Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-01-2021, 06:45 AM   #1
pppppppppp

Male 31/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (twink on cam)

31/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (twink on cam)

Dear dominant guys,

I'm a cute twink who's looking for occasional camsessions with a good dom - you need not show yourself, though using a mic is a plus. I'm not looking for a BDSM relationship or something long-term, but only fun when we are both up to, maybe scheduled sessions.

In particular, I will be alone and have lots of time this week, Thursday to Sunday, and hope to attract someone who uses me during this time.

About me
I'm actually 30, from Europe, and I am always told that I look younger, and have a slim hairless body and a 16cm cut cock. I have blond curly hair but I will never show face on cam, but you may hear me moan like a slut on cam.

I have a small collection of BDSM toys and am willing to use them.

-Edging/Cumcontrol: That's my greatest like, I love it, I'm quite good at it and you can get me real frustrated this way. And the more you keep me horny, the more submissive I become.
-Pain & CBT: I acknowledge that being a sub requires a bit of pain, but I'm not a real painslut.
-Humiliation: I'm your bitch, so I love creative ways of feeling and showing this. However, writing "slave" on my body is nothing which arouses me or humiliates me, sorry.
-Ice & Wax: I love temperature play.
-Piss: Yes, sometimes I love to get wet, also bladder control. Drinking piss is still a huge punishment for me.
-Anal: I'm a bad bottom and still think that pushing my limits here could be helpful. Well, don't start the first session by making me sit on a bad dragon dildo, please.

If you're into other stuff, just ask me about it! My limits include all kinds of silly or dangerous stuff and scat, sounding, anything public, long-term or permanent; also extreme pain.

Contact me!
My skype addy is live:.cid.9143ad1a3f179ad5
You can also write me a PM on here and ask, for example, for my kik.

If you contact me, please write more than "hey", so I get to know at least a little bit about you and your likes. When we know each other a bit, I will surely do what you tell me and be happy to become your sub.

Advertisements
Kink Talk