Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-05-2019, 04:08 AM   #1
Jacobd
Baby Member

Female Ideas and Punishment Competition for my Girl

Hi, I’m not new to the site but I lost my other account information so might as well be. I have a girl who I totally own, I have complete control over her. This is your chance to allow any of your perverted fantasies to have an impact on a submissive’s body and mind.

What she’s like: she’s 5’1, very slim with little tits. Her ass is her most prominent feature and she loves showing it off. She bruised extremely easily and I can physically dominate her with how small she is.

What she enjoys: she enjoys being controlled, she loves spankings, choking, spitting, hair pulling, bondage, role play, dancing, dressing up, etc

Limits: anal, blood, social suicide, public(not a hard limit if in secret), scat

What I’m looking for: ideas and punishments to show her her place underneath me. We are technically LDR but we see each other very often so both online and real life ideas and punishments work.

The reward: whoever comes up with the best idea or punishment by my standards will get a video or picture of her doing it. Must be at least 10 unique responses to this post

Toys and other items:
Online/LDR: lingerie, many pairs of heels and clothes, costumes and bodysuits, a brush she fucks herself with, stuffed animals, other common household items
IRL: all of the above + rope, handcuffs, collar, ball gag, nipple clamps, blindfold
Jacobd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:00 AM   #2
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

which rules she had?

so i think its easier to create a dare when we know this.
not that we will break a rule ;-)

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:54 PM   #3
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Have her carve a pair of large dildos (put a knot in it if you feel brave) from bars of soap. My favorite for the task is bronners peppermint castile bar soap.
Then, soak your dildos for a while in warm water, and prepare your ass and cunt... I want you to start fucking the soap dildos hard, 70 thrusts a minute, if it has a knot then get the knot all the way in, all the way out on each thrust. Do this till your holes are foaming and sudsy, and then write up a full report.
Do this the next time you shower

If anal is hard limit, just do it cunt only

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, female, lingere, role play, sub female