Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Dezerin
Baby Member

Default d12 or d20 game for 2 or more [GROUP][R]

A dare list I wrote for me and my partner to ease ourselves into this type of thing. My first thread so I hope you like.

All of these dares came out of my head so none of these were outright stolen from another post, but im sure most, if not all probably already exist on this amazing site. Any complaints or queries let me know

Take turns rolling a 12 sided dice or 20 sided dice, completing each dare or forfeit before you move on.

If a dare is not completed a forfeit is payable
this can be chosen by the person who failed the forfeit
Each Forfeit can only be chosen once
If you run out of forfeits or refuse to complete a forfeit you will be hogtied and used by the winner as they see fit.

Forfeits

1) Chose any two Dares of your choice and complete them immediately
2) Go Outside naked and put a small or medium butt plug in your butt
3) Next time the other player needs the toilet your it (not scat)
4) 40 pegs are attached to your body in two lines of 20 going down your body, string is placed underneath each peg and is pulled to remove all the pegs once they are attached at the same time.

Dice rolls

1) Apply toothpaste to both your nipples (they must be completely covered)

2) Apply toothpaste to your ring (you know the one I mean no cheating) until it is covered

3) Apply toothpaste to your clit/cock head until it is covered

4) Take 4 pegs, put one on each nipple and one next to each nipple, for 5 minutes

5) Take 4 pegs and attach all four to your genitals for 5 minutes

6) Be spanked 10 times on each NAKED butt cheek

7) Be spanked 10 times on each NAKED breast (knock pegs off with spanks if they are attached)

8) Be spanked 10 times on genitals, pegs may be removed first but you get to miss your next go if you are spanked with them on.

9) Next time you need to piss you must do it ouside wearing shoes only.

10) You and another player swap every item of clothing you are currently wearing

11) Give the other player oral sex While melting two ice cubes in your mouth one at a time (or if no ice cubes are available for 5 mins)

12) Do 20 situps, pressups or pullups while naked, clothes can be replaced afterwards

----------------------------------------------------------------
20 sided additions
----------------------------------------------------------------

13) You must perform a strip tease for 1 min or longer until you are completely naked

14) Have the other player write SL on one bum cheek and UT on the other in permanant marker

15) Have wax poured onto each breasts

16) have wax poured on your genitals

17) have wax poured on your bum cheeks, if you allow it to be poured in your crack you miss your next turn

18) Have Your boobs/Balls tied up tight for 10 minutes.

19) Lick a bodypart of the other players choosing for ten seconds

20) roll the dice again and add the two numbers together, you must be spanked this many times on each bum cheek, if you decide to times the number instead of add, you miss your next turn, but you must decide to do this before the second dice roll.

Dice links

http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/
Dezerin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk