Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2015, 08:23 AM   #1
TorD180

Default My Two Best Friends

Prologue:

There she was, one of my best friends, straddling my waist as I lie on my back against the ground. She was leaning over me, her long brunette hair dangling down, lightly brushing against my face. My hands, attempting to push her off me, just happened to press against the mounds of her tight t-shirt the second her crotch made contact with mine. My penis, straining against my jeans yearning to be free, had formed a large bulge that was now forced against her. We both froze for what seemed like an hour, unable to move any parts of our body. Never before had the two of us been in a situation like this with each other. What had been so innocent a second before had suddenly turned forbidden.

Our eyes met and we continued to sit there, motionless. My mind kept screaming at me to remove my hands. I knew it was what I should do, but yet couldn’t bring myself to remove them. This was a moment I had been fantasizing about for years and I wanted to experience and enjoy it; I wanted it to go farther. The smell of her silky hair as it grazed my face was enough to give me the courage I needed. I knew I shouldn’t have, but my urges got the best of me. I gave in and squeezed my hands together, feeling her B breasts fill my fists through her t-shirt. This was the first moment I realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could clearly feel her erect nipples poking into my palm.

The moment only lasted a couple of seconds because she sat up quickly. Her hands were now resting on my chest and my cock was snuggled up against her butt. Her face had a look of horror and I knew I had just ruined our friendship. I started to stammer out an apology, but before I could get a word out a mischievous grin took over her mouth. That was when she moved her hips back and forth twice, grinding her butt against my penis.

If someone had told me a few days ago that this would be happening, or anything else this past week has had to offer for that matter, I would have never believed him…
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk