Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 09-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default 'Potential Meet-Ups' Subforum

The Camslave Marketplace subforum gave me an idea. That forum is for slaves and Masters/Mistresses who want to have basic fun, but probably not long-term (as, for that, they'd most likely post a proper ad.)

So I was wondering if a similar subforum may be warranted for potential one-time meets? It'd be similar, except people would post a bio, what they're seeking, and their location/times available.

Obviously, the usual common sense would have to be applied - actively talk to the person, make sure they're who they say they are, have the first meeting in a bar/public location, tell someone you're off to meet someone at Place X, etc. But I thought a subforum for this kind of thing may work, because the SM ad list is already chaotic as it is, and I thought a subforum may reduce traffic there, as well as being better than a single thread for everyone to dive into.

Thoughts?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

I'd say that's a great idea! Obviously a lot of time would be needed in order to make it work but it'd be worth it for the reasons you've said. Some people are looking for more of a thrill than a cam slave and such.
There would need to be a lot of safety advice, because that is a big issue when considering meeting someone you've met on the net. However it's easy enough to stay safe.
So yeah definitely, great idea! I hope to see something of it perhaps.

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
obon7

Send a message via MSN to obon7

I think this would be a great idea. People are doing this as we speak. So I do hink this forum would inform people of the proper guidelines of how to go about meeting the right people.

feel free to contact me.
I am a master but switch for the right person.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114598
into cute chubby guys
Likes:Bondage, underwear, some pain, some public, very into humiliation, shaving, and verbal domination, role play, and bm.
obon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps this is better on Kinktalk - that's more aimed at RT
Old 09-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

these seems like it should be more kinktalk. It almost seems like this website needs to be cleaned up and made about tord and not just focus on sexual stuff.

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

I have to agree that this might be better as part of Kinktalk. However, that would in turn be part of a major overhaul of kinktalk. Perhaps KT could be merged into GD, with a segregated over-18s area in both forums and chat. About half of what I see on KT could work here anyway.
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote