Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
wokko

Default In the Woods [NON-FICTION]

ive been dying to do a public dar butnot to extreme, not anything that wud get me noticed!
so i decided to go for a bike ride out the back in the woods, on the way tryin to get enough courage to even drop the trousers inthe middle of some forest but i was so nervous because i had never done this before! So i rode around for about half an hours until i found myself in a field wiv long grass and saw some house in veiwing distance so i thought there might be a chance of being seen so i finally dropped the trousers and walked around for a bit still not brave enough to go further! after about five minutes i pulled em back up and carried on riding.
now i was in the forest i went into some bushes out of sight unless a dog walker is around, set my bike down and finally got the courage to go completely naked, it felt so thrilling and erotic and was rock solid by now! i put my clothes back with my new found confidence and rode rite next to the road through the forest set the bike down again and ventured into the thick brush next to the road.
i was soo nrvous but excited wiv he road being fairly busy here was my first real encounter, i stripped down again naked, now i was harder and hornier than the first time, although i was probably unseen the thrill of ppl being able to see got me going. i sat there for a while stroking up and down until i exploded it felt so nice, like never before, which fit the occasion! now im just thinking of the next time how can i push my limits?? any ideas i am welcome to?!! thanks for reading xx
wokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:08 AM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

if u enjoyed it.. , then it was good!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
undercoverbi
Account Banned

Default I

I went it the woods when I first learned to Masturbate, hoping that someone wouldn't find me.. I would get compleatly naked and runa round.
undercoverbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I did the stripping naked in the woods and masturbating thing way back when I was a teenager. It felt odd, slightly stimulating yet oddly disconcerting. I tried to release but I couldn't manage it because I was too nervous.

What happened is that I went inside the wooded area of the park, stripped slowly, leaving my clothes near a large rock; I walked away from my clothes for about twenty metres, waited a bit while I edged myself without achieving climax; I moved closer to my clothes and tried again, but it failed, so I simply gave up, put my clothes back on and went home.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Default glue is back!!!

i think this is a stroy which everyone should try for themselves and well done for doing it

to advance yourself you could do as the person above did, remove all your clothes then walk away from them, in a forest, you may lose them

this is the good bit

have fun and for this glue gives you 7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk