Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Really Fun Kinky Couple Dice Dare

Alright, so this is an adult dare, for a couple (Guy & Girl) It does not matter who is submissive or who is dominant. You can both play either role, as there is directions for both roles for both genders. If you are both switches, then you can both have fun. This is a little extreme, but tailor it more to your needs if that's what is needed.

Please, let me know what you think, or how it plays out. Would love to hear some feedback.

Either choose who is to be the Dominant for the whole game, roll to choose for whole game, or play it out and roll for each section. Or do it randomly where you both do some, but only one is dominant for some parts, really however feels best. Customize it to your needs.

Warm Up:

1. Higher number may roughly fondle fully clothed partner over clothes, like pinching, twisting, squeezing, etc.
2. Same as 1, but may go under clothes, includes fingering pussy or ass
3. Lower number must please fully clothed partner with only hands over clothes
4. Same as 3, but may go under clothes
5. Higher number chooses above
6. Do all 4 in order, spending one minute for each

Stripping:

Lower number must roll for below, then once done, lower number must strip higher number.

1. Be stripped by partner
2. Same as 1, but then do 25 naked jumping jacks
3. Same as 1, but then must stand with hands on head, and be examined by partner however they want, where ever they want, with their hands, and fingers for however long they want in whatever position, test them out, see what they can handle. How many fingers, how much pain they can take, etc. Spend at least 5 minutes doing this
4. Same as 1, but then give a naked lap dance for partner for whatever song they choose, they can use their hands however they like
5. Same as 3 except lower number is to be blindfolded 6. Do 2, 5, and 4 in that order

Humiliating Sexual Questions:

Whoever is the Dominant, may now interrogate partner about anything humiliating, or sexual. Any questions they want to know must be answered truthfully, and if details are needed, they must also be given. The Dom will possibly have an opportunity to torture you into confessing about anything you are lying about.

Examples of good questions:
-At what age did you last pee the bed?
-Have you ever taken naked pictures?
-Have you ever taken naked videos?
-How old were you when you had your first sexual experience?
-What did you do for your first sexual experience?
-Sexuality?
-What is the oldest and youngest person you have had sexual experience with?
-Anything else you can think of that is sexual or humiliating…..

Water Sports:
Each roll a dice, lowest receives, done in tub or shower, but do not turn the water on yet.

If male is lowest…
1. Partner sits on your lap, facing you, and pees
2. You lay down and your partner squats over your chest and pees
3. Same as 2, but over face, mouth closed
4. Same as 3, but mouth open
5. Him on his knees, her standing, he must give her oral while she pees holding his head, then lick her clean
6. She sits on his face while she pees, and he must suck and lick her while this happens

If female is lowest…
1. Both standing, hold his penis and aim it at your chest
2. Sit in his lap, facing each other, close together, and aim his penis up
3. Lay down, you lick and suck his balls as he aims his pee at your breasts and stomach
4. On your knees, him standing, aim his penis at your face and chest, mouth open
5. Same as 4, but he aims
6. Begin by sucking his penis, once you taste pee, you can then choose when to stop sucking, however you must finish it all over your face, with your mouth open. He holds your hair.

You may now turn on the water and wash each other off but don’t get out or dry off yet.

Wet spanking:
Lowest receives, make sure ass is wet for every slap, Always hard smacks.

1. 5 spanks with hand
2. 10 spanks with hand
3. 5 spanks with ruler
4. 10 spanks with ruler
5. 5 spanks with each
6. As many spanks as Dom wants, starting with hand, finishing with ruler, minimum 5 with each

Pleasure:
Each roll a dice, higher roll wins or do both:

Girls: oral for 5 minutes, crouch an inch above his face with you facing his feet that way your pussy is over his mouth and your ass is on his face he must now lick your pussy and ass, you are in control, play with the rest of him as you like
Guys: oral for 4 minutes, he lays on his back, with his legs bent and spread, she licks and sucks his penis, balls, and ass, going where he tells you, when he tells you. No cumming.

Ice:
Each roll a dice, higher roller may use ice on your body however they choose. Roll the dice and that is how many minutes.

Spanking:
Each roll a dice, lowest gets spanked tie hands together, any position (Always Hard Smacks)

1. 5 spanks with hand
2. 10 spanks with hand
3. 5 spanks with ruler
4. 10 spanks with ruler
5. 5 spanks with belt
6. 10 spanks with belt

Anal:
Each roll a dice, lowest receives

1. 1 finger for 2 minutes, then 2 fingers for 2 minutes
2. Same as 1, but for 3 minutes each
3. Same as 2, but once done, use any object for 3 minutes
4. Lick ass crack and hole for 2 minutes
5. Same as 4, but for 3 minutes
6. Do 3 and 5

Pleasure:
Each roll a dice, higher roll wins or do both:

Girls: oral for 4 minutes, lay on your back at the edge of the bed, and he is to lick your pussy
Guys: oral for 4 minutes, he is standing, you kneeling, suck and lick his balls for 1 minute, then suck and lick his penis for 2 minutes, then his balls for 1 minute.

Bondage and Torture:

Two parts while bound. Higher roller chooses how bound and time doesn’t start till bound. Position can be changed if needed, but must be bound so that no control, or way to stop spanking. Lowest Receives.

If higher roller also is Dom for questions, then once both parts are completed, they may continue to torture and spank to get answers about anything else they want. Or you could torture them into breaking a limit, or doing something they would never otherwise do. You could even torture them until you think they have told you every single humiliating thing they can think of. With enough torture, they should be confessing all their deepest secrets, have fun and be safe. They should already be good to go after already being punished, so not much encouragement should be needed.

1. Tie up, torture privates by pinching, twisting, squeezing, teasing, biting and spanking for 5 minutes
2. Same as 1, but blindfolded
3. Same as 1, but penetration with fingers or objects aloud
4. Same as 3, but blindfolded
5. Same as 3, but 10 minutes
6. Same as 5, but Dom can choose what parts are blindfolded

Spanking:
Person who is still tied up is the receiver, always hard smacks

1. 15 spanks with hand
2. 15 spanks with ruler
3. 8 spanks with ruler, then 8 with belt
4. 15 spanks with belt
5. 12 spanks with ruler, then 12 with belt
6. 15 or more spanks with ruler, then 15 or more with belt

Oral:

Guys:
1. Lick each breast and nipple for 2 minutes each, then trail down to the pussy and lick there for 2 minute
2. Same as 1, but 3 minutes each
3. Same as 2, but then ass for 3 minutes
4. Same as 3, but for 4 minutes each
5. Same as 3, but for 5 minutes each
6. Same as 3, but for 6 minutes each

Girls…
1. Lick penis for 2 minutes, balls for 2 minutes, and then penis for 2 minutes, no sucking
2. Same as above but sucking is aloud
3. Same as 1, but for 3 minutes each
4. Same as 2, but for 3 minutes each
5. Same as 2, but include ass for 2 minutes
6. Same as 5, but for 3 minutes each

Final…

Higher roller now has a slave to use and abuse. Foreplay, sex, photos, videos, bondage, pain, humiliation, toys, and almost anything else…. Roll a dice to find out how long you have your slave for. If you roll a 1 or a 6, it is until the higher roller decides you are free. Roll 2 to 5, and it is the amount of hours you are their slave. Other than anything permanent or illegal, there are no limits at all.

Last edited by natethegreat; 04-04-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Needed some editing...
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

I really do like this. Well done. Well thought out and great content.

Thanks.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
pleasurelover12

I love this. I can't wait to play this with some of my friends

Dislikes: Too messy, Shit, Too much Pain, CBT dares for me, Public, ruin clothes, outdoor, Scat, Incest.

Have: Rope, Handcuffs, Breifs, Boxers, Swimwear, G-Strings, Rubber bands, Butt Plug (Small and Medium sized), Prostate Massager, Vibrating Butt plug.
pleasurelover12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thanks

Thanks for the replies. Would love to hear from more people.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nice....

Found it, so lets bring it back to the top of the list, with the other similar game. Thanks for all the replies...
Old 07-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Looks like some fun. Will probably make modifications in most areas, but we'll see what happens.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk