Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
circlejboi

Default Person Above "Ultimate Likes" Dare

So most of you know how this works for the person above dares.
If you don't you will find out soon enough.

I hope this catches on, because I can't wait to see some of the crazy dares that come about.

I think this is a great way to see if you like your "likes"

Okay Here are the Rules:

You must give a dare to the person above that combines all of their "likes" in to one dare.

You must make sure every "like" is represented in some way when giving the dare.

Now Start

Limits : Blood, Eating Scat, Illegal, Friends, Family, Dangerous to my health, Things that can get me fired, and Wedgies.
circlejboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to circlejboi for this post:
Old 12-13-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
JimmJiro

Wear a bra and panties go to a public washroom. strip naked and let the door unlock.
tie your cock and ball up, put on clamp in your nipples and start fuck yourself for with your finger 20min. Edging while you fucking yourself. Before you cum, give yourself a golden shower. After you cum, eat it and leave the washroom with full clothes.

enjoy!
JimmJiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #3
undielover

Put some clamps on your cock and balls, and some clamps on your nipples. Then tie them together. Then, get dressed and head out. In a semi public place (probably a public restroom), strip nude and tie/tape your legs together. Begin masturbating, but do not cum until you have spanked yourself 20 times on each butt cheek. (Sorry, no real way to include bukkake in there).

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:04 AM   #4
omuk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to omuk

go for a drive full clothed until u are in the woodlands. strip to your underwear and stand still fo 5 minutes. drive back, but forget to redress yourself

pics via mail only exceptionally
usually no dares longer than 2 hours

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post one in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer and one by my own vote.
omuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:41 AM   #5
VibeSlave
Account Banned

Try to get someone to play a game with you online. During the game you must wear only underwear, and you must put something messy(your choice what) in your underwear. As well wet yourself twice.

I have 3 bullet vibes, 1 anal vibes, 2 normal vibe, a pair of vibrating panties and 2 wand vibes 2 pairs of crotchless panties, and a pair of ass-less leggings.

Check out my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...363#post687363

getDare Castle: Servant. Job, Vibe-Whore.
VibeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 AM   #6
livetoserve

anal vibe in your ass, and all 3 bullet vibes into a condom and inserted into your pussy... you will hold these all in place with either a tight pair of underwear or your vibrating underwear, you must then go for an hour walk with all this under your clothes

limit: Really extreme things, blood etc. nothing involving gf or friends etc.

-- 24/m
I finally have some pics... (will show only to genuine hot girls though)

I've been dared to make this (and tell everyone) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105766
livetoserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #7
Pupzboy
Distinguished Member

u must ask girls to pm u and be there excersicie machine, while being sholder wedgied, there slave for when u can cum and how many times to edge and what underwhere to where

Dislikes but will do as punishment or if needed: Pics, Skype, Poop Eating, Pain

Limits
Public, Family, Pets
Pupzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #8
circlejboi

Take a piss and shit in your toilet while wearing a gag do not flush, Get an Oreo Snack and bring it to the bathroom set up in a chair in the bathroom next to the toilet and then put your feet in the toilet giving yourself a foot bath for 10 mins. While doing this eat your Oreos. When the 10 mins is up take your feet out, and any toilet water that gets on the toilet seat will need to be licked up by you.

Limits : Blood, Eating Scat, Illegal, Friends, Family, Dangerous to my health, Things that can get me fired, and Wedgies.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
jordan80

wear your sluttiest outfit and drive around your block 3 times, stick a dildo up your ass and completely sit on it while driving around. Masturbate into a sock and put it back on, then put a clothespin on each nipple. Drive home and lie down in your bath tub in a hogtie and pee, stay like this for 5 minutes and then after you get out tie your shoes around your nuts and do 50 jumping jacks, all while gagged by your piss and cum filled sock.

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
Pupzboy
Distinguished Member

u will be wedgied in a sholder one, while being swirlyed with socks in the tolet. bob for them. then give yourself a wet willly and a shity tity twitser

Dislikes but will do as punishment or if needed: Pics, Skype, Poop Eating, Pain

Limits
Public, Family, Pets
Pupzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #11
DanielsDares
Distinguished Member

Get piss and scat out the toilet then rub it in your armpits. Get the socks you wore that day and gag yourself with them. While gagged, cum in some oreos, take out the gag and strip naked. You must now get on your hands and knees and eat the oreos

Limits: public, illegal, permanent, family,extreme pain, anal.
DanielsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
username9999
Account Banned

Eat as much as you possibly can. Dress in your sister's clothes, insert a cucumber into your as, and place a gag in your mouth. Have your sister hogtie you but leave one hand free, place a clothespin on each nipple, and then start a slavery hypno track on loop before leaving the room for one hour. During this hour, you must constantly tease yourself for one hour with your free hand without cumming. At the end of one hour, your sister should come back. If you have not cummed, she will let you loose. If you have though, she will leave you for another hour in which you must continue to tease yourself until you make it an hour without cumming.

Likes: crossdressing, masturbation, edging, personal embarrassment, hidden public dares, Orgasm control, edging, unique, dice dares, feminization

Pics depend on dare. Absolutely no face shots.

Limits:Limits: wedgies, public, family, friends, anal, scat, piss, toilet, illegal, pain, permanent, cam, messy, eating

Write : "For every time I get a PM, saying I'm a bitch, I Must send a picture to the PMing guy."
username9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:05 AM   #13
circlejboi

Put on a 2 piece bathing suit then roll some dice that is how many times you must edge and control your orgasm while masturbating, while masturbating embarass yourself by saying " I am a sissy slut, I deserve to be fucked like a slut, and I don't deserve to cum, I should be ashamed of what I am doing." after you have edged put on some clothes over your swimsuit, and go check your mail.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #14
username9999
Account Banned

Clamp both nipples, and insert a cucumber into you butt. Crossdress and leave the house. Also, handcuff yourself. After this point you may not use a toilet until the dare is complete, you must just go. You must find someone to mutually masturbate with. You may not take off the handcuffs until you do.. Also, during this, you must edge twice, and eat any cum produced by yourself and your partner.

Likes: crossdressing, masturbation, edging, personal embarrassment, hidden public dares, Orgasm control, edging, unique, dice dares, feminization

Pics depend on dare. Absolutely no face shots.

Limits:Limits: wedgies, public, family, friends, anal, scat, piss, toilet, illegal, pain, permanent, cam, messy, eating

Write : "For every time I get a PM, saying I'm a bitch, I Must send a picture to the PMing guy."
username9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #15
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

You have a long list there, but I'll bite. First you're going to doll yourself up and put on a dress (or skirt if you don't have one). Edge three times on your hands and knees on the floor. Get a marker and write "SLUT" on each inner thigh, then edge three more times. Now it's time for a walk (your likes say 'hidden public dares', so you can dress normally if you so choose), but first you're going to insert something in your ass. Take a walk around the block like that, go home, and edge three more times. You will remain that way for the rest of the day.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aliciabi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate