Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #121
Alexman

You are to get into full drag and go for a walk to the nearest place that has a lot of people and ask three guys if they want bj's

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:20 PM   #122
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

you must give up on your life as a man and go to the doctors and get female hormones and starting transitioning from male to female and replace all your clothes with female cloth and enjoy your new life as a woman
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:36 PM   #123
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Put on a diaper with a hole in the back, put in a dildo that sticks out a bit, strap yourself into a spanking machine (on random mode) for 8 hours, now mix some laxatives and cum together and pour that into a dildo that "cum" when you make a sound. Strap that in you mouth so it stays in, but you can still cry out.
Lastly you have to toy with your nipples with ice with one hand, and your pussy with a feather with the other the whole time, but if you cum a webcam turns on for an hour and a link is sent to one of your coworkers increasing by one for each offense. (second offense 2, third 3, etc)

Have fun.

Mine is Messy(food) or/and CD.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-13-2015 at 10:48 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #124
JakeSlave

put on a lingerie (stockings bra panty) than cum on your own face, dont clean it or lick it up just let it dry a bit. than put your normal man clothes on again. get a butplug and insert it also and go to a place were they wax people (yes you need to walk in public with the cum) the place were they wax ppl is probably let you gonna wait for a couple minutes 25 or something, just wait there.
when you turn comes go to the bed, undress. they will see the lingerie and your cum maybe also the plug :P than start waxing

Likes: Sissification, Public humiliation (Hidden),Humiliation ,Ruined&Denial orgasms, Nipple Torture, Videogame dares with punishment.

Limits: Scat & pee, Family, Permanent, Illegal, Pics with face.

What i want to achieve: I want to be a more submissive, less shy, slutty sissy. So i can eat cum and go to a store to buy female clothes with out being scared. Not having anny male underwear only pantys, not having anny socks only thights and stockings etc.
JakeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:29 PM   #125
quadripalz

be in chastity for the next year

bondage for me please
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:04 AM   #126
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

You'll have to wear a posture collar for the rest of the month. And you will sleep in a spread eagle with your collar fixed to the head board.

For me forced public cross dressing/bondage

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #127
Dynamix

Get some compromising pictures of yourself, and print them out with a caption: "
have you seen this faggot". Now go around your neighborhood and post them on electric poles and other signs. Then put on a collar and leash and tie yourself to a pole and you may only go home when someone undoes the collar for you. Also, leave the signs up when your done.

My Sexmap
My Wishlist
BDSM Test

"The trick to deepthroating is to keep calm and breathe"

PM Dares

Dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 12:32 AM   #128
Submissive10

Take compromising pictures like before, and give them to someone who will blackmail you (me), and I will let you know when you are off the hook

LOVES:Anal, cbt, intense pain, scat, pee, crossdressing, submission, humiliation, exhibition, clothespins.

Likes: CBT, moderate to intense pain, urethal, electro, squeezing, semi-public, online exposure, Ass to mouth, Riskiness.

Dislikes: hotsauce, intense pain, hard anal and cbt, video or cam, full public.
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...b8e28.05775556
Limits: face pictures, family, full public, worship, illegal.
Submissive10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:24 AM   #129
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Glue breast forms to your chest for a month.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:25 AM   #130
marlinsfan123
Account Banned

Backfire! Do the same dare, but for 2 months. PM me a picture

I have the smallest penis on Getdare, it's totally useless

PM me "SLUT" and I'll do 50 push-ups in whatever clothing you say

PM me "Slave" and I'll be your slave for 24 hours within limits
marlinsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:11 AM   #131
sissiesofmarvel3

You didn't give a preferred topic, so we'll go with public nudity.
You must strip nude and have a friend tie a leash around your neck. For the entire day you have to follow your friend around on all fours while they pull you by leash. The day must include at least a day walk in the park, visiting other friends, and going to a bar.

My topic I prefer would be friends and humiliation.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:12 AM   #132
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

you must let one of your female friends take you on a crossdressing shopping adventure and purchase whatever they want

please make mine humilation

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:15 AM   #133
sissiesofmarvel3

At your next high school reunion, you must take with you a sharpie. Once there, just like when you were in high school and had everyone sign your yearbook, you are going to have everyone sign you. You will strip down to panties and go around asking everyone to write whatever they want on you. If they ask to sign where the panties are covering, you will pull them down and let them. At the end, you must take a picture with each person that signed you.

Make mine petplay.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:24 PM   #134
quadripalz

for the next month you must eat all your meals from a bowl with no hands

bondage please
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 04:27 PM   #135
lovedegrading

Firstly wrap some chain around your hips then padlock a really long chain to the front of it, pass it through your legs and under the back of your hip chain so that when its pulled it gives you a wedgie. Drill some hooks into the ground near to a rocket launch facility...close to the rocket but not too close that you'll get burns when it takes off because that would be dangerous. Ensure that the long chain with the capacity to wedgie you is attached to the rocket, then chain your whole body to the flood via the drilled hooks in the ground.

Wait until lift off and enjoy your wedgie...or being mutilated...#YOLO

Diapers/crossdressing/grossness...w/e tbh
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls

Last edited by lovedegrading; 04-21-2015 at 04:57 PM.
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk