Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2020, 09:14 AM   #1
CarmenCD

Default Change my PM dares for 2021

Hi,
I have many PM dares in my list and more than half of them I done a numerous times. Now I need some fresh changes to be made for 2021. Please, help me change/ improve them. I'll choose 30 I like most and use them next year. Keep them inside my limits, of course and don't exaggerate.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92267

ADD - Suggest PM dare within my limits and I will add it to my list for one week. After that, I will decide if I like it or not.

DRIP DRIP - any time I receive it, I have to spend 24 hours without being allowed to shake, wipe, squeeze or anything else to get the last few drops if pee out of me. I'll just pull up my pants and hope for the best.

WETTING ACCIDENT- I must have big wetting accident (empty my bladder) before using the toilet next time. I have to do it while wearing clothes I was wearing when I read the PM.

WET PANTIES - for the next 24 hrs if I have to pee, I will have to pee through my panties while sitting down. I'll flip a coin every time after I'll pee to see if I can change panties right away or I have to stay wet for 30 minutes.

LEAK - I have to start leaking (3 dribbles or one big leak) before using the toilet next time. I have to do it while wearing clothes I was wearing when I read the PM.

PEE NOW 3 SEC - I have to pee myself immediately for 3 seconds when I receive (see) this dare, no matter where I am, what I am doing or what I am wearing, unless at work. To avoid working hours this dare is active only between 6PM and midnight Western European Time on work days and 24/7 on weekends. (check for further details "You should know: 6.")

HYDRATE - I must drink 500 ml of water or another beverage of my choice in next 5 minutes and don't use a bathroom for next 60 minutes. If I already drank 1L that hour or drank enough liquid for that day, I must reply and say why I can't do it. Sender has the right to choose different dare that doesn't involve drinking more liquid.

TOILET OUT OF ORDER - I'm not allowed to use a toilet next time I have to pee. (Doesn't apply if I'm at work or in an area that is too risky.

DENIED PEE - I will not be allowed to pee for the next 60 minutes. For failing to hold (even a leak) another 60 minutes is added and so on.

PEE RULES - You will have full control over my bladder for next 3 days, but you will have to send me every day pee rules for next day. I will send a report every day how it went. If I fail daily schedule, you have to give me a punishment. When I'm at work or commuting to or from work, pee rules don't apply. Rules also have to be reasonable (not more than 2 wetting accidents/peeing in my clothes per day and taking into account that I have to pee about every 2-3 hours).

DIAPERS - I will not be allowed to pee for the next 60 minutes. For failing to hold (even a leak), I'll have to wear diapers and pee in them for next 24 hours, except at work. (I can change diaper when wet and dress the way people can't notice a diaper).

TIMELOCK PEE - When I see the PM, I'll secure my pants (if not wearing them, I'll put them on) with belt locked with 3 digits number lock and set the number with my eyes closed. Than I'll go somewhere near a public bathroom. After 60 minutes will pass since I locked the belt, I can start guessing the number and can't go home until I open the lock. Peeing after I unlock the belt is the best scenario, but unlocking the belt is the goal of the dare.
If I can't start the dare when I see the PM (I don't have pants and lock at my disposal at the time), I'll explain that to the sender and he must punish me within my limits.

WET SPOT PANTS - I will go for a 30 minute walk in the evening (I live in a city), at the half way point I will wet myself enough to form a decent wet spot (I'll pee standing up, so I'll get a wet spot on my crotch).

NO HANDS - I'll pee for next 24 hours standing up, hands behind my back, pants down to my knees. I can adjust the stream only by moving my body. This dare is "weekends only" and I have to spend at least 6 hours in public, well hydrated. I can take one spare set of clothes with me.

PEE DESPERATION - This dare is "at work only". I'll hold my pee until I get so desperate, it will start to deconcentrate me at work. At that moment I'll use a bathroom and pee. Maximum 3 working days.

DRIVE - I'll take a 60 minute drive in the evening or at night, dressed however you want me (fully clothed, but I can go dressed as a woman, man, mixed clothes or makeup)

PANTIES - I will not be allowed to wear male underwear for next 7 days.

PANTYHOSE - I'll wear pantyhose next 24 hours. You can also choose colour (black, nude, white, red, pink, yellow, light blue) or fish net (black).

FULL BODY PANTYHOSE - I'll wear full body pantyhose next 24 hours, except at work. You can also choose colour (black, red).

HIGH HEELS - I'll wear high heels next 24 hours, except when at work, showering and sleeping.

SHORT SKIRT - I'll wear short skirt next 24 hours, except when at work, showering and sleeping.

DRESS - I will wear a dress for 48 hours, except at work (specify what kind - long, short, knee length, tight fitting and stretch/non stretchy, wide, long/short sleeves).

BRA - I'll wear lace bra and panties next 24 hours with combination of male clothes, except at work. (silicone breast pads only when at home).

URINAL - I'll wear red panties and pantyhose and make sure that's visible to anyone looking when I'll use a urinal in shopping centre's public bathroom at rush hour.

GAS STATION - I will visit gas station at night when already visibly desperate (enough to start leaking in my panties) and ask for a key of a bathroom. When I'm in a bathroom, I'll sit on a toilet fully dressed for 3 minutes before I can remove my clothes and pee. I have to return the key to the teller even if I don't manage to hold it and will pee through my pants.

MEN+FEMALE SHOES - I'll wear bright coloured female flat shoes with bow decor while dressed as a man and go out for 1 hour walk in public at night. After 30 minutes I have to pee my pants (empty my bladder) and go home like that. If anyone looks at my wet pants, I have to say loud enough to hear me "it was an accident".

MEN+PINK
I'll paint my fingernails pink, wear eye mascara and put on my lips shiny lip gloss for 48 hours (except for work and sleeping). I'll have to wear male clothes when going out.

DENIED - I will not be allowed to cum for next 3 days.

CONTROL - You will have full control over my denials and when I have to cum for next 30 days, but you have to send every day rules for next day or I can do it what I want on that day. I will send a report every day how it went. If I fail daily schedule, you have to give me a punishment. When I'm at work or commuting to or from work I'm not allowed to cum and don't have to do additional tasks, like edging etc. Rules also have to be reasonable and no milking.

EDGING - I will not be allowed to cum for next 7 days, but I have to do edging before sleep every day. If I cum, even by mistake, I have to add extra 3 days as punishment and let the sender know. He can also give me extra punishment within my limits if he/she wants.

TOUGH and I will have 3 ruined orgasms in a row.

NO TOUCH - I'm not allowed to touch my genitals for 24 hours, not even for peeing.

CHOKER - I'll wear a choker for 24 hours, except when at work.

BALL GAG - I'll wear ball gag for an hour while at home.

LEG CUFFS - I'll wear leg cuffs for an hour while at home and freeze key in a ice cube. After 60 minutes, I'll have to put this ice cube into my panties to melt the ice around the key.

ROPE CHAIR I'll tie my legs and one hand to a chair in a kitchen with a rope and make strong knots. After one hour I have to drink 500ml of water. I can start untying the knots after 90 minutes.

ROPE BED I'll tie my legs and one hand with a rope to my bed before sleeping and make strong knots. I can start untying the knots after I wake up (typically in the middle of the night when I have to use a bathroom).

STORYTIME and I'll give you a detailed story of the most recent time I wet myself in public.

You should know:

1. All women's clothes I have are normal clothes woman could typically wear in public. No fetish clothes, except full body pantyhose and I'll wear that only under my normal clothes.

2. I normally have to pee about every 2 hours and once during the night. Liquid intakes and times in dares are adjusted to that fact.

3. Dares similar to PANTIES, PANTYHOSE and PEE DESPERATION in current form I'll do even when at work.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 07:04 AM   #2
CarmenCD

Bumping the thread.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk