Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2016, 12:03 PM   #226
sir stefan
Account Banned

Set a timer on your smartphone for 4 minutes. When it rings, stop walking. Stay at the place you are. Set a timer for 1 minute. Blindfold yourself. Keep blindfold on for the full minute.
Than set the timer again for the next 4 minutes. You will be able to do 6x in half hour.

Oh, and during the minute, slowly rub your clit a bit to get yourself horny
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:52 PM   #227
nardia

An idea I've toyed with but haven't had the guts for myself (I'm not nearly as daring as you are): take a small bell, like the one you'd put on a cat's collar.

Attach it to your clit with a clothes pin and a piece of string, wear this under a dress so it will make a sound if you walk too fast. Then walk around in a busy place!
nardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #228
BobDole459

Strip your clothes off and play a game of hopscotch in front of a neighbors house. If anyone comes out and asks what you're doing you have to take a selfie with them.
BobDole459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:21 PM   #229
tj1221
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to tj1221
Default Drive to the store.

At the store put your keys on the driver seat. Lock the driver door with your skirt stuck in it. ( pulled up some panties or no panties) You must ask a stranger to on lock your door from the passenger side. Get it?
tj1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:39 PM   #230
bee9
getDare Succubus

Take a one-hour public bus ride, after 8pm in a busy place. Put on blindfold and headphones (make it medium), wear a coat and high heels. You have to keep your fingers rubbing your clit whole hour, you can cum only when one hour is done, still being in a bus, still blindfolded, still "deaf".
Old 04-28-2016, 01:31 PM   #231
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedoname View Post
Well how about you go for your nude walk and ring a few doorbells, but dry hump something on their porch for the 20 seconds
I know it took a bit but i made all the dares i had to do in my neighborhood (sry if i forgot one).
I started with the 20 seconds humping in the porch of a stranger after i ringed the doorbell.

I repeated this 5 times
At first i sneaked out of my house, because my family was at home.. when i was outdoor i undressed and started walking in my neighborhood. I pressed the first doorbell of a house with no lights on. i found a flower pot, laid on the ground and rubbed my pussy with it. nobody opend the door.

exactly this happend 4 times (but with different items)

but the fourth doorbell made someone awake. when i was humping a stair of their frontyard i saw the light turning on in a room. After 10 seconds i saw the light turning on in the floor of the door. there was glass next to the door so i saw the person coming. it was a woman. i counted...i was at 16 seconds when the woman opend the door. but after she opend the door she turned the light in the frontyard on and that took a few seconds so i could escape in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegleman View Post
On your way in the neighborhood ring on a door, wait 10 secs and run. If you get caught, tell the person that you are doing a poll about breast. Let the person rate your breat from 1-10. 10 is best.

Repeat 3 times. Tell us the results
I was very nervous while doing this dare (i did this before i did the dare above). Nothing very special happend except that i accidentally ringed the same doorbell twice (with some time between) nobody saw me (my boobs are 10 out of 10 :P )

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
You could write "Hi! I'm your new neighbour" on your breasts when you go out.
If you are really brave, add your name to it: "Hi! I'm MissPublic (or your real name) and I'm your new neighbour".

Did you get caught by people from your neighbourhood already?
You did that at least one time already, right?

While i did the walk i had "Hi! I'm your neighbor Kristina *********"
i didnt got caught of one of my neighbors, but i got caught by a stranger in my neighborhood :/
It was when i walked next to a street and i had no chance to hide. A biker passed me and i could only cover my face....

i did nude walks in my neighborhood often
and i want to do a few walks more
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:05 PM   #232
nardia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
I was very nervous while doing this dare (i did this before i did the dare above). Nothing very special happend except that i accidentally ringed the same doorbell twice (with some time between) nobody saw me (my boobs are 10 out of 10 :P )
I really think you need to get confirmation on that point. Are you up for trying this dare again, but going on until you got caught and received a rating at least once? You can choose the time and place.
nardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:11 PM   #233
sir stefan
Account Banned

Hi,
You did well, but i'm missing mine.
(Blindfold dare)

Going for it? Or rather not?
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #234
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Wear whatever you want.
Go to a clothing store. Your choice what kind, how big or small. It must have at least two changing rooms.
Enter one room. Undress entirely. Fold your clothing neatly, and leave it there.
Leave the room.
Walk, naked, into the second changing room.
Put in earbuds, and a 15 minute music playlist.
If feeling horny, masturbate to yourself in the mirror.

