Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Default Person Above Bladder Control Dare: With punishments

So i dident see anything like this so I figured Id start one. Basicly just give the person above a dare to hold their bladder for a given amount of time and a punishment if they fail. Can be public or non, and can involve drinking liquids, diuretics, or whatever else. Just try to stay within peoples limits, be sense-able, creative, and have fun.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to k1rage for this post:
Old 02-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
Nakiato

Let's go with a simple one: Drink three glasses of water, hold it for two hours. Pee in whatever you're wearing if you fail.
Nakiato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
wetty

Ok. One from me. Drink 1 litre of water before bed. Get into bed and you cannot get out until 1 hour after waking up to use the toilet. If you do you must pee through your panties
wetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
Satin

ok you are to drink 1ltr water then have a cup of tea then go for a one hour walk. You are not allowed to pee untill home if you do you do so in what you are wearing and can not get changed for an hour afterwards or use the toilet.

likes to experiment and play dares, semi public, humillation, slight pain, nipple play, c&bt, roll play, CFNM, watersports.

Dislikes but will do as punishments anal, moderate pain, pee, enemas, diapers, cross dressing, chasterty

Limits
Sever pain, illegal, family, friends. permenant marking, full public
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
johnwashere

you are not allowed pee for two hours, but for the first hour you must drink one glass of water every ten minutes. if you fail you must pee in whatever your wearing
johnwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 5 cups of water and take a walk in the park. Take a large bottle with you and drink it's contents in 30 minutes while walking.

If you get back without peeing yourself the dare is over. If you didn't you have to edge 3 times without taking your pants of before you can clean up.
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:59 PM   #7
flogged01
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1rage View Post
So i dident see anything like this so I figured Id start one. Basicly just give the person above a dare to hold their bladder for a given amount of time and a punishment if they fail. Can be public or non, and can involve drinking liquids, diuretics, or whatever else. Just try to stay within peoples limits, be sense-able, creative, and have fun.
Fast for 12 hours. Then drink enough water to feel full. You must wait 24 hours to pee. Your punishment for failing is that you must either drink it all or go in the same diaper for 1 week
flogged01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #8
winnerzwin210

You are to roll some dice.
The first tells you the number of days you are going to do this dare for.
The second is a double roll. This is the number of times you can go to the toilet during those days. No need to use them equally each day. Just use them as and when you need them. The catch is you can only wear one set of clothes during this time and you must wet these clothes if you need the toilet over your maximum number or you want to save some of your toilet allowance. If you wet your clothes at any time you mustn't change out of them. I recommend you don't do this dare at work because you must not change out of your clothes until you go to bed. You may dry your clothes off at night by hanging them on a washing line. But if they are still wet in the morning you must put them back on.*
Once your time is up you either walk free or face a punishment. Your punishment is to add up the number of times you have wet yourself. Now multiply this by your rolls. This is the number of golden showers you must give yourself in the morning. Until you are allowed to shower again. These must all be on different days. Oh and if you were allowed more than double the amount of toilet allowance compared to the number of days you must do the dare again. I know it's harsh but that's what punishments are for.

Only limits are....public....pain(I'll do little pain)...eating

Pm me poop and I'll poop my pants and put it somewhere on my body[/SIZE]
Pm me "MESSY" and I'll pour foods of your choice down my pants with video
If anyone wants videos of me so they can humiliate me on YouTube. Kik me @ redwings1335
winnerzwin210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 05:52 PM   #9
DisDumWhor

You can only pee 3 times until New Years.
If you fail then you'll be drinking your piss for the next week.

Tumblr
Likes Especially: DDLG Relationships, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Eating in/from Anywhere, Getting Dirty, Puke/Piss/Shit Eating, Toilet Control, Clothes Control, Being Totally Controlled, Wearing (Extremely)Dirty Panties, Playing Games (FIFA, GTA), And Line Writing.

Limits: Pics, Family/Friends

Worst Thing Ive Done
DisDumWhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:06 PM   #10
ControlThisWhore
Account Banned

Roll 2 dices.
1st roll: how many glasses of water/hour
2nd roll: add 3 and thats how many hours to last

If you faill, pee in your bed and don't wash it until 1st january
ControlThisWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:41 AM   #11
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Open a new thread telling people that for every post you have to hold your pee for 30 Minutes.
Count the number of posts after 24 hours and then start Holding your bladder.
If you fail pm everyone in that thread asking for a Punishment

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk