Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
bansheequeen

Default I have been a bratty slave

I am a brat. I have been on video calls with my Master, i have been a brat being unresponsive ignoring him and then shrugging at him four times in a row. He thinks that you would be the the best suited to punish me for my actions. He will be over seeing the punishments, he has a account on here as well.

He asks for very evil punishments to help teach me my lesson on being a brat

I have:
Duct tape
ice cubes
tacks
super tight bra
siracha hot sauce
hair brush
q tips
vics vapor rub
manual tooth brush
tooth paste

I am not allowed to cum for any reason at all
Old 10-05-2015, 04:06 PM   #2
Xagerx10

Well, I think you should first off get that brush lubed up for your ass. coat it in hot sauce and fuck yourself with it until you edge 5 times. After that, fuck your ass with it for 15 minutes, no rests. Then scrub your clit with that toothbrush covered in toothpaste while keeping the brush in your ass. Send pics of the punishment.
Xagerx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #3
wsu2314

To teach you not to ignore your master, rub toothpaste on both nipples for 1 minute as hard as you can with your toothbrush, then put 15 tacks on each cup of your tight bra and put it on. Then put 7 ice cubes in your ass. Then you are to make a duct tape bikini bottom with 5 tacks lined up on both sides of your pussy. You must keep the bottom on until you have spanked each ass cheek 100 times with your hairbrush. Then you must beg to your master or beg on here to take it off (your master can decide). Take pics to humiliate you for being a brat.

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314

Last edited by wsu2314; 10-05-2015 at 05:34 PM.
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #4
Darkwolf3046
Baby Member

Default That is perfect!

excellent idea WSU
Darkwolf3046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:56 PM   #5
wsu2314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf3046 View Post
excellent idea WSU
Thank you Darkwolf

Likes: bondage, CBT, edging, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, CEI, Degrading/humiliation

Dislikes: Public, Piss, anal

Limits: blood, face pics, webcam, illegal, friends/family, permanent, cross dressing

I will only do pics/vidoes for people I have talked to for awhile, so don't ask until we actually talked

Kik:billyl2314
wsu2314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:09 PM   #6
Lyb
getDare Addict

Put the hair brush in your ass and not the handle then sit on the tasks
Use the ice cubes to make your nipples erect then tape them to your breastfeeding so they are bent
Finger fuck yourself with your fingers coated in hot sauce (the manier fingers the better)
Then pinch your clit and make it erect so that you can brush with toothpaste
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:10 PM   #7
Lyb
getDare Addict

Of course provide pictures when you report
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:21 PM   #8
bansheequeen

Default the punishment, lesson learned

Started with the vics vapor rub on each tit, Master also had me rub it in each cup of the bra. Then he had me put my panties in my mouth with 5 peices of duct tape holding them in. He instructed me to coat my pussy and my asshole with the sriracha, the insert 3 sriracha cubes into each hole. Then i was instructed to put a large gob of toothpaste onto the brush. I was then told to masturbate with the toothpaste. At first the stimulation felt great!!! It quickly turned into pure and utter hell very fast. The vics was burning my tits, as the ice cubes melted the were sending waves of new hot sauce with water mixed with it coating both my pussy and my ass and everything in between. I used a safe-word i then headed to the shower where I thought that I would get some relief from the burning that was going on between my legs. On my way down the hall way i was still dripping and burning, i hopped in the shower tried every temp and used conditioner shampoo and body wash just trying to get the burn to stop. It is still burning now as this is written. I learned my lesson very very well and will not be mouthing off, ignoring or in general disrespecting my Master again. Thank you for teaching this disrespectful slut a lesson

Advertisements
Kink Talk