Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2017, 02:18 PM   #1
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Talking I have been naughty Punish me

Actually It's Punish Slave_E Mr Charcol here

Slave_E was very naughty and as part of her punishment and as a sign of her wonderful submission she has given me permission to use her GetDare account.

Now I am looking for three tasks for her to complete from you the Wonderful GetDare community. So please let me know what humiliating tasks she should do.

I will pick the three best ones from here for her to do and she will post her reports

A few points she likes Semi Public, Nipple play and Humiliation. Try to be imaginative original sensible. Think would you be willing to do it.

Thank you

Mr Charcol

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:23 PM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Please remember to stick within her limits and keep it real.

My amazing Danger Twin has already been good and now shows when she is on line no more lurking in the shadows for Emily.

She is in the Spotlight for a while

Emily you have control of your account again please feel free to change your password.

I did enjoy sneaking around your account and Boys some of you should be ashamed of your PMs no wonder you are on her ignore list.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #3
Skwis
Account Banned

Lets start by stripping naked and having you blindfold yourself. Now go outside your house and throw your keys randomly somewhere in your front lawn. Take 7 step foreward then spin around 12 times. Now on your hands and knees try to find the keys.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM   #4
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwis View Post
Lets start by stripping naked and having you blindfold yourself. Now go outside your house and throw your keys randomly somewhere in your front lawn. Take 7 step foreward then spin around 12 times. Now on your hands and knees try to find the keys.

Hi Swiss what part of... to be imaginative original sensible. Think would you be willing to do it.

Did you not understand

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 09-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #5
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Hi Swiss what part of... to be imaginative original sensible. Think would you be willing to do it.

Did you not understand
I have to see if shes worth my time and effort before I really try to come up with a clever dare. Look at you though just coming out the gate with the sass, and its Skwis not swiss.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:07 PM   #6
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Talking

Read her story on Get dare My Stupid Boyfriend see how good she is around writing but just you please you I will try to get her to post an old personal task report

Sorry about the auto correct Skwis

And of course I am full of Sass Slave_E is subbing to me and I feel like a God

Old 09-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #7
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Have her go out in public for at least 2 hours with no bra. Every 20 minutes (6 times in total), she should tease her nipples until they're rock hard. If she's subtle, this is very doable.
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:32 PM   #8
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Have her go out in public for at least 2 hours with no bra. Every 20 minutes (6 times in total), she should tease her nipples until they're rock hard. If she's subtle, this is very doable.

Thank you MC a realistic and fun one especially as Slave_E is very conscious of her breasts

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, punishment, semi public