Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
sbunny

Default horny 22/f slut needs anal and vagina dares

Really horny and needs so dares, you can post link to dares, post milovana stuff. anything, just not toothpaste

dared to post this, i must do all dare within my likes and dislikes no limit stuff

Likes,dislikes, limits and toys

PM Dares

RandomFun

kik-sbunny140
sbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:17 AM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

At first get naked. Now put in your biggest butt plug. Now take 12 clothespins and attach them to your body. At least 1 to each nipple and 1 to your clit and 2 to each labialisier and add some Way all over your body.

Now use your vibe or dildo and fuck your pussy till you edge 5 times. Now take a hairbrush or a paddle and spank each ass cheek 25times. Now spank 1 clothespin off an edge one more time. After the edging spank each ass cheek 10 times. Then the next clothespin and so on. Only spank one clothespin at a time.

When all the clothespins are gone keep your holes filled and tie your hands together with 20cm space inbetween and the same with your feet so your walk is impaired. Now get on all fours and walk like a dog sniffing and barking. Then pee like a dog into a bowl by lifting 1 foot. Take a small mael from a plate on the ground without using your hands and take a small Bowl full of water and drink it with just your tongue like the dog you are.

Then spank your clit for 10times. Now take some uncoocked rice put it in front of a desk and knee onto it and write 20lines: "I'm a double penetration whore and love to get all my holes fucked at the same time and it feels great!!! Thank you BlaBlaBlubb I Love it!!!" Every time you make a mistake or have to correct a word do another line.

When finished pick up the rice but only one after the other by hand till all are gone. Now force yourself to orgasm. i want you to be worn out so you have to orgasm at least 10 times.

After the last orgasm spank each ass cheek 25 times and your clit 10times. Now take some corner time standing in the corner and thinking about what you did. Think about it good because after the corner time you will write an essay. You will wirte 1/2 page why you are such a slut and another 1/2 page about you kinkiest fantasies. Send the essay to me via PM or Mail ([email protected])

You have to keep your filled all the time with the biggest objects you can fit and if there is a vibe turn it on high. You are not allowed to hold them in with your hands. Every time one falls out you have to spank this body part. (Pussy/clit 15times, ass 30times each cheek)

After the essay you a free to rest. When you go to bed take your vibe and tie it to your clit and turn it on high and put in your biggest plug and fix it in. Make sure your batteries are full. Tie yourself to the bed and sleep with the vibe on high till next morning at least 8am. I wish you same sweet and wet dreams

write a detailed report of each step and pm it to me and dont forget to send me the essays.

I hope everything is in your limits and you will enjoy it. If something is in your limits tell me and i fix it.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:22 AM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

Cover your horny pussy in hot candle wax, let it set, then remove wax with a belt.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, horny girl, vagina