Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-16-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Default Drippiest girl on GD.

Alright ladies. Inspired by a conversation in chat, I am a challenge for you.

All you need to complete this challenge is time and a measuring cup.

Set yourself over the measuring cup, either sitting, kneeling, however you are most comfortable (or most turned on) and start to play with yourself. So very simple.

You have an hour. In this time you may edge, orgasm, stroke... do whatever you want to yourself. At the end of the hour, measure how much is in the jug.

Anything in the jug MUST have dripped, oozed or otherwise extruded from your pussy. Post your results below.
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 08-03-2015, 01:33 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm being made to post my report here. And a full one. That's mean. So no one read further. It's also mean giving me 20 minutes to do it in, right after I've just finished this. I want to go and lie down for at least three hours now.

And it's confusing whether to direct this report generally since it's public or to you since you're making me do it, Sir. I'll go wth you.

Simple enough task, right? Wrong. I decided I was going for the orgasms since edging sucks and I don't know when you'll let me have any again. So all I needed was a hitachi and a measuring cup. Simple enough to get those and posistion myself. What I wasn't aware of was how quick I'd reach that first orgasm, I was expecting it to be at least 10/15 minutes as usual. But nope, I made it there within less than three minutes. I guess the thing you had me do earlier today succeeded in frustrating me more than I realized at the time.

Okay, I can handle that, no problem. There's no way I'd make it to the point I just wanted to stop within an hour alone, was there? Wrong. I had the first five orgasms within the first twenty one minutes. I was starting to get sore. So I decided to swap the wand for simple stroking uinstead. I really didn't want to edge. I didn't edge at all during that hour. After a few minutes I felt fine enough to bring the hitachi back instead of stroking. Sixth orgasm reached within the next two minutes, seventh orgasm reached immediately after. I was sore again.

But it was beginning to all mix together and the sore was good...sort of...so I just pushed through the senstivity and continued with the wand. I should stop watching kink videos while using the wand, the visuals and my imagination make it that much more stronger. Which is good...at first. Not so much after a while.

Eight and ninth came together. Now I was really sore and there might have been slight whimpering as it happened. I turned the hitachi down to a lower setting after this for a few minutes, no way could I handle the highest like I had been doing. Then I glanced at the time and I had six minutes left. So whilst one part of me wanted it to stop and those six minutes felt like they would never end...the other part of me decided I could get in another orgasm before those six minutes passed. I did...as well as an eleventh one right on the hour mark.

And then it was time to see the ... 'results.' (You suck for making me share this publically, Sir. Like really.) Anyway. The results: Actually not all that much, despite being extremely wet. A few drops. Not even an ounce. Which is less embarrising then I thought the end result would be..but still embarrasing to have to say even if it's little.

I'm still sore and now I need to go drink 3 litres of water and nap for seven hours.

Thank you for the orgasms, Sir.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk