Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
kochier

Default Michael's Revenge Part 2 [Fiction]

I wrote this story as part of a series, since this part includes a T or D game I thought you guys might be interested. For those of you that want me to finish this story, I am going to be working on a new T or D story that is a lot more adult and involves more people, it will be a while though as I am working on six different stories right now, and I barely find the time to write.

For those that are interested
First story in Michael Series: Training Day

First Part in Michael's Revenge (Purely setup):
Michael's Revenge Part 1

WARNING there is what some may consider adult content at the end of the story, you have been warned, enjoy.

Michael's Revenge Part 2
I walked into the door and looked around. There was a closet off to my left side, on the right side was the start of a hallway, and straight ahead was a winding spiraling staircase.

"You can take your shoes off." Stef told me as she took hers off and put them on top of a black shoe stand that was off to the side. I quickly followed suit and took placed mine on the shoe stand as well.

"My room is upstairs, if you'd follow me." She said in what appeared to me to be a very seductive tone. I followed her up the staircase, it had a landing on the first floor but she kept going until reaching the second floor. She led me into the first door on the right and I followed her straight to her door.

"Just give me a few minutes please, I want to change out of these work clothes." Stef asked of me.

"Sure, take all the time you need."

"Don't worry, I won't make you wait long." She said with a smile. She came back rather quickly, only make me wait about five minutes or so. She is wearing a short skirt that really shows off her legs, and a brown sweater that seemed to fit nice and snugly. She was also wearing white socks that went up to her knees. She had her golden blonde hair let loose, no longer tied into the ponytail required of girls that work there. But must stunning of all was her smile, I don't think I've ever seen her look so happy, her smile seemed to drag me in like a black hole, and did I want to be sucked in. She gestured for me to come into her room and I gladly followed.

The walls were pink, a bright pink that just kind of said "Hey I'm here. look at me I'm pink", that was the first thing I noticed. As I looked around I noticed her room was seemingly elegantly organized into a perfect randomness of strewn clothes, cd's, stuffed animals, and various memorabilia that were scattered across her room. That is not to say it was messy, the mess seemed to have some design to it, even if that design was undefinable to me. Against one wall she had a computer, currently turned off and beside it was a window which overlooked the street and a beautiful old oak tree, whose shadows now danced across the room. I had a sudden image of her sitting at her desk, reading something, perhaps a beautiful poem of love, or some harlequin romance online, maybe even some slash version of Harry Potter fan fiction; and looking out this window down at the people walking by. This image came to me with such clarity and loneliness I knew it had to have the wrinkle of truth to it.

She went over to the bed and laid down, then she pushed herself up a bit and motioned for me to sit on the chair, she seems a lot more in control at home than she does at work I thought. After a few moments of awkward silence I decide to try to start up the conversation.

"Those girls really are bitches, I mean if they just took the time or effort to get to know you they would realize how great you are."

"Yeah, I guess." She said, and I think I noticed a bit of a blush starting to form in her face.

"So what do you want to do right now?" I asked her nervously.

"I don't know just talk I guess, not much to do I suppose."

"Well how about a game of truth of dare?" I asked even more nervously.

"Alright sounds like fun." She answered, a lot more peppery about it than I thought she would be. "So who goes first?" She asked of me.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
kochier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
kochier

"I guess you should, it's your house after all." I didn't really care who goes first, as I am just very excited to be playing this game with her, I mean my mind was reeling with all of the possibilities. I was happy to be doing this with her, I mean I've had a crush on her for so long and now we might finally take it to the next step, my mind was playing a hundred different scenarios at once trying to think of all of the great outcomes that can happen.

"Okay." She said with a gorgeous smile, and then more seductively, "Truth, or dare?"

"Truth." I said not wanting to be very daring at the beginning of this game, plus I wanted things to start off slowly, ease into this new aspect of our relationship.

"How many girls have you had sex with?" she coyly pounced the question on me.

Wow, I thought to myself, so much for starting off slowly, she is just going to get right into the heat of things. I didn't really expect this, especially coming from a girl who acts so shyly at work all the time. "Three." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She grinned.

"Three." I repeated myself, while holding out my hand with three fingers extended to indicate the number as well. I was just happy to get it out, and frankly was more embarrassed than she usually is at work. Just then I noticed her brush her golden hair out of her face, revealing her bright shining eyes, and I guess I was studying her hair pretty studiously for she gave me a strange look, one of disbelief, shock, and utter glee. Just then I remembered what I just answered and snapped out of my daydreams of her glowing golden locks.

"Wow more than me," She winked. "but I guess that's to be expected, it must be very hard for a woman to resist you." Now it was my turn to blush from a flattering remark.

Suddenly I remembered it was my turn to ask the all important, all encompassing question "Truth, or dare?" I was fully expecting her to choose dare, based on the look of disappointment on her face when I said truth. Unfortunately, much to my chagrin, she chose truth. Caught completely by surprise I had no truth readily available in my mind, so I went with the first thing that popped into my mind.

"How many guys have you slept with?"

"That's not fair, "She replied " you can't ask me the same question right back at me."

Shit, I thought, now I have nothing and I don't want to slow this game down, we are on a limited time frame after all. "Well technically I'm asking a different question, I'm asking how many guys you slept with, not had sex with, so you have to answer." I said full of confidence in hopes of swaying her to my point of view.

She sighed. "Very well. I've slept with four guys, and I'm not saying I've had sex with them."

I thought this over in my head, I highly doubted she had sex with all of them, she didn't really seem the type. Then again when she's at home I see a whole new side to her that I've never really glimpsed before. Still I thought, life presents you with lots of opportunities to sleep with guys, non-sexually, and she does have a brother and she could be including him in the count. Also she said my three was more than her, so I know it can't actually be more than three. Now I was really curious as to the real number.

She now asked me the ever present question, "Truth, or dare?" This time, not wanting to slow things down too much, and plus I was kind of afraid what else she'll ask, I chose dare. at least with a dare I won't have to tell anything I don't want her to know just yet.

"Okay, I dare you to take your shirt off." She said practically jumping off the bed from excitement.

"Alright." I said rather shyly. I took my shirt off and put it on the ground.

"Oooo very nice." She said with a big smile. I guess this was true since I'm not in a bad shape, I'm not perfectly tone either, I manage to keep up my physique from all the work I do. "I can't wait to see more of you now."

"Oh, and you could wait before?"

"Yes I could." She said with a flirtatious grin.

Just then I realized it was my turn to ask and I blurted it out rather quickly "Truthordare."

"What?"

"Truth or dare." I repeated myself, trying to calm my eagerness down.

She looked me straight in the eyes and said "Dare."

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
kochier

I was overjoyed to hear this, and my mind was instantly sent into a whirlwind, what should I ask her to do? I couldn't tell her to take her shirt off, she already dared me to do that. Just then my horny mind thought of something perfect, without taking it too far for the first dare.

"I dare you to do a hand stand, and walk around your room."

"Alright." She said, a little puzzled about my request. However she soon realized my purpose as she attempted to stop her skirt from falling down as she went upside down. She sighed and tried again, this time succeeding in the hand stand. The entire time I was staring at her thong. It was pink with Tigger from Winnie the Pooh on the front, bouncing on his tail. I kept thinking of just how wonderful she looks, and I noticed she shaved or waxed down there. Finally she was done walking around the room, and went back to her bed, adjusting her skirt as discreetly as possible.

"Truth or dare?" She quickly asked of me.

"Dare." I responded without hesitation.

"I dare you to take your pants off." Hmm I thought, it seems she is meticulously trying to get me naked. I complied and took off my pants revealing my boxers featuring the Fab Four. It could be worse I thought, at least my boner has resided from that last dare I made her do. However being almost nude in front of Stef started to make me a little horny and the more I tried not to, the more I could feel the blood rushing to my penis.

"Oh I love the Beatles!" She exclaimed. "They are one of my all time favourite bands. And I might I add, damn I can't wait to get those boxers off." It seems she has taken notice of me pitching my tent.

"Yeah it's nice we have so much in common." Now truth or dare?"

"Dare of course."

"Ok I dare you to do a striptease down to your underwear."

"Alright," She said. "but I want to have some music to strip to."

"Sure."

"Okay give me one minute." She then went on her computer and pulled up a song and hit play. All of a sudden "What Kind Of Love Are You On" started playing and she started stripping. She danced in perfect time to the music, moving her body to the beat. She slowly began to take her sweater off, revealing a very pink bra underneath. Next to go were her knee high socks. For this she got onto her bed suggestively and using just her feet had them take her socks off. She got back up and danced around for a while, still perfectly to the music. She then winked at me and began to remove her tee shirt. Her bra popped out and her breasts looked wonderful, contained in the bra. She danced some more, feels confident, and she had reason to be as my tent was fully erect. She lifted up her skirt and flashed her ass, it looked great barely covered in her thong. She finally took of her skirt with a great, serious smile on her face. Her thong and bra matched each other perfectly, and she seemed to want to show it off. Her body looked so good, she was the perfect size. Her skin was fairly pale, almost like a light cream. She came up to me and she let me get a good look at her cleavage. She then gave me a very exciting lap dance for the rest of the song.

"I can see you really enjoyed that." She pointed out as she glanced down at my pole.

"Oh so much so. That was really good."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I'm glad you did that."

"Well I had to didn't I? You did dare me." She winked.

"Yeah." I smiled back.

"So now its your turn, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I smirked. I chose truth more to upset her than anything, also I could pretty much guess what the next dare would be judging by the way she was eying my boxers. She was now looking at them with sorrow.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
kochier

"Fine," she rolled her eyes, "have you ever masturbated while thinking of me?"

"Yes." I admitted.

"Really? Thats kind of hot." She seemed satisfied.

"Well what do you expect, look at you, how could I not want to think about you." However, she didn't blush at this compliment, I think because she seemed so confident now. "Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She said with an air of smugness. Ahh, I guess this is her way of getting back at me for not taking a dare.

"How often do you masturbate?" I quickly asked.

Now she did blush. "I guess about once every couple of days or so." I thought about this for a minute or two, the idea of it made me squirm. However, I was interrupted from my thoughts by the usual question "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said not wanting to waste time on any more truths, they aren't nearly as fun. She seemed to think for a few minutes, as if debating how badly she really wanted my boxers off.

"I dare you to kiss me, no tongue, and it can't be on my lips." She smirked.

"I see your letting me keep my boxers for now."

"Just for now." She winked.

I approached her and she got up from the bed. I wrap my arms around her and position her so that I am now behind her. I began softly kissing her neck. One hand was on her stomach while my other was gently rubbing her ear. I got more aggressive in my kissing as I moved around her neck. I turned her around and began to make my way down to her breasts. Just as I was about to reach the beginning of her bra she stopped me.

"I think thats enough for now."

"Alright." I said rather sourly. This time we both went back to the bed, trying to get close to each other.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she replied quickly and confidently, with a hint of bound up sexual desire.

"Alright I dare you to let me spank your ass ten times." She looked a little sad at this, as if she was expecting something else, but with an ass that nice I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

"Ok, how do you want me?"

I was startled by the question at first but then I quickly recovered and decided on the best way to do this. I instructed her to lie down across my lap with her ass in a great view. However she must of been really horny because she started to play with the tip of my penis. "Hey, that's not fair, I can't think when you do that." I moved her hands away and began the dare. At first I put my hand on her ass, just softly rubbing it. I then started the spanking the first five being relatively soft, however the sixth one I hit rather hardly on her nice firm ass and I could hear her groan, I immediately regretted hurting her, but I continued with another four spanks to her ass, all equally hard. Her ass was just starting to get red when she got back up.

"Ow those last ones really hurt."

"Sorry I just kind of got into it."

"Alright, I suppose, but I will get you back." She said mischievously.

"Dare." I blurted out before she could even ask the question.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #5
kochier

"Well looks like someone is really eager to keep going." She smiled. "I guess it's time for those boxers to come off. But not so quick, first I want to get you back for that "little" spanking. I want you to go to my closet and let me hang you by your boxers for one minute."

I now really regretted giving her that spanking, remembering how much it hurt hanging last time, and with Stef helping then too. "Alright, if that's what you want." I said as I went to the closet. She then moved her chair over and ordered me on it. She then hooked up my boxers to the pole in her closet and I could feel the wedgie start to take hold.

"Ready?" She asked.

"As I'll ever be."

She then pulled the chair aside and I started hanging, I could feel my boxers slide right into my ass. The pain was immense and it felt like my ass was burning, I tried to keep silent the entire time. I looked over to Stef and she was smiling, looking like she was having the time of her life. She came up to me and grabbed my ass, spreading my cheeks so the boxers went in even more, she then gave me a quick pull and I could feel my taint starting to hurt as well. After what seemed more like five minutes she finally came over with the chair for me to step on. She then undid my boxers, and with one quick swoop pulled them down, and I was now completely naked in front of Stef.

"Wow, you are enjoying this." She said eying my erectness hungrily.

I blushed feverishly as she pat her hand around my penis. She then looked right at me and moved in close. She then moved her lips close to my ears and licked them in such a way that it sent shivers down my spine. I was starting to wonder how far she went with those four other guys again.

"Dare," she whispered into my ear.

"Umm..." I gulped. Boy, she was really making it hard to think.

"If you don't think of anything I'll just have to give you another dare."

"Well then I dare you to give yourself a shoulder wedgie for five minutes and then let me strip you." She looked kind of scared at the thought of the wedgie but she agreed to it.

She got into the room and proceeded to lift her thong up. She then put her arms through the loops and wiggled the thong up. The higher she got the more vicious the look of pain got on her face. As she got closer to her shoulders it didn't look like she was going to reach it, but then she got both arms through at the same time and began the shoulder wedgie.

The look on her face was intense, but she clenched through it. I could see her thong splitting her pussy lips in two, and as I turned her around her ass looked to be in extreme pain as well. I hugged her in my arms, and she held on to me tightly.

I moved my hand up and undid her bra. I then pulled away from her and I helped her remove her bra. I stared at her breasts, they were a beautiful thing to behold. I could tell she was at least a B cup, and they seemed big enough to roughly fit my hands. Her nipples looked very perky and hard. I moved close to her nipples and began licking and rubbing them, she gasped and I couldn't tell if it was from the pleasure or the pain. I began to finger her clitoris and this time I knew the gasp came from pleasure. Quickly enough the five minutes were up and I stopped fingering her and helped her out of the wedgie. Now we were both nude.

After she caught her breath and took a few minutes to recover she asked me truth or dare.

"Dare," of course.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #6
kochier

"OK." she said obviously exhilarated. "I dare you to lick me until I cum."

I looked down at her, and noticed how wet she is. She laid down on the bed, her legs opening up over the edge. I got down on my hands and knees and approached her. I began to kiss her leg upwards with my goal in sight. I began to lick the outer layer of her pussy, and I began to finger her clitoris. I moved my tongue in her pussy and I could hear her gasping. I looked up and saw her playing with her nipples. I continued to lick her and finger her clit quicker and quicker. Her gasps were becoming very audible and finally she gave one big gasp and collapsed. I stopped fingering her and licked up all the cum that came out of her. I then cuddled her for ten minutes until she seemed ready to play some more.

"Dare, I assume?" I asked of her.

"Uh huh." She confirmed.

By now I was very horny and itching to get some relief. "I dare you to suck on me until I cum, making sure to swallow." She started to eagerly move towards me, with very seductive look in her eyes. Her hand started to play with my balls and she started to lick the tip of my penis. All of the sudden I heard a noise coming from downstairs. She immediately stopped licking me.

"Shit, Mom is home." She said with obvious fear in her voice.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #7
stevedare

Default great story

please say there will be more - you just can't leave Mikey and us hangin -
just cause Mom's home doesn't mean she has to stop !!

Space .... the final frontier
stevedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #8
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Stevedare is right! This story is really turning me on and i like it!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #9
tissue13

go on please! even if they are sent to jail, they can still part-aay there! plz, its makin me wet! its an amazing story!!
tissue13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #10
kochier

Default Spanked Sarah

Here is where you can find all the stories in the series. I've moved away from Truth or Dare for now, but I thought some of you would be interested in how the story is continuning. I sadly live a busy life and don't write as often as I would like, so the series might never end, but I've gotten another two parts written since I've last been here.

I showed up at work carrying a duffel bag full of supplies, I headed into the back and handed the bag off to Stef, who stored it in the girls change room. The manager didn't come in until 10, so by the time we got started it wouldn't matter. We chose this day because it was when all of our intended victims were working. We started with Sarah first, because she was the first scheduled to show up that day. I saw her walking in and quickly ran to hide in the girls change room, behind the door. As she was walking by the change room Stef walked in behind her, sealing her fate. As soon as Sarah walked in Stef slammed the door shut behind her, trapping Sarah in the change room.

"What's going on here?" Sarah demanded realizing I was in here as well.

"Simple, you have been nothing but mean to Stef and I the entire time we've worked here, now we are getting some of our revenge, I suggest just going along with it, it will make things that much quicker." I said.

"Just fucking try anything and I'll show you what nerds you two really are." Sarah leered at as, provoking Stef more than me, I could already see her getting a little tense. "You and that loser boyfriend of yours better just back the hell off, you stupid bitch, or you'll be in for a world of hurt."

With that Stef quickly tackled her and began trying to pin her. They rolled around quickly, each trying to end up on top. Eventually Sarah ended up pinning Stef and I quickly jumped in and took Sarah off Stef, holding her hands behind her back. Stef rushed in and quickly took Sarah's shirt off, revealing the blonde's baby blue bra. I took Sarah's hands and handcuffed them quickly ending the ensuing struggle once and for all. Stef quickly stopped Sarah from making any calls of help with some duck tape and cotton balls, now the fun was to begin.

Without a word to each other Stef and I began our torture of Sarah. Stef began by pulling down Sarah's skirt, revealing a baby blue thong that matched her bra. Stef then pulled Sarah up, so that she was now on her hands and knees, her ass sticking out, ready for the abuse it was about to receive. Stef began to slap Sarah's ass, she tried to squirm out of the way but I held her in place. After the first 20 slaps or so Stef started hitting harder and harder. I'll give Sarah her due, it was harder and harder to hold her in place. Just when I didn't think Sarah couldn't take any more Stef stopped, but not for long. She went to get a ruler out of the duffle bag and began to whip Sarah's ass. Sarah began screaming into her gag now, and it took all of my might to make sure that she didn't move too much. Stef looked vicious while she was beating Sarah, she had a look on her face that shut me up when I was about to say Sarah might have had enough. Stef seemed to be getting a lot of anger out on poor Sarah's ass now and wasn't ready to stop for anything. Time after time I saw Stef swing that ruler down on Sarah's now red ass, I even began to cringe as I heard the ruler smack her round ass, causing little ripples to echo through her bum, all the while she was screaming voiceless agony into the gag.

Eventually Stef stopped and let Sarah's ass have a break, I was surprised the ruler hadn't snapped in two by now. She seemed to have calmed down somewhat and realized how much damage she had just done, poor Sarah's ass was cherry red right now, and judging by the expression on her face it was still stinging. Deciding she had enough Stef put her hands on Sarah's thong and began pulling it up, she then unconnected Sarah's bra and reconnected it with the thong still inside. The two of us then picked Sarah up and moved her into one of the lockers, connecting her thong to the hook, essentially dangling her in a bra connection wedgie. Her toes were able to still touch the ground, she was lucky, if she was just an inch shorter she would be hanging solely by her thong right now. For the final touch we handcuffed her hands, to ensure she couldn't escape the wedgie. Stef and I looked at each other and then with a smirk she closed the locker door to poor Sarah.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
kochier

Default Ashley's Ass

Michael's Revenge Part 5: Ashley's Ass

We continued work as usual, making sure the prep was being done and the restaurant was being set up for lunch service. Lucky for us Jessica was busy in the office and didn't notice her missing employee. We knew we would have to act fast soon, at 10:00 Ashley would start work, 10:30 Monica would be coming in, and at 11:00 the restaurant opens, and they couldn't do all of the work by themselves, they would need the other employees back by then. The plan was to get Ashley as soon as she came in, Jessica shortly after, and finally Monica when she came in, and have all the girls released and working by 11:00, somehow.

Stef and I worked our asses off making sure everything was ready, she had extra work to do in the front, since she was by herself. I tried to help out, but even though I had someone with me it took was still a lot of work. Any free time I had in between prepping items of food was spent helping Stef out in the front. Jessica would come out from time to time and help Stef out; apparently oblivious to the fact she was missing her cashier.

Luckily, for Stef and I, Ashley came in early to work to get changed, around quarter to ten. Stef walked into the change room without me, I was busy making stuffing and couldn't leave until it was done. I suppose I really should of not finished the stuffing, because the scene that awaited me by the time I got there was unbelievable.

Stef had Ashley stripped completely naked and bent over the bench, legs and arms handcuffed, ass sticking high up into the air. Stef had a wooden paddle in her hand and was in the process of getting out all of her aggressions on Ashley's poor ass, and it seemed she wasted no time judging by how beet red her ass already was. Stef acknowledged my presence but continued to beat on Ashley with the paddle, sometimes hitting her ass with her bare hand. I stood mesmerized in the door for a few minutes at least, watching as the paddle would come down on Ashley, making her ass jiggle in continuous waves. Finally I found myself able to move again, and I walked around this fascinating scene to look at Ashley.

Her blonde hair covered her face, but I could see a red ball gag sticking out, keeping her from screaming. Her tears flowed freely, wetting the bench as they streamed onto it. I looked again at her ass and it was all red, and Stef didn't seem to be anywhere near stopping. I quickly moved towards Stef and grabbed the paddle from her before she hit Ashley again. She seemed slightly dazed by this and looked at me rather confused. After a while of staring at me she embraced me and held me tightly in her arms, pulling me in close enough to feel her heart racing. I wrapped my arms around her and soothed her until she calmed down, eventually breaking our embrace with a kiss.

At that, we both turned to Ashley. We knew that she had been punished more than enough, and decided to quickly finish it. Stef put Ashley's panties back on her and I helped stuff her in the locker next to Sarah, hanging from her plain white panties. The gag was still in her mouth but the tears had stopped flowing, and were down to a mere trickle. I closed the door and Stef and I started walking towards the office.

- Forum.

- Reddit.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #12
kochier

Default Jessica's Doom

Well I think my last part was kind of weak, but this part I'm liking, feels likes it makes up for the last part, writing this one took a week, as opposed to a few months (sadly about 30 min a day to read/write, like reading), so happy with it, went nice and smooth.

I knocked on the office door and waited patiently for Jessica to open up. She took her time, she never seemed to be in any rush. Finally the wooden door creaked open, and there was Jessica, sitting in her nice cozy office chair. I could see she was on the computer, checking her e-mail from the looks of the screen.

"What do you want now Mikey?" She asked.

"Revenge." I stated simply, immediately realizing how corny it sounded. I began to move in on Jessica, and Stef followed me from behind.

"Wait, what exactly are you two doing?" Jessica asked, with a hint of fear in her voice.

"We're here to get our revenge on you and the rest of the girls for the way we've been treated these last few months, and then everything will be even, and we can all finally be one big happy family again." I said.

"Well I won't go without a fight." Jessica roared as she charged at Stef, immediately grabbing her in a bear hug. Stef fought back and wrapped her arms around Jessica, and the two fell to the floor and started grappling. I tried to get to help Stef out but the two kicking flailing women prevented me from getting close. The two girls rolled around on the floor, each trying to gain the upper hand. Eventually Jessica landed on top of Stef, and Stef was unable to push her off. That's when I made my move and grabbed Jessica, holding her arms behind her back, effectively binding her.

"Hey let me go right now! You have no right to do this to me!" Jessica screamed at us.

"Just like you haven't had the right to bully Stef and I for the last few months, and let the other girls bully us." I stated. "You humiliate and degrade us on a daily basis, never saying anything nice, always putting us down for one thing or another. You never let me forget that day, always reminding me of how humiliated I was to be hung there, you and all the other girls. You never let Stef really become a member of this restaurant's family, always keeping her as an outsider, teasing her, pushing her away, and why, because she is shy, because she tends to be a bit of a loner, because she has problems talking to people she hasn't known all her life? You treat us like utter crap every day, making our life miserable, pushing us further and further away from everyone. Well I'm going to tell you something, we are not going anywhere. We are going to exact our revenge on you, and then we can all finally go back to being a nice little family, despite everyone's unique quirks."

Jessica looked at me, with what I hope was understanding in her eyes, though it was probably fear, as Stef forced the gag into Jessica's mouth. I then bound Jessica's hands with a pair of handcuffs, and proceeded to do the same to her feet. I then put my hands down Jessica's skirt, grabbed her thong, and started dragging her to the change room. She struggled at first, but then I guess the pain got to her and she started to come along as quick as she could, trying to keep up with my tugging.

Once inside the change room Stef began to strip Jessica of all her clothes, taking off and putting on the handcuffs as needed. She took everything off except her thong, exposing her lovely breasts, which I tried not to stare at. I however did manage to take a few pictures with my cell phone and upload them to my online album, while Stef made sure Jessica was exposed.

I carefully attached two nipple clamps onto Jessica's perk nipples, and by the look on her face I know they hurt. Next was something I know Stef was looking forward to as I saw the gleam in her eyes as she took the whip out from our duffle bag. I had Jessica bend over on the bench, pushing her ass into the air. Stef began to move the whip back and forth over Jessica's ass, letting her know it was there. All of a sudden she sprung the whip back and let it fly, hitting Jessica's left ass cheek square on. I could hear Jessica moan in pain each time the whip hit, a kind of guttural sound coming from her throat.

Finally Stef had enough fun whipping Jessica's ass, it didn't last too long as Stef seemed to have lost all of her rage earlier on Ashley. We went to hang Jessica in her locker, but as we were closing the door her thong snapped and she fell. Luckily we were prepared for this and took out a pair of white cotton panties from the duffle bag and put them on Jessica. The fit was a little tight but it worked, and we hung her successfully this time. As we closed the locker door on Jessica we heard a voice from the change room door say:

"Just what the fuck do you two fucking nerds think you're doing here?"

- Forum.

- Reddit.

Last edited by kochier; 01-01-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk