Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-29-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
sexylee87
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sexylee87
Default Your most embarrasing moment!

Hey people, thought it would be fun to post your most embarrasing moment!

Mine would be when i was younger at one of my freinds 18th birthday party. Myself and another freind were talked into streaking. We got naked and ran down the street. When we got back someone had stole our clothes and we was running around naked for about 20 minutes untill they gave us our clothes back! sooooooo embarrasing! fun to look back on though!
Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes.
sexylee87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
lokelake
getDare Succubus

I had a lot during my life time, but I would say the most embarrassing one was back in 8th grade, when my pants lost the button right there I new it was going to be bad later. It was still a little big on me, so it kept on falling down on me during classes, walking on and off the bus
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:42 AM   #3
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default most embarassing moment

I can say truthfully that i haven't really had an embarassing moment so far and im 25! I would really like to experience something embarassing though. Anyone up to helping me finally get it?
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default embarrassing moments

Cant think of any off hand too much of an exhibitionist get more of a buzz than embarrassed.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:46 AM   #5
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Clearly mine was when my brother and I, on a dare, had sex with a married couple. I did it with the husband and he did it with the wife. The worse part was it was in a hotel room with only a king sized bed so he was able to see the whole thing.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

sexylee87,

So, who had taken your clothes? How did you know who had them, and how did you get them to give them back?
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
Nixie
getDare Devil

Pretty hard for me to get embarrassed, shy yes at times. But I can think of one moment at a pool party when I was still in high school. and my friend came up behind me and undid my top. So yeah a good bit of my class saw my chest.... That definitely embarrassed me. So instead of running away I chased her down and grabbed hers and ran off with it. heehee. yeah so I was naked but I was getting my payback immediately.

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
gagemeaker

Send a message via AIM to gagemeaker Send a message via Yahoo to gagemeaker
Pencil

my most embarrassing moment would probably be when i dove into a swimming pool and my swimsuit fell off. it sank to the bottom, 15 feet. i had to run to my towel naked. and as many people know, water makes things shrink

17/bi/michigan

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

Loves - Ice, uncomfyness, masturbation, feet, messy, pee

Likes - Wedgies, A bit of pain

No Do - Lots of pain, Public, family
gagemeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
camstarjamie

Send a message via AIM to camstarjamie Send a message via MSN to camstarjamie Send a message via Yahoo to camstarjamie

I answered the door with only a towel around me. Turned out to be a large package which I had to sign for. It was quite heavy and needed both hands, at the same time my dog was tugging at my towel, and well you can guess what happened next!
The person doing the delivery was a cute female, possibly her early 20's... I was really embarassed especially since the house on the opposite side has CCTV on their posh car and my doorway is visible on their screen..
Nothing was said though, thankfully!

camstarjamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #10
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Embarrassment

Fourteen years old, I was at a friend's birthday party and I agreed to play the blanket game. I still don't know why, but I took off my briefs (I remember they were dark green) and yet still had my socks (black) on when they ripped the blanket off me. I got an erection almost at once. I tried to cover up but I was teased into letting everyone see. Looking back, it wasn't so huge a deal, but at the time it was humiliating.

Last edited by LordCaspen; 11-27-2009 at 09:09 PM.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:34 PM   #11
doflodares

Last year i was a junior in highschool and on the football team. I was changing before practice and was completely naked pulling up my hex pads (hip and quad pads). right then a senior football player grabbed a volleyball player and pulled her all the way into the lockerroom (don't know why). she saw everything.
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
scottwilliamsonoc

Send a message via Yahoo to scottwilliamsonoc

Being caught by my parents.

I was 22 and my date was 19. We were naked, messing around in the jacuzzi. Parents came home early. They caught us. My date was sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi (naked) and I was standing in the jacuzzi (naked)... I was nibbling on her chest while she was playing with my penis.
scottwilliamsonoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #13
misha

i had to go to the emergency room once because of some sexual experimenting had gone wrong (i stuck a tube in my urethra, felt really good, but went too far and the tube got a knot in it so i wasn't able to get it out again. I had gotten it out quite far, but the knot got really stuck just behind the head of my penis. ) Try explaining that to the femal doc at the first aid station... You know what she did? She just yanked it right out!!!

pro: last year i had a huge kidney stone and didn't feel a thing when it passed!
misha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #14
dwedgie

15, at school showering after pe, was grabbed by class bullies (i was naked) and thrown outside ,while they held door shut, bell went for end of lesson and several people saw me, perhaps thats why i am not shy now!!
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:31 AM   #15
Liamk

when skippin a class in school was masturbatin in the changing rooms a classmate walked in the second i started to cum...
Liamk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk