Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-25-2021, 07:17 AM   #1
filthyBoy

Male 35/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

35/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello and thanks for popping in!

I'm 35, male and live in Germany. I'm married to a wonderful vanilla wife. We've agreed that I may satisfy my kink needs online and I'm very grateful for that.

I'm technically a switch but have moved more and more towards the sub side of things. I've got a lot of experience with CBT but I want to have my horizon broadened and want to be pushed out of my comfort zone a little.

I'm looking for a relationship that gets built and deepened over time. I value honesty and loyalty and want to commit to a Master or Domme long term.

I really love verbal humiliation, being talked down to and being set rules on how to behave towards my Master or Mistress, who should be strict with me.

Something about my living situation: I live with my wife obviously, but I work from home while she does not, so I have that time to play and perform tasks. The weekends and evenings however belong to her. I prefer communication via kik.

I have found that I'm not a slave and can't be in-role 24/7, there are just times when I don't feel kinky at all and you should be aware of that.

My likes: humiliation, degradation, (some) rules, pain, cbt, pee play, denial
limits: blood, scat, permanent, messy (except in the bathtub), wasting time, cum play (i just can't after cumming), illegal

I'm 173cm, 71kg (currently losing weight), I'm bald and bearded
face pics will take time for some trust to build, but I don't rule them out.

I'm looking forward to your replies on kik (filthyboygetdare) or as a pm on here.

Thank you for reading!
The following 3 users say Thank You to filthyBoy for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 02:09 AM   #2
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow

Filthy has been a great friend to me since I returned to gD. He's a chilled out, honest guy who has always made time for me if I ever need advice or just a chat.
Unfortunately I don't have a dominant bone in my body or he'd be crawling around on the floor for me
Someone make him suffer for me <3 x
(P.S. If you want to be really sadistic he hates broccoli)
Old 03-02-2021, 10:53 PM   #3
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

rather interested; PM me with some more details of what you are hoping for, some of your experiences....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Advertisements
Kink Talk