Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2020, 11:36 AM   #11
TheDiaperedDevil

Boom! - loser is PaulW as Acdudea4242 did not contribute.

This is just plain silly. Nobody is going to actually do it...but let me try and make it easier in case...

As per line 14 (Boomer can change 2 lines after booming) - I as the boomer choose to change line 1: "Every line is 1 week of listening /watching and 1 file determined by boomer" This is now every line is half a day and the files will be determined by the loser (yup pick something you actually think you can deal with). I also change line 20: "Boomer decides on a transformation hypno to listen to once a week" The loser again picks the transformation hypno (again pick something you can listen to)

As per line 7 - I pick @EmmaHumm
As per line 13 - Someone couldn't read as its the exact same as line 7 therefore null and void imo
As per line 18 - the losers can cum during the hypno peiod
As per line 19 - I pick @Strangerthings
As per line 27 - the losers dont have to restart or post in this thread again
As per line 28 - Lines 2, 5, 6, 25, 33, 34, 38 and 39 no longer apply.
As per line 29 - I pick @Aralius
As per line 30 - Line 16 cannot be deleted
As per line 35 - Someone couldnt read as this is the exact same as line 7 and 13 therefore null and void imo
As per line 36 - No toys are required (you say can add...i choose not to)

Think thats it.

1. Loser will listen to a sissy or forced feminization hypnosis file every day for the duration of the dare.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

Last edited by TheDiaperedDevil; 09-19-2020 at 12:17 PM.
TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, hypno