Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-26-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default My First Dare Game Party [NON-FICTION]

This was my first ever dare game party. There were 4 of us, me, my best friend, his brother and his best friend. It was fun but real imabarasing aswell. We started of with single dares. I was given the first dare by my friends brothers friend so I was dared to recieve a wedgie, both sides with my underware full of golden syrup, my friend to one side and his brother the other snd they pulled it lifting me up with it, I was in the air for about 2 mins, with golden syrup up my ass and it running down my leg. I had to stay like that until my next turn, then I dared my friend to dress up copletley as a girl in his sisters clothes, he wore a bra and panties, leggings, a mini skirt high heels and a tight flowery top, He also wore a wig and we completely covered him in makeup, lipstick, eye shadow, foundation nail vanish the lot. He had to stay like that till the end of the game. My friend then dared his brother to get into his sisters bikini and go outside, firstly with all his clothes over the bikini, then when he got out he had to see if the neighbours were in thier pool, they were, so he had to ask if he could go for a dip, they said yes, so he took of all his clothes to revele the bikini he climbed in and sat with them for 10mins. When he got out he had to take of the bikini so he was naked and leave them to dry on the line. When he got in he had to dare his friend so he dared him to take an icecold shower. Which was boring. Then we took a break so I changed and my friend changed back to a man. Then we decided to go to town where we were all going to do 1 dare each. My friend was dared 1st, he had to go round asking people to take of a piece of his clothing, he asked a man 1st who took of his shoes, then a little kid took of his socks. He then asked another man to take of hism trousers wich the man did and a women took of his t-shirt. he stood there in just his boxers until he asked one man to take them off, the man did and he walked off leaving my friend completley naked in the middled of town at noon. So it was his turn and he dared me. He dared me to go to the swimming pool, I had to change in the womens changing room, but because i had no trunks I had to borrow some, the only ones they had were pink, so I took them and changed infront off all the women, I had to get naked to put the trunks on it was realy imabrassing, but that wasn't all when I got out I had to take a shower, naked! and then had to run around the changing room naked not covering, when I eventualy left it turns out my friends brother and his friend had left. So we went to. When we got home we decided that we would do pair dares and each take 3 dares in a row. Me and my friend went 1st, we had to strip each other off, using only our teeth. We did that easy, but then it got hard, it turns out my friends brother and his friend had hiered a professional photographer to take 9 photos of us, but we had to do them naked and the photographer was told we were gay. We had to do a gay photo shot, here are how we had to be:
1 - We were facing the camera i was at the back, with my hands covering by friends dick and him clrnching my arse.
2 - Me and my friend were lying in bed together, one on top of the other, smiling.
3 - We had to be kissing
4 - My friend was giving me a blowjob
5 - I had to lick my friends arse.
6 - We were holding each others dick
7 - We were kissing again.
8 - We were suductivley licking each others faces.
9 - We were hugging.
And when the photographer left the final dare for me and my friend was to lie in a bath full off soup. We then got our revenge, we dared my friends brother and his friend to dress up as girls, completley. Then they had to snog each other for 10 mins with out stopping and finaly we dared them to do a poo on a paper plate and fling it in each others faces, the other then had to lick it off. ERR. Then it was bed time so we dared each other that in pairs we would sleep with each other. So we dared my friends brother and his friend to sleep with ankles and hands handcuffed together naked and sleep in the boot of my mums car. So they dared us to sleep naked also with his arms handcuffed behind my back and my arms handcuffed behind his back and our feet bounded together, We were then put in one pair of underware where they were tied tightly at the bottom and top filled with icecream chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce and flakes until the morning none of had a very goods night sleep.
It was very extreme for my 1st dare and hope to do something even better in the future.
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #2
ussmwm

Default hey

think i could see those photos
ussmwm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #3
daremaster1

Default hi

yh put the pictures on here with a reply
daremaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:27 PM   #4
HypoMonkey

Sorry my friend made sure they were all deleted, ripped up and that there was no evidence left for people to see sorry.
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #5
Truthgu
Account Banned

This story is a lie. Good Non-Fiction though.
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:38 AM   #6
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster1 View Post
yh put the pictures on here with a reply
Rule reminder - Do not ask for pics in forum. Use PM for that please.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
olivedivon
Account Banned

Default what?

I don't believe this story. It sounds to fantastic.

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk