Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2024, 12:05 PM   #3
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 3

The slut was really confused about where those two guys were staying.
You were quite exhausted and the two guys had fucked her several times. What more could they want from that abused body?
"Slut, your Sir has reserved us a privileged moment with you and it seems to us that you have been treated too well" they ruled with a mean smile.
“Please, I'm sore in all my holes, I'm dirty and I need to wash myself” you begged the two guys.
In an instant, one of the two (Erik) grabbed you by the hair and, staggering and holding on to his arm, dragged you into the bathroom and into the tub. On your face the fear of that very violent gesture. “Slut, I agree: you need to be clean for us” he told you without even looking at your face. “Get on your knees in the tub and be quiet” he ordered you again.

Once you were in the shower, a freezing jet hit you. You just screamed but it didn't help, he continued to direct the water towards you, not caring where he was aiming, in your face, on your back, directly on your cunt. “Spread your legs and open your cunt, you need to be clean there too.” Humiliated and ashamed of how you were treated, you couldn't help but open your legs, advance with your hips and open your cunt with your fingers. You kept your eyes closed. I guess you didn't want to imprint that scene in your memories. The jet, unfortunately or fortunately, was giving you contrasting stimuli. Cold yes but also pleasure when he hit that little exposed clit.

The other guy (John), as soon as he finished washing you, threw you a towel that had actually already been used by the guys before they left.
Once dried, Erik took you back by the hair and ordered you: "On all fours, you don't deserve to stand" and immediately, now in his hands, you went to the ground. "Well done our little slut, you're learning. Now let's move back to the room so you can serve us better" he said with a final laugh.
When you got to your room, John put a blindfold on you "This way we can have more fun." and the one who seemed to be the calmest guy gave you a slap.
I saw you scared so I got closer "Don't worry, I'm here. But know that I have guaranteed them an hour of torture for you.. ahaha".
You immediately felt hands near your breasts and an immediate pain in your nipple. You recognized it, it was a clamp. Ouch, the other nipple also had clamp attached to it. You felt something approaching your mouth. It was bullshit. You didn't know whose it was but without thinking you opened your mouth and received that hot cock, licking and sucking it like only you know how to do. You feld a hand on the back of your head and you started to follow the rhythm that is imposed on you. Soon that hand pushed your head further and further and that cock deeper and deeper. You started to choke. You tried to move back but the hand pressed the cock inside you. You started coughing. Luckily the hand stopped thrusting, so you can continue giving the blowjob.
But soon, the cock was pushed all the way back down. “Hold on, slut!” and you started to choke again.

You heard Erik's voice from behind "Maybe she needs a little motivation." You then understood that the cock in your mouth was John's.
Being blindfolded didnt't allow you to understand what was happening and this was driving you crazy but also arousing. yYu didn't know what awaits you.
You noticed it right away. A sudden burning sensation came to the ass. Erik started hitting you with a cane. "Let's see if with his ass on fire, he can make us throat fuck him." John started going back and forth as if your mouth were a cunt. You're blindfolded but the tears started to fall. You tried to stop him with one hand but you were told not to try to touch him. "Stand still, slut, and resist!". You tried but between the cock in your throat and the frustration you didn't know what to do anymore. The torture continued for a while and your cunt is on fire. Partly because everything still made you horny, partly because the cane, in hitting your ass, occasionally hit your cunt too.

John took his cock out of your mouth and you were ordered to stand up straight but on your knees. Run now. "Well done, our cocksucker" you felt two fingers slipping into your intimate hole and you were immediately teased. "Look at this slut, all wet. But then you like being treated like a bunch of holes to be used, hahaha" the guys laughed at you and you felt deeply humiliated. Your body undoubtedly made it clear how horny you were.
The clamps were removed and the pain was excruciating. The blood that circulates again set your nipples on fire. You were told to put your hands behind your head and then they started frustrating your tits with a flogger. Your tits soon turned red and your nipples seemed to want to pop off with every stroke. You started moaning and whimpering. You bent over but were told to stand up straight. Erik also told you "You useless bitch, start counting every shot and thank us every time." Everyone laughed... except you
You counted over 40 times and those tits were red hot. The words were coming out of your mouth without thinking but they gave a good idea of how devastated your mind was by that sensation "Please Sirs, can I... can I have an orgasm? I can't take it anymore" A loud general laughter spread through the room and even though you couldn't look, your face turns red.

"So you would like to enjoy yourself, slut? Do you think we should give you this opportunity?" you were asked.
You demonstrate that you have been well educated "I am in your hands Sirs, I will accept your every decision". "Good and polite slut! Let's make a deal: you get your ass filled with a plug and you get your cunt whipped 20 times. If in the end you're still alive, the orgasm is yours."
You knew you were not in an easy situation and they were mean. That orgasm that seemed close hid pitfalls. But you were horny and that cunt demanded you to pleasure it at all costs. "Thank you Sirs, yes, I accept!"
They made you get on all fours again, or rather with your face on the ground. Nice high ass. "Slut, spread your ass cheeks with your hands and beg us to open that shitty hole for you." The humiliation was enormous. Making you ask for things made everything more intense on your mind. "Please...Sirs.. please: sretch my asshole" your voice was hesitant and full of shame.

"Don't worry, slut, we'll fuck you" they replied, grinning.
You only felt the cold of the lubricant being spread at the entrance of the hole then the plug started to make its way. You immediately perceived that size was important. From the room side, I was doubtful about whether you could take that huge toy.
You started moaning and asking, "Please, it feels big. I don't know if I can take it inside. Sirs, please." Your prayers have not been answered. Erik kept pushing and John had his foot on your head keeping you grounded and still. It got to the point where you felt your hole almost tearing. “Please, slow” you started to whine. "We're not far away, slut, hold on so you'll feel nice and full"

In a few pushes you felt that plug make its way and forcefully entering your ass. You let out a scream but immediately afterwards you appreciated being filled with that toy.
"Look at that wrecked asshole. We weren't sure you would take it all in the ass." Hearing them talking like that, about your asshole, added to the humiliation. That cunt was on fire.
"Good, now the 20 cunt whippings. Lie down on the bed and open your legs wide"
They dragged you onto the bed and, lying on your back, you opened your legs shyly. "Open your fucking legs! Do you want that orgasm or not??" you were treated like an object.
“Are you ready to take the whippings on that useless cunt?” they asked you a rhetorical question to which there was no right or wrong answer. You had to be ready anyway.

The first blow came unexpected and powerful. You closed your legs and screamed. The meaning of cunt on fire was now twofold. They told you to quickly open your legs and bang, another one. Luckily (or not) you received them all quickly but the tears were copious. The orgasm would come quickly, that cunt was so sensitive.
"Well done slut, you took the blows as requested. It's time for your orgasm. But you can have it with our cum in your mouth." Yet another humiliation for that much requested pleasure and for which you have done so much.
You had to give them both blowjobs and to receive the cum with your mouth open, not being able to swallow it all. They gave you a wand, took off the blindfold and said "Put yourself over there in that corner and have that fucking orgasm." They didn't give meaning to what you earned with suffering and humiliation.
You had to enjoy in front of them, humiliated, with your mouth open and full of cum. Moaning with that cum. A great slut!

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk