Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-25-2014, 12:52 AM   #16
greggymassey

I think he should fuck you and then do #3 and #4 and then do #1 and then #6 and then once #6 is done then the #7. You should be doing at least 5, to make you realize that the master should be happy at all times. Send me the pics though
Old 05-25-2014, 12:58 AM   #17
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

I think he should do number 1 to you and then follow it up with number 2. I think they could be combined into one severe punishment.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:13 AM   #18
spankmeohio
getDare Sweetheart

Number 4
You slut

LIMITS: No scat, no blood, no breaking the skin, no diapers, no messy play, no food, no pet play.

Add tasks to my calendar:
https://teamup.com/kshnsfv7iunik8na6s
spankmeohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:22 AM   #19
Cumslut19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzledMoth View Post
Wow, what a list. I've been threatened with punishment #3 but haven't ever received it, I would like to hear about what it is like. Does your Master make you hold his piss for a set amount of time? Does he ever play with you, or fuck your ass while you are filled?
Master Pisses in this sluts ass hole and expects her to hold it until he is satisfied. Master fucks this sluts ass. Master must be licked clean and thanked.
Cumslut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:39 AM   #20
Cumslut19

Thankfully Master does not agree with severe pain.
Master believes light pain and degradation are effective punishments for this slut.
Slut apologizes for using the word "permanent" this slut did not explain properly. Slut meant for the duration of her 2 month continual punishment. Slut apologizes for not being clear.
Cumslut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:25 AM   #21
andy120000

I think he should use combination of 2 & 6
IŽd like to see pics or vids when done
andy120000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:01 AM   #22
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Ok less severe and non permanent. I would like to see slut punished by method 2. Mainly the slut's pussy scrubbed red raw but ass hole too. Then both sprayed with perfume and rubbed with curry powder.

For the additional punishment lots of rubber bands should be put around sluts tits then stinging nettles brushed against and rubbed into sluts pussy and tits.

This should be followed by the brush end of a toilet brush being covered in toothpaste and shoved fully inside sluts pussy. Slut should be fucked with the bristles.

Finally sluts peehole (urethra) should be fucked with things (pencil, paintbrush, Q-tip etc) Hot sauce (Tabasco) used were required and a final few perfume sprays to finish.

I would like pics and videos of these.

Last edited by KinkyFella; 05-25-2014 at 06:07 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 08:32 AM   #23
trenho
getDare Devil

number 2 with perfume, then number 3 after 15 minutes.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #24
dzbll
getDare Devil

I Vote 6 but the starting time should be 2 weeks. if its not bad enough add 4 more weeks
Old 05-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #25
Motaki

I vote 1, followed by 7 and then 2 (Mostly pussy, but also ass. Use curry powder/chilli powder). Would love to see video/pics

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE

Last edited by Motaki; 05-25-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #26
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default I think your master

Should piss in your slutty ass, before adding the eggs, bread and rest of your breakfast. Basically combine 1 and 5

For your degrading punishment and lunch, master should make you a fresh made sandwich!! But not just any sandwich, one made with his shit I would love pics or video of both punishments, don't forget now slut

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #27
redhusky17
getDare Devil

i vote 5
i like the idea of a slut drinking her masters piss
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #28
Xillen

((Please be careful with drinking too much at once, as well as exposing your nether holes to weird stuff. Both can be a serious hazard to your health!))

As for the dare, ask for your master to treat you like the bitch that you are. Ask him to make you a collar and leash. ((For safety reasons, use separate ropes or belts for the collar and for the leash, and then tie the leash to the collar. If you make it out of one piece, you could choke to death. Also, do not make the collar too tight. Do not allow it to chafe, and preferably, be able to slide your hand in between the collar and your neck.))

Take two bowls, fill one with a little bit of water, and keep the other bowl empty. Place them somewhere in the corner of a room.

Get naked and down on all fours. After your master has equipped the collar, do not talk to him anymore. If you want his attention, you may bark. Crawl around a bit (if the master lets you), and after a couple of minutes, turn away from him, spread your ass cheeks, and bark for him a few more times. Hopefully he understands that you want him to plug you a tail. If he misunderstands and does something else, you may bark in discomfort, but you may not talk to ask him to stop! After a few more hours, try again, at least 4 times per day, until he understands to give you a proper tail.

If you get thirsty, lick up the water from the bowl. If the bowl is empty, or when you get hungry, sit on your knees with your hands on the floor in front of the bowls, look at your master, and bark for him, until he understands that he should give you food and water. Accept whatever he offers, even if, for example, he pisses in the water bowl.

If you have a garden, and you need to take a leak, bark as you scratch the backdoor, hoping to be taken for a walk through the garden, where you can relieve your duty.

Did you enjoy a dare that I have given to you? Then pay me proper respect by reporting back with the results of the dare (either in the thread the dare was proposed or in PM).

Ladies are also always welcome to PM me for additional dares.

I wrote my own Card Dare Game! Please check it out.
Xillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #29
cambon

Do number 1 I think, that can be your food for the day, and number 5 if you are thirsty.
cambon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:13 AM   #30
Ddblaz

Default Option 2

Please use option two, but fill that hole up with hot sauce.
Ddblaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ddblaz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, punishment