myself, costumes, lingerie, markers, some clothes pins and clips, duct tape, electric tooth brush, brushes, toothpaste, bottles, bats, and much more

I'm up to try most things so if you have a weird request or anything, try me!
Get creative, please.

I will do reports and will send pictures as soon as I can.
Alyreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:06 PM   #2
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Since you are home alone, take off all your clothes. You aren't allowed to walk around your house - you must crawl on your hands and knees.

To start out, stick the handle of your electric toothbrush in your pussy (make sure it is turned on). You must crawl through all of the rooms of your house with the toothbrush inside of you. If it falls out, start over.

Report back here when you are finished. If you are doing picture proofs, PM me as well.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme degradation, humiliate me, whore punishment