Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2024, 08:47 PM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23F humiliate me

Hi master told em to come on here and ask for help with humiliating me and stretching this whore out and turning me into the perfect pet. Please help with this. He wants this whore to be turned into a dog. I already have to wear my tail plug and a shock collar. I'm not allowed on furniture or to speak. And please also help humiliate and stretch this whore holes out. Master also is ok with public play and public bondage ideas as well. Please help humiliate and destroy me. Please help master turn me into his puppy slut. If we do your idea master will also send proof to you.

Areas I have are our house. Outside on a chain and a bit of woods out behind the house.

Please go as far as you wish with this whore.

Other toys not listed : puppy pads.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 10:49 PM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Keep an inflatable butt plug in and pumped up. Keep your whore mouth gagged with a ring gag or similar so you can’t talk. You need to scratch at the door to go outside to poop.

You need to hump something until you edge before you can pee, then pee on the thing you humped.

I while you’re tongue is on a shoe, you may cum. Good puppies don’t chew shoes, but maybe it’s worth it to you…
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 03:03 AM   #3
nemn1497

With the rope tie up your tits and clamp them. Equip your ring gag and try to fit your inflatable dildo in your mouth. Insert a vibe lubed with hot sauce into your pussy. Use those shock clamps on your pussy too. Put in the inflatable butt plug pump it as much as you can bear + 3 pumps. Take a nice long walk in the woods on all fours.

18 male switch, like dominating and being dominated too

Dislikes: long-term chastity, extreme pain
Limits: crossdressing, blood, family, public, permanent, illegal, needles, exposure (face, body, cock is fine)

Kik: nemn1497

I currently only own a chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager, and a lot of household stuff
nemn1497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:23 AM   #4
MrJB
Distinguished Member

As an additional rule, you should eat all meals at home from a bowl on the floor, and ideally without hands as well!

As a couple of dares:

Have him take you on a walk through the woods as a pet (naked, collar/leash/tail, on all fours). Take a dildo with you and have you play fetch with the dildo.

Next time you get dirty, have him clean you using a hose outside.

Have him take you shopping, dressed normally (or as normally as he wants you to be) except for a collar & leash. However, unless a shop explicitly allows dogs inside, you must be tied up outside by the leash when he goes into a shop. For extra fun, wear the app vibe so he can tease you whilst he shops.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 05:28 AM   #5
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Well since he wants you turned into a dog you now can only relieve yourself outside. No more using toilets for you ever again. If your in public well then I hope you can hold it or find a secluded spot to relieve yourself. If not well then a puppy pad in the back of your vehicle is the only option available.

Since some dogs drink from the toilet that becomes one of your water sources. At least once a day you have to drink from the toilet.

Two meals a week should be dry dog food from a bowl.
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 06:06 AM   #6
Online_perv

Good doggy! I agree with above :

- drink from toilet bowl
- do your business outside...

Have master bring you to a pet store... Choosing dog toys.. To stretch your holes. Master can have you on a leash on your 4 or you can walk normally but obviously you can't speak
Online_perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 07:54 PM   #7
isitlogical

1. Before each meal make your master cum using only your mouth, but make sure all cum is deposited on your food.

2. Have your favorite food delivered. Receive the order completely naked. If complimented offer the delivery person a blow job.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk