Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-02-2016, 08:44 PM   #1
Jezi

Default I've been bad-Punish Me!

My master (Aron) and I live very far away from eachother, he lives on the west coast while I live on the East. I have not messaged him at all for almost two weeks. And right after I stopped messaging him daily, I went camping with a friend and he ended up eating me out.
I need punishments to learn to talk to my Master everyday, and at the very least tell him of possible sexual encounters, if not diselvolve myself from them entirely.
Punishments will be approved by Aron, and must at least fall close to my limits. I have household items, a wevibe, and a glass dildo.
Dislikes (punishments): anal, deep threat/choking, spanking, denial, clothes pegs, hidden punishment
Limits: wax, poo/pee, illegal, family, permanent, needles, shaving, deep throating to the point of vomit
Jezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:50 PM   #2
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Put 10 clothes pins on each breast. Fuck your ass as deep as you can with your dildo. It should go in and out for at least 50 strokes. When you are done, slide the same dildo down your throat until you gag. Deepthroat it while you give your pussy 50 slaps.

Report here when you are done.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 08:53 PM   #3
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Default A spanking punishment...

Strip completely naked. Lay flat on your back on the bed or floor with your legs spread wide and your knees up such that your feet are flat. You should feel very exposed and somewhat humiliated in this position. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it 35 times with the other hand. Place a clothespeg on each nipple afterwards. Place your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your exposed pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that your hand and arm get a rest and you can keep slapping hard. Finish by holding yourself open and landing 50 hard smacks to your clit using a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all slaps and spanks out loud. Remove the clothespegs from your nipples when your spanking is complete.

Please report here and by PM
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:32 PM   #4
master871

You will need icy/hot:

Get naked, lay on your back and spread your legs as far as you can. Take a liberal (large) amount of icy/hot and apply to to your crotch, make sure you get between all the folds,and inside your vagina. once it starts to work, apply another amount to your asshole-deep inside yourself. Keep your legs open. This is going to be painful- as it should be.

You may not close your legs until the pain stops.
You may not use the bathroom for 4 hours.
This will give you plenty of time to think about action or lack thereof

Every day you don't have contact with your master- repeat the above. I imagine your memory will quickly improve.

Post a report on here

I enjoy spanking, examining, and controlling her bodily functions. I give punishments when they are due and rewards when earned.

Useme871- let me see those tiny, undeveloped, minuscule, sorry excuse for breasts; lactating tits.
master871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:41 PM   #5
jaydoes

Default appropriate to the crime...

I'd make her go to some semi public place and ask men if she can give them blowjobs until she's accomplished at least 3. Maybe she'll think twice about unapproved sexual contact.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disobedient, punish, punish a naught slave, slave, whore punishment