Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-11-2020, 10:53 AM   #1
zombii

Default Most Daring Challenge/Exchange

This competition will help us decide who is the most daring of getdare!

The rules are simple: every player posts the single most daring dare they have actually completed in the past, and everyone else competes to see who can do the most of them! I will sort the tasks into categories, and then the players must attempt to complete as many of these "most daring dares" as possible.

How to join:If you want to join the contest post "I want to be the most daring on getdare", followed by the most daring dare you have completed. Everyone is required to post at least one task, but contestants are encouraged to post dares for each category It's okay if a dare includes multiple categories (I will judge where it belongs)

1 pt for the top two least completed dares in each category (dare must be posted for 7 days to qualify)
catch up points (warning -- a work in progress and a bit confusing) If a heavily completed task in a category goes against your limits, you may request a similar dare within your limits for half a point

Gonna go ahead and say this is a trial run, which ends 1/1/2021. Prize for the winner is TBD, and if we have enough interest at that time I will commit to hosting this contest for longer

Likes: Sissy, hidden public, mild semi public, messy, shopping, light-moderate pain, pictures/gifs (no face)
Dislikes (punish me!): public, intense pain, videos, humiliation
limits: family / friends, extreme public, toilet, anal, sexual interactions with non consenting strangers, illegal

PM me a dare and I'll send you the photos

Last edited by zombii; 12-11-2020 at 11:39 AM.
zombii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:56 AM   #2
zombii

Categories:

Humiliation
Leaderboard:
Zombii: 0

Dares:

Pain/Bdsm (don't be an idiot! Never put yourself in an unsafe situation that could cause long term harm
Leaderboard:
Dares

Task 1 zombii Put 100 clothespins on your body, and hump the floor/and object until completion

Task 2 Hertog Ballbusting, 10 toilet seat drops from halfway.
feminization
Leaderboard
Dares

Task 1 zombii Wear a humiliating costume in a risky public area, and walk away from your starting point for a whole minute before returning. I wore a playboy bunny outfit through a college apartment complex on a friday night. There were at least a few house parties going on at the time, and I walked through the breezeway passing a bunch of apartment entrances.

Task 2 Hertog
wear a filled bra, panties and tights to the movies (under normal clothes, no socks). -- *Since different people have different lockdown restrictions right now, I'm gonna extend this one to "wear a filled bra, panties and tights(under normal clothes, no socks) in public for the duration of a movies (2.5 hours)

Public tasks
Leaderboard
Dares

Task 1 zombii Wear a humiliating costume in a risky public area, and walk away from your starting point for a whole minute before returning. I wore a playboy bunny outfit through a college apartment complex on a friday night. There were at least a few house parties going on at the time, and I walked through the breezeway passing a bunch of apartment entrances.

Task 2 Hertog Go to the forest. Take a walk on a quiet path. Every 2 minutes take off a piece of clothing. Once naked, walk 1 minute, jack off and cum all over yourself. Then go back and collect your clothes. You can only put them back on when you gathered them all.

Webcam tasks
Leaderboard
Dares

Task 1 zombii Offer yourself up as a slave on a cam site. Do your best because you need 30 viewers for this one to count. Better do what they say, and make it entertaining.

Task 2 Hertog Give a fashion show of all my crossdressing clothes and then fuck myself in the ass.

*Webcam and public tasks you are strongly encouraged to provide picture evidence when you complete others tasks

Messy
Leaderboard
Dares
Buy 3-4 containers of molasses, and a giant bag of powdered sugar. Tar and feather yourself with it and don't shower for 15 minutes

More categories to come

Likes: Sissy, hidden public, mild semi public, messy, shopping, light-moderate pain, pictures/gifs (no face)
limits: family / friends, extreme public, toilet, anal, sexual interactions with non consenting strangers, illegal

Last edited by zombii; 12-11-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:34 AM   #3
zombii

I'll go ahead and get started:

I want to be the most daring on getdare

My dares are:
Public/feminization
Wear a humiliating costume in a risky public area, and walk away from your starting point for a whole minute before returning. I wore a playboy bunny outfit through a college apartment complex on a friday night. There were at least a few house parties going on at the time, and I walked through the breezeway passing a bunch of apartment entrances.

Pain
Put 100 clothespins on your body, and hump the floor/and object until completion

Messy
Buy 3-4 containers of molasses, and a giant bag of powdered sugar. Tar and feather yourself with it and don't shower for 15 minutes

Webcam
Offer yourself up as a slave on a cam site. Do your best because you need 30 viewers for this one to count. Better do what they say, and make it entertaining.

Old 12-11-2020, 11:42 AM   #4
Hertog

I want to be the most daring on GD

Pain/Bdsm (don't be an idiot! Never put yourself in an unsafe situation that could cause long term harm:
Most daring: Ballbusting, 10 toilet seat drops from halfway.

Feminization:
wear a filled bra, panties and tights to the movies (under normal clothes, no socks).

Public tasks:
Most daring: Go to the forest. Take a walk on a quiet path. Every 2 minutes take off a piece of clothing. Once naked, walk 1 minute, jack off and cum all over yourself. Then go back and collect your clothes. You can only put them back on when you gathered them all.

Webcam tasks:
Most daring - Give a fashion show of all my crossdressing clothes and then fuck myself in the ass.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk