Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-19-2007, 02:01 AM   #16
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default :)

its very good keep it up
Old 11-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #17
YoureAmazingMe

I like the direction the story went with her going to a new school and such.
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

excellent. Keep up the good work!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #19
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

thanks for replys, unfortunetly i cannot continue on any of my stories while in school, so these will be updated more during holidays (such as xmas)

Higher education is killing me right now as im talking 5 highers in school, and another higher in collage.

Thanks all for reading my stories.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 04:21 PM   #20
Sum
getDare Devil

Good luck with your exams man! If the gap between highers and what the year 11 thing north of the border is, is similar to the difference between GCSEs and As levels then it'll be tough for a time, but don't worry next year's not much of a gap. And uni first year isn't (academic wise) not much of a gap either.

Good bye number 200 on post count (half want to ask to have my post count jammed at 200, it's such a pretty number)

Oh and have you noticed who last edited your post?!?
"Last edited by The Forum Phantom : 06-06-2006 at 01:13 PM"

I'm scared!

--edit--
Ok i feel like a fool now, that was just part of your signature wasn't it.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.

Last edited by Sum; 11-22-2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: I am a fool
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #21
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

by highers is he referring to ap classes? as in college level classes? we always referred to them as ap classes at my high school
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:30 PM   #22
Sum
getDare Devil

He's referring I believe to these their the Scottish equivalent to the English A level not sure what the American equivalent is however.

Fire walk with me

Old 11-22-2007, 06:56 PM   #23
zeketheorc
Account Banned

ahhh the equivalent for usa would be SAT's or ACT's
Old 11-22-2007, 07:04 PM   #24
Sum
getDare Devil

From looking at it those might be closer to GCSE's. A levels tend not to be multiple choice (well the ones i did anyhow) and are course work and essay based in exams.

Are the college classes your thinking of where you only do one or maybe two subjects (and end up with a few letters after your name)?

Fire walk with me

Old 11-22-2007, 07:15 PM   #25
zeketheorc
Account Banned

well the link you supplied said they were the tests you took to go to university from the prior level so that would be SAT's or ACT's here. The SAT is no longer multiple choice to my knowledge.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #26
molten man
Distinguished Member

Best of luck with your xams mate!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #27
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the support all... Exams arent till april, but the teachers puttin on pressure with NABS... ( need to pass 4 of them to be able to sit the final exam )
Higher is a big step from standard grade i think, but not as big as GCSE to higher, coz to be honest i think english GCSE's are harder than Standard grades... But they are basically all around the same level of difficulty... As for multipule choise questions - they only introduced that for higher maths this year, all my other highers are not multiple choice, and one is an essay question... But anyway, its the weekend and im actually free for a change, so here... Have another part!

What had changed... i just couldnt work out what was diffrent about me, but i knew there was SOMTHING different... He came back into the room finally and looked at me with a huge grin on his face.
" Okay... lets see if this actually works... SLAVEGIRL"

I woke up in a cage. I was wearing nothing buy my diaper. I looked around to see the tape player beside me once more. I removed the earphones. What happened? I just cant remember anything... My ass was killing me though... Once again he entered
"Its been what two days now? I better let you go my slaveg...Whoops almost said it! Haha... Anyway im going to put the key to the cage on front of you, but the condition is that i put you outside first in the cage... Okay here goes"
He pushed the cage out of the front door and onto the main street. On front of me he left a block of ice with a key inside, then left me. I was gone from the street within 10 minutes.

What had he done to me? What was he making me listen to?... Whatever it was... it was somthing to do with hypnotism...
I went back to my aunts house and went straight onto the internet to check hypnotism websites and what they can do and what powers they have. One website i looked at was named somthing like warpmybrain.. warp my mind or somthing... But i was looking throught and you could actually download files to lsiten to which make hypnotise you! I searched for one with a trigger of slavegirl, but failed to find any...What was i doing while in trance? What things was he making me do ... The phone rang. I answered.
"Slavegirl"

I woke up in my own bed. I was all wet. I must have had an accident... I lifted the covers up to have a look, to find that i had pissed myself, but thats not what took my eye... It was the fact there was somthing not right with my ass... I put my hand behind my back to find a mobile half stuck up my arse! I slowly started to remove it as it began to ring, stimulating my nerves, sending little pulses around my body. I took out the phone to find that it didnt belong to me... It was my aunts phone!

After throwing out the mobile in the big bin the next morning, i set off for school nerviously. What was i to do... Why should i worry? I was cool, so damn cool and sexy still... No wonder people would go to such extreames to controle me... I walked into school to find one of the most unlikely people ever... Allan.
"Hey.... Whhahahahahahaha... Long time no see... Knock knock, TRANSFE... Oh damn i had to leave the other school... The teachers were turnin' us intoo slave'z... Seriously, twas so strict! So we went on a kinda riot, slaves vs teacheas... It didnt go so well coz the girls didnt like it so much... So to be honest it was more like teachers vs slaves vs girls, apart from one or two hybrid slavegirls........."

Last edited by sk0073r; 11-24-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #28
molten man
Distinguished Member

too good. lovely!!

26/m/straight
Old 12-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #29
uareapossum

i have to say this is one of my favorite stories on getdare. I cant wait for you to start writing again
uareapossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:50 PM   #30
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

thanks - ill add more as i gain some time... Like now

I woke up, suprised to find myself with my hand in the air ready to answer a maths question. I quickly pulled my hand down. I felt rather uneasy, what had happened today? it was three, no four hours since allan acidently said the word... That damn cursing word... what had i done?
Suddenly, it came aparent to me that i was sitting on somthing... Not on somthing as in on top of it, but it was inside me... somthing big, hard, long... A sudden realisation came to mind of what it was, and where it was... There was a dildo up my ass, up my pants.. No wait.. these werent my pants... They were diffrent. I descreatly lowered my hand to find a belt.. and on that belt there was , to my horror, a keyhole. Who could have done this! .. Oh what a dumb question... what a stupied dumb question... I had to last the day without letting anyone notice, thats if no one had alrady, and then when i get back to my aunts i shall... i shall...
The bell rang. I slowly raised only to feel the dildo shift from a straight up position to a bent upwards position... This feeling was starting to arouse me, but not so much to be too horny.. i mean.. its school right! ... I thought this was bad... there was more to come, as i dashed into the loo and entered a cubical my ass started ringing, 'I wanna have your babies' by Natasha bedingfield was coming from my ass... But the worst thing was it made the dildo vibrate violently, fourcing me to dive onto the toilet seat and arch my back, tiny pulses started to form all over my body while a warmth began between my legs, and the more it vibrated the warmer i was, sweat started to drip from me as i fourced myself not to moan with pleasure, as the tiny pulses extended into more sharp jolts, i was struggeling to keep quiet as tiny screams excaped my mouth as i began to orgasm, one huge giant pulse throughout my body, and the warmth between my legs. The song ended.

I had survived the whole day with this damn belt on.. I started to head home, but i was stopped by Allan.
"Hey, ah tried tae call ye, where were ye?" a huge grin filled his face... No... he couldnt have really known...
" Come to my new house?...tis pretty, you will come wont ye?" I told him no and i would see him another day due to girl problems... Yea... i certainly do have a few big problems at the moment...
But just as i was about to leave, i felt Allans breath on my neck, and before i could turn round i felt his hand push against my ass, fourcing the dildo up further.
"Hey... what ave i done wrong? I done as ye said, i put tha' thing on for ye 'n' everything, ye said you would come over... ye said... you said if you told me no, i should throw away the key and call you by your pet name if nessairy to convince me... so here i go.." Allan tossed the key into a nearby drain and looked at the shock on my face... What was i going to do now?!
"now common... mah Slavegirl"
a sudden realisation took place before he said those words... I badly need the loo.

Advertisements
Kink Talk