When the playlist is done, take off earphones. Leave the changing room, and walk to the other. I hope your clothing is still there!

Bonus?
Make a new e-mail account, that can not be traced to you, and write the address on a piece of paper and stick it in with your clothes. If they are gone, maybe you'll get an email from the taker

hardmode:
go to a clothing store that is in the mall. Small, heavy foot traffic!

Last edited by ksoma; 04-29-2016 at 12:14 AM. Reason: adding hardmode
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 12:31 AM   #235
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Go for a five minute nude walk, take your phone with you. Start a timer when you get naked, don't look at it. Stop the timer when you think five minutes are up. For every second under or over you are, you need to extend the walk. Five seconds over? Another five minutes. Ten seconds under? Another ten minutes. Hope you are good at keeping track of time or it could be a very long time naked.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #236
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Wear whatever you want.
Go to a clothing store. Your choice what kind, how big or small. It must have at least two changing rooms.
Enter one room. Undress entirely. Fold your clothing neatly, and leave it there.
Leave the room.
Walk, naked, into the second changing room.
Put in earbuds, and a 15 minute music playlist.
If feeling horny, masturbate to yourself in the mirror.

When the playlist is done, take off earphones. Leave the changing room, and walk to the other. I hope your clothing is still there!

Bonus?
Make a new e-mail account, that can not be traced to you, and write the address on a piece of paper and stick it in with your clothes. If they are gone, maybe you'll get an email from the taker

hardmode:
go to a clothing store that is in the mall. Small, heavy foot traffic!
when i read this yesterday in the evening i got sooo horny while i was planning how i could do it and where, so i did it directly! :O

It was about 7pm when i drove to a city near to mine. I was wearing only shoes, a shirt, and tight jeans (which rubbed against my pussy all the time....it made me even more horny!!). I drove to a little clothing shop and searched for the cabins. There were 4 cabins. I took the cabin on the left side in the middle to start.

When i was naked and my clothes looked like they were new i hopped out of the cabind to the cabin on my right. There was nobody so i could walk normally. When i masturbated with my earplugs for 15 minutes nothing happend. once a guy (i guess) was in a cabin. After the 15 minutes i went back and saw that my clothes were still there, but the place changed. they were laying on the ground *-*

so someone had the chance to steal them

I dressed and walked to my car.
On my way the police stopped me and wanted me to do an alcohol test :/
of course i wasnt drunk so i could drive to my home without another interuption..

nice dare!
thx <3
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 04-29-2016, 02:36 PM   #237
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I'm so glad you loved it!

If it really did it for you, make it a weekly thing at different stores. use the same email. keep up this dare until you either run out of new stores, OR until your clothes are missing when you come back. All of them. Not just one piece or another.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 03:25 PM   #238
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:

If it really did it for you, make it a weekly thing at different stores. use the same email. keep up this dare until you either run out of new stores, OR until your clothes are missing when you come back. All of them. Not just one piece or another.
I would really like to read the report on that

I'm sad MissPublic didn't get caught by their neighbours when she even wrote her name on her chest while waiting naked in front of their doors.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #239
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
I would really like to read the report on that

I'm sad MissPublic didn't get caught by their neighbours when she even wrote her name on her chest while waiting naked in front of their doors.
im watching out who sees me
please give me more public dares

and short naked challenges in my neighborhood are welcome at every time
Old 05-01-2016, 03:16 PM   #240
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Ok i would never say this normally but i make a game out of this dare

if i get 10 challenges for me in my neighboor, then ill do it until my clothes are stolen!

Rules:
-the challenges must be short (about 5-10 minutes)

-i have to be fully naked all the time (no lingerie/panties/bra/shoes/...)

-i dont want to get caught intentionally

-it should be really challenging (nothing like: touch a strangers door naked)

-the challenges MUST be creative!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public