Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-29-2016, 02:55 PM   #61
sir stefan
Account Banned

It will be when full game was done. I have patience.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:16 PM   #62
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

holy moly we started this in August and still going but we are almost done although it was super fun. I will try my hardest to have time to finish round 3 and win against AM and tie with icey

Hearts for everyone <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 07:01 PM   #63
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart The Final Stage.... I think

First of all sorry for the long break due to schedules and time zones and just needing a break to do different things we finally finished my part of the interrogation.
I am not going to put my report in a spoiler one I already told Icey how long I lasted and two well I'm lazy and it's surprising enough I'm writing this report the day it happened.
I Love Orgams
But I do not love multiple orgasms.
Okay I'm done switch colors jk I'm not becuase Icey uses this color so I need to. Man you probably want me to start my report now. *giggles*
Okay now for the report so ring ring ring < that's me calling him on Skype I stay in my clothes to be funny I'm supposed to be naked but well I only listen to that 65% of the time. He then complains that I'm not ready and I try to get him to start the time, as I think me getting undressed should totally count as part of the time he didn't agree and well he has the power so I got naked and the time started once the wand was on and I was on my knees.
Another important thing to note is I have no trouble edging or orgasming like some girls take like twenty minutes to edge and cum if you give me a wand and a couple minutes I can orgasm.
Also after like two or three I'm content I love to cum like love love love love and I like to have the daily..... it's been a while since I've had them daily but I just wanted to mention that.
Okay so 17 minutes in the wand has been on high like as high as it goes and I'm on my knees and I'm shaking and well by this point i'm close to 10 cums. He gave me a two minute break mainly because I needed it and it's much more fun for him if he doesn't have a broken sub. Although he'd still have Icey soooooo i'm really lucky he gave me a break.
Then he let me lay down and we turned the wand on low and high and low and high and only on low not to be nice but for that moment it goes to high and I grind my teeth and tell him I HATE him. That is why he let me switch the wand to low.
We then had a discussion that he loves so much about how he is proud of me and I can stop and blah blah blah blah blah He already knows that if I went over 2 or 3 cums without stopping I was going the entire hour even he accepted that so he then honestly stopped trying to get the clue and just enjoined every second of torturing me instead of wasting time on winning he won by watching me cry and not like a metaphor or whatever that's called like legit tears I was crying my mascara and eyeliner was a mess and tears were falling from my eyes.
At one point I said he didn't own me that Icey did hehehehe <3 I love her lots
I'm a really bad report writer like I just get on tangents but I'm a good bimbo slut and I'm allowed too.
so there isn't too much to really write on it was rather simple
wand on high, medium, low mainly high like 75% of the hour it was on high
and AM counting down from 5 because I usually cum at zero like without thinking so it was like cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum (that's 30 in case you didn't want to count I'm like honestly pretty sure we got to 30)
OH! and he kept making me say "I'm cumming Sir" I think I also said "I'm cumming for you Sir" and sometimes it was like " I'm I'm I'm I'm *shake* *Shake* *Shake*Shake* cumming *shake**shake**shake* SIIIIIIIIR"
After the hour was up
I was shaking
I was cold
I was a hot mess
I was swearing (I hate swearing) < I'll eventually deny it and say I never do it
I was proud of myself
I was happy
I wanted food
I wanted to cuddle
I really wanted to fix my make up
oh and find a hair tie that was like the most important thing after it was all done.
Alright this is more info then you needed to know.
Oh and I recommend a condom on the wand and lube it'll prevent burns as I didn't and I know better and well my pussy was hot the wand was hot and I ripped skin so I bled yay blood, jk not yay blood but it saved me from licking the wand.
okay this is my longest report ever but it was really just random run on sentences
I'm done
Good Night.

Short version for the people who like to read like me. One Hour of lots of wandng, 30ish cums he says 20-30 it felt like 100. burning wand, tears, make up messed up hair really messed up ripped skin but lasted 1 hour.

Last edited by Heart; 01-27-2017 at 07:16 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post:
Old 01-28-2017, 07:30 AM   #64
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Dom's eye view report.

Before the task began, I had Hearty edge, just to prime her for the game to come. She wasn't altogether impressed with this and, as both my little darlings delight in doing, she accused me of cheating. Of course, they are correct. I cheat all the time and abuse my authority at any opportunity. Why this still comes as a shock to them is beyond me.

As hearty reported, she decided to remain clothed when calling. I don't think she in any way expected me to include the time it took her to undress in her hour. I personally suspect it was more her idea of funny. She has a very limited intellect, as you are all aware, and is so easily amused. I feigned indignation in order to allow her to giggle a little, in the most empty-headed fashion, and told her to undress.

Perhaps my indulgence engendered a false sense of security, because she still found herself hilarious, covering herself with a beige blanket when she was naked. When told to remove it, she switched for another which was mainly purple, all the while thinking herself the funniest thing since the tragic demise of Robin Williams.

When finally she was naked, I had her kneel for me. As she knelt up, I also instructed her to open her legs. Her query of "How did you know I didn't?" was frankly beneath answer. I always know. While on her knees, I had her begin her torment and started the timer. She was instructed to orgasm whenever she felt the need, and every time she was, she was to tell me she was cumming. Not to inform me, it was quite apparent, but instead to further embarass her. After her first climax, several minutes in, I changed that instruction so she would have to say "I am cumming, Sir." That instruction led to the first of many declarations of "I hate you."

I didn't keep track of how many orgasms she was given. I almost wish now I had. But the timings she gave in her report are reasonably accurate. I was calling out the times as we went so she knew just how much agony remained to her. Before she was permitted to lay down, however, I had made sure she was aware that she was on her knees because she was an owned little bimbo slut. After this was made abundantly clear, I decided to allow her to focus on her little slut pussy rather than worry about falling over. By the time I allowed her to lay on her back, her body was spasming quite violently during and between orgasms.

I gave her the first of several breaks at this point. Not out of kindness, but purely for practical reasons. There is only so much a body can take, and while I did want to break her, I did not want to leave her physically unable to continue, not so soon. Where would the fun be in that?

Oh if only you had seen the look on her pretty little face when her minute was up and the wand went back onto her oh so sensitive clit. This was the second declaration of hatred.

I love it when either of my girls tell me they hate me. It might seem a strange thing, but I know that they don't, can't. "I hate you" translates nicely down to "Whatever you are doing now is REALLY working." If I went through one of these boundary pushing tasks without being told they hate me, I would be doing it wrong. As Hearty hated me at least a dozen times in the hour, I know I was doing it so very right.

Two more significant things happened in this session. The first is that hearty started to cry. Genuinely cry. Her face contorted in agony through her orgasms. Tears streaked her face, her make-up was ruined. It was beautiful in a way only a sadist can fully appreciate. And through her tears, her whimpered cries, still she came for me, and came, and came. Every orgasm increased her tears, and every tear enhanced her orgasms.

This happened maybe a half hour into the playtime. For me, the ten minutes in the middle were probably the highlight of the entire hour. Especially when, of her own accord, she changed "I am cumming Sir," to "I am cummig for you, Sir."

If I had a heart, that would have touched it. Sir is a term we do not use often. Used every day with hearty it is something she finds offputting and actually detracts from her sense of submission. There are times though, when she has been pushed to a certain state, where the title enhances her feelings. On this occasion these particular words were a signpost to me that she had crossed into subspace. Something I dont think she realised at the time, or afterwards. In fact, as she reads this report, she will stop here and wonder if it was actually true, replay the events in her mind, and then conclude I am right after all. This realisation will lead to her feigning resentment and humfing at me.

At this point, the wand was starting to overheat. So i allowed her to turn it off and let it cool down. I did replace it with her fingers though, we didnt want too much respite, now did we? It did amuse me greatly when she told me that her fingers felt like they were vibrating as much as the wand.

When the next assault began, the camera began to shake as if she were sitting on a washing machine that had gone into spin cycle. We were using her phone, and her arm was just a little shaky. This is also the part of the session where she repeatedly swore. Hearty doesnt like to swear, so her ejaculations of "shit" and "fuck" caught her by surprise. It was funny that, even at the height of her torment, she managed to comment "and now I am swearing."

What has been left out of both our reports up to this point is that, even through the worst, hearty still manages to find energy for funny little comments, or for pulling faces at me. She and Icy both do this, and I have yet to encounter the same in anyone but these two. Even when they are crying, screaming, in agony or in ecstacy, if they get a "funny" thought in their empty little heads, they feel the urge to share it there and then. Our scenes often devolve into laughter. Then again, i am as bad. As she rolled over I told her she resembled a chipmunk (which she really does sometimes.)

I think there is always a danger of taking things too seriously, and the entire point of this is that we have fun. Sometimes that happens in places where probably we should be intense and serious, but rather than detract from the scene, it always enhances it.

I did know, fairly early on, that hearty wasnt going to give in. I did make a few half hearted attempts to get her codeword from her. But she knew, and I knew, that once she had passed a certain point, she would make it or die trying. So rather than attempt to dissuade her, I used the opportunity to try and kill her.

One more break, almost ten minutes from the end, and I set into the final assault. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Thinking on it rationally, I would say that the last ten minutes contained easily 20 cums on their own. Which means our tally is actually probably closer to 50 than 30. And in the dying moments of the challenge, I got my wish.

"I'm dead," she told me.

I am, of course, such a sympathetic soul. My reply was "This is a first. I have never made a corpse orgasm before. Cum." And she did.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:28 AM   #65
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm sooooo proud of Aimee!!

I laughed lots when she told AM Icey wont let me stop and said he doesn't own her but I do.

A long long time ago this stopped being about trying to win the thread and became about beating AM because he was so insistent we would break. And I'm so happy and proud that Aimee did it!

Now I will try and finish beating him very soon too.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #66
sir sam
Distinguished Member

thanks all three of you.
I was already more or less thinking this thread died.
I did read the reports and actually I sense some things that motivated me to write my response on AM's blog.
Still having my reply for the blog of AM waiting.
You will get it after IM's round.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #67
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
thanks all three of you.
I was already more or less thinking this thread died.
I did read the reports and actually I sense some things that motivated me to write my response on AM's blog.
Still having my reply for the blog of AM waiting.
You will get it after IM's round.

It's been an absolute pain matching schedules/time zones for AM and Aimee and then when AM and I could one or the other of was was sick or busy...but all good now! Mine will be done either tonight or tomorrow evening.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 01-28-2017, 01:39 PM   #68
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

It's been an absolute pain matching schedules/time zones for AM and Aimee and then when AM and I could one or the other of was was sick or busy...but all good now! Mine will be done either tonight or tomorrow evening.
Oh yes,.. Dont worry matching these things is a pain.. I know!
I actually thought that you were all in about same timezone. Guess that info is somewhere in profile or ama but i just "was under that impression"
I travel from time to time and being separated by many hours is just killing!!

Old 01-31-2017, 06:09 AM   #69
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

So AM decided I had to edge before we started and I wasn't impressed with that as I knew he was making me edge first because my first edge and/or orgasm always takes foreveeeer. So I edged and the past few days for some reason I have felt like I could probably orgasm just from one touch on my clit even though I haven't done anything arousing so the edge this time only took a few minutes.

I told AM I had edged and he asked if I had got everything ready and swapped the computer chair for the couch so I could lie down I said yes and he called on skype. He told me to stand and undress and I giggled and said I was thinking about how Aimee said this should be included in the hour time frame and removed my top and bra, I'd already taken off my pants for the edge.

He then had me kneel up on the couch and lean back grab my wand and put it on high power on my clit. Not long after I asked could I lie down instead as my legs were hurting and he said not yet there's a reason I'm kneeling and what is that reason? So I told him because he likes to hurt my legs but no apparently that wasn't the reason the reason was because he owns me and I'm his little slut...or something like that, I was a bit distracted.

Anyway soon after that he agreed I could lie down on the couch if I kept one leg on the floor so that he could see everything so I got into that position and he started telling me how I was fully on display for him and he could see every inch of my body and my face and that made me start blushing even though I tried my hardest not to blush or be shy. Somewhere here he said I could give in right now and I said I can't Aimee will be mad.

I don't come straight away so I didn't have my first orgasm until about 20 minutes into the hour and he had told me at the start that the rules were if I wanted to come then come don't hold back and whenever I did say "I'm cumming Sir."

So my first orgasm hit and I said I'm coming Sir and that was really weird as I haven't used that title with AM in probably well over a year now. I don't usually begin to get tender until after the second orgasm but this time I did, I think because of how on edge I've been the last few days so after the first one I was already clenching my teeth and thinking it's only an hour I can do it.

AM told me you know what would be really funny if you took two orgasms and gave in I asked why that would be funny and he said Aimee would be so mad. I told him I don't want to make Aimee mad or be mean to her so no I wont be doing that!

He started saying things to me about what he is going to do in a few weeks when we meet and how my whole body will be very sore when I return home and calling me those names that always elicit a response from him and then he counted down from 10 and said cum and I tried so hard but I have always been bad with coming on command and it makes me mad every time when I can't do it and I started to focus on the fact I didn't succeed but he then told me he didn't want me to focus on that before I had even said anything and that made me super happy (and also a bit irritated) that he can read me so well.

He continued saying all sort of naughty things to me which made me blush very much and had my body spasaming and the orgasm was right there on the tip but it just wasn't being released so I told him he had broken my body and soo he started to count down from ten again and when he said come this time I still didn't manage it immediately but I did manage it...sort of. I managed to come but it wasn't as powerful as it usually is with the wand. I don't know if that's because I was trying to come on command or because it was only my second.

Some more time pased with me trying my hardest to come but not succeeding and being very confused with myself as I did want the orgasm but didn't want to become even sorer for the remainder of the hour and then he told me if you can't actually come show me how you fake an orgasm. And he counted down from five and said cum and I burst into giggles. And giggled and giggled and couldn't stop for quite a few minutes. My giggling made him start laughing and he didn't ask for me to do that again and I was glad because I think I would have just laughed every single time he did.

It was around this point my clit was starting to get REALLY sore and I asked him how long was left and there was 17 minutes left. He said I could always stop now I lasted the majority so it didn't matter if I gave up and I told him not to be silly. At one point I gave him the finger but I can't remember if it was for making such silly suggestions or something else.

I asked again and there was 13 minutes left....so on I continued with the wand by this point really wanting to turn off the wand and the place where I hold it was very hot and starting to hurt my hand a little but I figured not long left just keep going. Asked again how long left, he said 20 minutes! There was not! So I opened my eyes to check the time (Yes I closed my eyes most of the hour because I was super shy) and there was 7 minutes left. Then 6..5..4...3...2...1...finished!

I was allowed to turn off the wand and I said my clit was very tingly and sore so what did he do? Tell me to give myself 30 clit smacks and count them out loud and several times told me "no" and wouldn't let some of them count.

Then we were all done and I stood to move back the couch and get some water and almost fell over due to cramps in my leg and he laughed and found it hilarious.

Time lasted: 1 hour.

Which means Aimee and I lasted three hours each and tied, yay!

I think round 1 and 2 were equally difficult for us as the things AM used for those rounds we both dislike or hate with a passion but for this round I think that Aimee did much better overall. We both lasted the hour but she found it much more difficult than I did and I am so so soooo proud of her <3
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-31-2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:45 AM   #70
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

I knew before we started this task that Icy would have a much easier time of it than Hearty. And for all she is complaining her clit is tender, she barely suffered at all through this task. I am not happy. I mean seriously, whatever happened to screams of agony?

Even though Icy is nowhere near as quick to cum, or close to as multi-orgasmic, the plan was to make her very sore. I knew I wasnt going to 'beat' her in this task, so I just wanted her as wet and blushy and tender as we could arrange in an hour.

What we wont go into is the full story behind "faking it" but i promise there is more to tell and if I did you would see the blush. It is a very very good story, involving the fact that Icy is actually [the following has been censored] and when she does that often she has to [the following has been censored.]

I did enjoy the session, I always love time spent with my girls. And while I am exceptionally proud of the effort they both took to outlast me, i think that I owe my IceMaiden some severe and extreme torture in the very near future.

Old 01-31-2017, 07:21 AM   #71
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

Yay! We did it! I'm so proud of us and this thread was a lot of fun. Although I had no idea what I was getting myself into when Icey first asked me to do a versus thread with her, I thought it was going to be a typical poll type thread and I'm so glad it wasn't because those are a lot less fun most of the time.
I might miss the thread although the title should change to Icey and Heart versus AM

Old 01-31-2017, 07:28 AM   #72
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the comments.
I really enjoyed reading them.
So... Finally i could post my reply on the blog of AM that has been waiting for 2 month or so

Old 01-31-2017, 03:51 PM   #73
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post

I might miss the thread although the title should change to Icey and Heart versus AM
I thought that was the title of your submission to me.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #74
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

So I don't know why I just read this whole thing now but I loved it. Challenges and competitions are so much fun to begin with but I love that it became more than beating each other and instead trying to beat AM.

Also interrogations are really hot.

And I'm very proud of both of you for every round that you completed. I probably wouldn't have done half as well as either of you.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk