Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
Rabenherz

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello
I am just another master looking for his slave girl.
Hm maybe i am not the usual kind of master.
To tell you something about myself, i am a 24 years old man from Cologne, germany and in the livestyle for more than 8 years. My english is not perfect but i will work it out. I have good manners and a Stränge view on this kind of relationship i am looking for.
I think the most important thing is that master and slave must be able to trust each other.
I am NOT looking for fap material or just sexual components. Sure, it is part of it and at last i am just a man but i think a master also have to be a friend, someone you can Talk about everything that bothers you and someone who always tries to cheer you up.

I can be very strict and i really enjoy my sadistic side. Nothing makes me more smile than punishing you if you deserve it but i can also be loving and caring if you need it.

What exactly am i looking for?
I am looking for a FEMALE slave from europe, preferably from germany. You must be loyal, honest and well educated. I hate slave that are rude or disrespectfull.

What i DONT want.
I am not looking for a cheap bitch or a vulgar hooker. Neither am i looking for trannys, shemales or ladyboys. I am a straight guy and no one can change that.

So lets talk about likes, dislikes and limits.
What ever are your likes, dislikes and limits i will accept them.
My limits are family, friends, animals, scat and children.

If that sounds interesting contact me here or on kik with the Same Name.

PS: dont be upset if i dont answer immediately

Advertisements
Kink Talk