Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
gd1983
getDare Sweetheart

Default Simple Blindfold Dice Dare

This is a dice dare where you simply blindfold yourself for a set amount of time chosen by the dice. However the catch is you have to GUESS when the chosen amount of time has passed before removing it, otherwise you must repeat the dare again with an added task!

First roll one six sided dice to choose how much time to blindfold yourself for.

First roll: Time (also last roll if successful)

1 = 20 mins
2 = 40 mins
3 = 1 hour
4 = 80 mins
5 = 100 mins
6 = 2 hours.

Second roll if fail - additional tasks.

1 = Also gag yourself
2 = Must also be naked
3 = add 1 hour to your time
4 = Also tie yourself up
5 = Also cross dressed
6 = All of the above

Now take one last look at the time and put the blindfold on. No cheating by setting an alarm, and make sure you cant hear anything like a radio or TV which may give evidence of how long you have left.

When you think your tme is up, remove the blindfold and check the time. It you are witih 5 minutes of the selected time, you have been successful. However if you have failed, you must do the dare again but also do one of the tasks listed above.

This is only my second (I think) dice dare so please let me know what you think, and also how it goes if you try it out.

Likes: Wedgies, messy, bondage, dice dares, Private Nudity, self humiliation, sleeping, commando, things down my pants, humping things, balloon play, blindfolded, gagged

Limits - I won't do anything involving Scat, inserting items into my ass,full public, photos, videos, chatroom, family, friends, extreme pain, illegal, CBT, Diapers

If I get a PM saying "stop" I am not allowed to cum for the rest of the day.

Last edited by gd1983; 06-28-2012 at 02:13 PM.
gd1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gd1983 for this post:
Old 06-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Very good dice dare. Maybe next time, add crossdressing to the options.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
gd1983
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
Very good dice dare. Maybe next time, add crossdressing to the options.
Thanks for the idea. I've edited one of the options!

Likes: Wedgies, messy, bondage, dice dares, Private Nudity, self humiliation, sleeping, commando, things down my pants, humping things, balloon play, blindfolded, gagged

Limits - I won't do anything involving Scat, inserting items into my ass,full public, photos, videos, chatroom, family, friends, extreme pain, illegal, CBT, Diapers

If I get a PM saying "stop" I am not allowed to cum for the rest of the day.
gd1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Thanks for adding crossdressed to punishment.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
bjboy4321

i think adding a buttplug would be a great additional task as well

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #6
Atelo

I modified it a bit and had a lot of fun with it, thanks!

So first I rolled and got 20 minutes. That made me happy I didn't want to wait more than an hour just laying sitting there blind. So the first time I blindfolded myself wearing only a t-shirt, but under the covers in my bed. I ended up thinking my time was up 7 minutes early, which was pretty far off given my time to stay blind (35% error). Because I was so far off, I decided to punish myself a bit more than the dare suggests.

For the second roll I ended up having to be naked but I wanted to do more. I got a few shoelaces and first I tied my legs together. Next I tied a loop around my balls and pulled the tails back between my legs letting the stings go around a pen I put in my ass earlier. After that I clipped two clothes hangers (the kind used to hold pants, with the two clips on them) to my nipples. One for each nipple, leaving the other side to dangle. Finally I put on the blindfold, tied my hands behind my back and tied the tails from my balls to my hands, so that moving my hands pulled on my balls. From there I had to wait 20 minutes once again.

It was great, I hadn't worn nipple clamps for that long before and I couldn't ignore them. Because he coat hangers dragged on the bed, every time I took a breath they pulled on my nipples. Every once in a while I could hear my family members opening doors and moving around which quickly started to scare me. I was afraid my brother would barge in but luckully, that didn't happen. Once I decided it had been about 20 minutes I got my arms out and pulled up the blindfold. I waited exacly 20 minutes from the time I put the blindfold on in the first place.

I left my legs and balls bound as I stratched a bit and teased myself for the next half hour or so. I then fully untied myself, dressed and went about my day. This was a great dare and a lot of fun to complete.
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk