Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-17-2017, 12:49 PM   #1
MachoClown
Baby Member

Male 31/male/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location

31/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Male bi/ 31/ looking for dom bud/master/male/ str8 bi or gay if you not or not mainly into sexual aspect/ to follow his dares tasks.
Make them just for your own entertainment or mindfuck me with them on purpose to transform into what you want: Your follower, Dumb jock, Douchebag, freak of your teast.. you name it
Give me forced clothing assigments, select a style I have to wear or build it with random or purpose mix, wforce me by task to listen only to music you send me links or force to watch only vids you want me to watch, mindfuck and brainwash, molde as you like and into you want.

limits: fem stuff (does not mean engageing with real women), blood, scat, public(only if something extreamly unusual), personal data, extreme pain, pernament, unsafe

Last edited by MachoClown; 10-19-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:58 PM   #2
KipPhoenix

Kik or Skype me at Kipphoenix if you're serious. I'm a 50-year old Dom in the western U.S

Advertisements
Kink Talk