Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Which punishments must abdlboy13 do and which will greenmist13 end up with?
sleep in a bra-connection wedgie for 2 weeks 4 57.14%
use the same diaper for three days while home alone including nights 5 71.43%
go to store and ask clerk to help you pick a cute (slut) outfit wear while home alone for two weeks 3 42.86%
pour honey,chocolate syrup, ketchup, mayo, and cum over you, don't clean up for 1 hour 5 71.43%
hanging wedgie until rips in thong,bra, skirt, tank top 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2016, 04:31 PM   #1
Abdlboy13

Default Loser has to home alone poll Greenmist13 vs Abdlboy13

Hi, I lost a loser has to home alone version with greenmist13, which was as follows:

winner picks five punishments suitable for home alone and within both parties limits, creates a poll which lasts for 48 hours, loser must do top 4 and winner must do last one.

These are the options:
1. sleep in a bra-connection wedgie for 2 weeks while home alone
2. must use the same diaper for three days while home alone (including all nights) so hope you can hold for a while
3. must go to a store and ask the attendance clerk to help you pick out a cute outfit something to make you feel like more of the slut that you already are (say those exact words but of course change you to i) then wear it while home alone for two weeks
4. pour honey,chocolate syrup, ketchup, mayonnaise, and your own cum over you and don't clean up for 1 hour
5. hanging wedgie untill it rips in a thong,bra, sirt, and tank top while home alone

Please place your votes, remember, the one with the least amount of votes is the one the winner (greenmist13) must do. Also, I will accept any other home alone punishment dares posted here.
Punishments only: messy
Limits: photos (sometimes), illegal, complete public, eating scat or piss.
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1564345

I like crossdressing but i currently do NOT have any sissy clothes
Abdlboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
Abdlboy13

On an additional note, you can always add punishments for me while I will be fully home alone here: http://teamup.com/kse34a65017161df04

and amazon suggestions!
Punishments only: messy
Limits: photos (sometimes), illegal, complete public, eating scat or piss.
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1564345

I like crossdressing but i currently do NOT have any sissy clothes

Last edited by Abdlboy13; 01-28-2016 at 05:08 PM.
Abdlboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, loser, poll