Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-11-2017, 06:41 AM   #1
ab28067

Default Jerk4Life vs. ab28067

Hey,

So, Jerk4Life and ab28067 have decided to team up to receive dares from everyone here!

We're both male. Jerk4Life gets first dibs on any dares posted here. If he can't/won't do them, he passes them to ab28067. Not sure what happens if neither of us can do them, but let's cross that bridge when we get to it!

To help, here are Jerk4Life's like, limits etc. (and mine are in my signature):...
Likes: Masturbation, Light Anal, Cum, Dice Dares, Body Writing, Wedgies, Underwear
Dislikes: Hard Anal, CBT, line writing
Limits: Family, Friends, Public, Bloody, Illegal, Scat, Messy, Cam

So, post your dares for us!! And we will try to report back on who has completed which ones...

Interests: orgasm control (edge, ruin, deny, chastity, eat), pain, cbt, humiliation, messy, A2M, piss, toilet

Punishment: heavy pain, hard fucking, scat, chores, hidden public humiliation

Limits: Public, Family/friends, sounding, permanent, blood, eating a lot of scat, illegal, face

Toys

Kik: ab280671

***Kik me ‘PICS’ for a nude + 1 for each hour delay to use/share as you like.

Dares To Do and Completed
ab28067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:57 PM   #2
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Buy a tub of oatmeal and make the entire thing. Should be about a gallon, maybe more. Next put on your least favorite pair of underware. Now set up a camera, and record yourself dumping it over your head. Save enough to really fill the underware. Now roll a die and edge that many times before you are allowed to turn off the camera and clean up. Roll another die, and post that many screenshots from your new messy video! Bonus points if you post the whole thing!
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
ab28067

thanks for that dare!

Please continue to post - we will provide proof and feedback!

Interests: orgasm control (edge, ruin, deny, chastity, eat), pain, cbt, humiliation, messy, A2M, piss, toilet

Punishment: heavy pain, hard fucking, scat, chores, hidden public humiliation

Limits: Public, Family/friends, sounding, permanent, blood, eating a lot of scat, illegal, face

Toys

Kik: ab280671

***Kik me ‘PICS’ for a nude + 1 for each hour delay to use/share as you like.

Dares To Do and Completed
ab28067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #4
Jerk4Life

oh cmon, there is bound to be someone who wants to dare us, its not called “getDare” for nothing. Give it your best shot and post a dare! Thanks in advance.

Likes: Masturbation, Light Anal, Cum, Dice Dares, Body Writing, Wedgies, Underwear

Jerk4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #5
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

It's called "GetDare", not "GiveDare" - just saying

I guess the idea is something relatively tricky, to find that line where one of you will do something but the other won't, so try this extreme spanking dice dare (original super evil version, not the "nice" one). You should complete it in one sitting. It took me 1h30m ish to get through as a guide, but I did give myself a small break that I'm evily not allowing you the luxury of. Make sure to leave a report.

Next a conventional but evil pee drinking task that I'm guessing will be passed down the line. Drink your morning pee, however, you shouldn't have anything to drink for 12 hours before it so it's a nice dark yellow.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:00 AM   #6
Jerk4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
It's called "GetDare", not "GiveDare" - just saying

I guess the idea is something relatively tricky, to find that line where one of you will do something but the other won't, so try this extreme spanking dice dare (original super evil version, not the "nice" one). You should complete it in one sitting. It took me 1h30m ish to get through as a guide, but I did give myself a small break that I'm evily not allowing you the luxury of. Make sure to leave a report.

Next a conventional but evil pee drinking task that I'm guessing will be passed down the line. Drink your morning pee, however, you shouldn't have anything to drink for 12 hours before it so it's a nice dark yellow.
Thank you for the dare. I completed the beginner section this morning. I was told to use a wooden spoon, hairbrush, and a metal hanger. My first roll was a 1, so I had to spank my ass.
Round 1: I was stuck on round 1 for a while and repeated many of them. I rolled a 6 towards the beginning, so I had to keep clothespins on my nipples for the entire round. Finally the never ending round ended and my ass was very red.
Round 2: This round was with the hairbrush. I remember rolling a lot of 4s but luckily I didn't roll a 6. I thought this round was the worst because the hair brush had a larger surface area.
Round 3: This round was with a metal pant hanger. I would say this was the shortest round but I did roll two 3s, a 5, and a couple others.

Ab28067 will report on the other dares when he completes them, he has a couple lined up.
Thank you @maleforyou for the dare. And we are still accepting dares.

Jerk4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:47 PM   #7
pikkuorja

try my dice dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74944

likes cbt, denial, anal, gay
limits: pic, cam, public, straight, without lube, toothpaste

(x max 100)
PM ball x and I wil slap my balls x times
PM flick x and I will flick my cockhead x times

more PM dates until end of 2022 2022

x is doubled if I'm hard and tripled if I'm wanking

Spoiler:
send me a dare. if you don't get a pm from me within 24h, you have to do the dare yourself tripled
pikkuorja is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk