Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
Switchlord

Default m/21 discrete dares

Hi!
I will be accepting dares for the time from today 12:00 pm till Thursday 12:00 am, these dares may include all of my likes and some of my dislikes if you feel like i deserve it, there are only 2 things i want to add
1. I won't be home alone for most of the time, so I can't do too many loud tasks and can't move freely between the rooms, i can however go to another place to complete tasks that require to be loud!
2. I like creative dares, a fantasy i have in mind would be for example a rule that exists till i did a certain task or something similar, come up with whatever you want tho and i will at least consider it and report back here!

Hit me with your dares!

Likes: Anal, Reasonable Pain, Spanking, Bondage, Hidden Public, Medium Toilet control, Videogame dares, teasing

Dislikes: Harsh pain, Crossdressing, Cumplay, Pissplay, Oral (esspacially atm), Enema, short term chastity

Limits: Permanent Damage, Family, Bodywriting, Pictures/Video, long term chastity

(To be continued as i try out more things)

PS: Will do most of my dislikes if intended as a punishment
Switchlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:43 AM   #2
Incognito QQ

Shove something inside your anus (your choice), then try self sucking.Do if you don't cum under 10 mins or you cant reach it counts as a fail.
Punishment: Enema yourself
Hates:bland normal stuff

PM DARES:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84607

MY KIK IS : IncognitoQQ

Last edited by Incognito QQ; 10-31-2017 at 07:56 AM.
Incognito QQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:29 PM   #3
Switchlord

So i decided to start a bit early and did this dare, i inserted an improvised plug and tried to reach an orgasm in the described way, after i failed i proceeded to give myself an enema which felt like a punishment as intended because it is very unpleasant and humiliating for me.

Other than that no dares so far,
i'd love to see some more before i go to bed!

Likes: Anal, Reasonable Pain, Spanking, Bondage, Hidden Public, Medium Toilet control, Videogame dares, teasing

Dislikes: Harsh pain, Crossdressing, Cumplay, Pissplay, Oral (esspacially atm), Enema, short term chastity

Limits: Permanent Damage, Family, Bodywriting, Pictures/Video, long term chastity

(To be continued as i try out more things)

PS: Will do most of my dislikes if intended as a punishment
Switchlord is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk