Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-22-2023, 11:01 AM   #226
d3st1ny

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
last nights sleepwear was shorts and a vest top so thats fine haha

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Naked in stocks in public

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
Mum

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
Dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
Girls - this is an actual fantasy scenario of mine

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
doctors

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
lap dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
onion

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
3 inch penis fits my chastity/humiliation kinks better

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
F

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Bunny tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
opposite genders undies

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
next stranger i see

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
kitchen

Snapchat: D3st1ny64

Likes: Anal, Chastity, Discreet public, Risky public, feminization, sissification, some humiliation, more TBD.

Dislikes: Pain, Overtly public, Scat/Pee, more TBD
d3st1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 01:27 AM   #227
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Halloween outfit very slutty nurse lol

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
In stocks/pillory. So humiliating and that is very hot

Mom

Dog

Full of guys and see how many get a hard on lol

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Oohh nice walk with it. Hope battery last that long

Lapdance and feel his hard dick

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Onion

15 offcourse

Allready have big so F for me

Rabbit tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport. More people to laugh at me and humiliate me

Buttplug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
I am lasert so undies it is

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Stranger. Always fun to meet new people

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Kitchen. So humiliating
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 06:40 PM   #228
Jilly Bean

My Halloween costume was a bloody vampire, but last nights sleepwear was only a pair of undies.

OMG this one is kinda hard… Probably the 2 hour walk… I might be able to hide LOL

Ummmm, they both are embarrassing AF but my mom like announces it and makes fun of me LOL

Oh wow, a dog totally.

Oh, well definitely depends on my mood.

OMG I would love to see their faces at my doctor office, but I like the idea of that sensation for a week!

Lap dance all day long

Onion of course LOL

Oh god, I think I could do a lot with 3 inches LOL

F totally

Tail all the way

Oooooh I like the awkward public place… Airport

Butt plug

Other sexes undies. I mean I do.

next stranger next stranger LOL

Prob kitchen fridge, my fam knows im a weirdo already LOL
Jilly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:51 PM   #229
SubBabyDoll

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? Satin faint tie-dye tanktop and shorts set with lace trim

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Gross Both

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or a 15 inch penis when erect?

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 05:45 PM   #230
Kylie.j.96

Last years haloween costume would be better. I went as Harley Quinn. I was naked last night.

Stocks in public

Both have caught me. Mom was worse.

A dog

Girls

Wait a week

Pole dance

Onion

3”

A cup. Too big gets in the way.

Bunny tail

Airport

Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when it’s time to strip?

Wear opposite genders undies. I do and they have found out. It’s not that bad. Plus hair is gross

Last person I texted. A friend of mine that’s really cute.

Kitchen fridge.

Crossdressing - Toys - Fucking machine - Naughty stuff

Dislikes:
Pain - Poop - Pee - Friends/family finding stuff out
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 10:17 AM   #231
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

Never really been at a halloween party in the last couple years so nothing really there. Sleepwear is fine, basic tshirt with some sweatpants

Quote:
Waking up somewhere, naked, sounds horrifying! The other one is humiliating but it sounds safer lol

Quote:

Quote:
Dogs get lots of pats and belly rubs!!!

Quote:
CFNM scenarios sound very hot, also, i dont know why, but the first one sounds sooo humiliating

Quote:
They've seen much worse, im sure of it!

Quote:
Pole sounds fun, wouldnt be very sexy but wellll.... XD

Quote:
I'd rather go down on someone and have bad breath, they cant smell down there anyway then be farting all the time. Getting pegged might do it anyway but well -.-

Quote:
I'm still not sure if i even want a penis lol

Quote:
I dont want back pain lol! And small tits are nicer anyway xD

Quote:
BUNNY!!!! also a horn would get in the way more, im sure

Quote:
Sounds better, Doesnt sound soo out of place either....

Quote:
Gagged for 5 hours, nopeee my jaw doesnt like a couple of them not even talking bout 5

Quote:
Both wouldnt be too bad. I'm wearing lots of female clothing on top already so the underwear prob wouldnt matter much ^^

Quote:
Last person, was a cute friend ^^

Quote:
Kitchen fridge for sure!

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:51 PM   #232
Brikoviper

Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last night sleepwear a tank top and boxers
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Be in pillory in public
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait till it falls out
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lapdance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? Onion (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch penis
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? A jungle down there
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) the next stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month fridge

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 05:53 AM   #233
GivingWantingDares
getDare Addict

I don't use costumes on Halloween... so I guess I have no choice :P

That would depend. The 2 hours walk...where would it be? (From where, passing by which places, etc.) The least public one, very likely.

Mom

Dog

Full of girls, no doubt. I'd want to see what they'd do

I don't use toys :P But in the hypothetical case...I'd try and wait a bit, not sure if I'd wait a full week though. (Since I have never tried, I don't know how much I could stand)

For Shakira? Anything she likes But if it was my choice, lap dance, the closer the better.

Onion

Mmm I think 3 would serve more... 15 is a bit extreme. Many girls might not like it (but could be used for pain purposes).

A

Rabbit tail

Airport. More private (they take you to a different room).

Ball gag

Jungle

Last I texted (my wife)

Kitchen fridge.

I have no toys

Signature Master Reader

Help me fight my laziness

I won a bet, make her pay!

Please give me dares ft: porn-control, mindfuck, (not too) long dares, blackmail roleplay

My bdsm test results

KinkList

I rate/inspect girls

Likes, Dislikes, Curious, Limits

Give me PM Dares

Teamup calendar - please add
GivingWantingDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:01 AM   #234
Saries

Last nights sleepwear. It was my underwear

Naked in stocks

I’d be more embarrassed if I was caught by my mom

Dog

Guys party

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time )
I’d wait if it was guaranteed to fall out

Lap dance

Beans
15 in penis but I’d keep it locked

A cup

Fluffy rabbit tail

Entrance to a night club
Butt plug

Whatever turns them on more

Who I texted (friend)

Kitchen fridge

Dislikes: Messy, cross dressing, permanent, forced bi
My Sex Map
Saries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 04:31 PM   #235
dorp0

The costume because my last Halloween costume was a pirate and I usually sleep nude.

Naked in stocks

My mom

A Dog

Guys party

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time )
I would definitely wait if it was going to come out naturally.

Lap dance

Beans as they don't really affect me like that and I have a thing about bad breath.

15 in penis sounds like the better deal.

No cup.

Unicorn horn sounds interesting.

Entrance to a night club - especially if I can spend the rest of the night naked at the club

Butt plug sounds better

They can enjoy the hair

next adult stranger I see.

kitchen fridge

LIKES: edging, orgasm control, light CBT, light bondage, JOI, (pre)cum eating, dice dares, clothespins, nudity.

DISLIKES: Feet, humiliation, verbal degrading, heavy bondage/whipping, sounding

LIMITS: blood, cutting, blackmail, piss, scat, personal info, anything public, anything illegal, anything involving family or friends, anything permanent, extreme pain.
dorp0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 04:47 AM   #236
vibratoruser

I don't celebrate Halloween, so I've never worn a costume... Depends on what the rules are here, but if they are naked vs. sleepwear, definitely the sleepwear lol
Public play is mostly a limit for me, but well, I'd prefer the 2 hour walk considering that I live in the countryside and less people would see me.
Mom.
Baby, if I had to.
Girls. I'd feel so unsafe naked around men omg
I'd rather wait if that's safe. If it's not, I'd go see a doctor.
I can't pole dance whatsoever, but if I could, I'd prefer that.
Beans. Onions also cause me to fart, so that's just a double negative lol.
3. 15 inches would hurt most women, goodness.
A cup. I'm aware big boobs look good (I'm bi, I definitely know) but the pain of finding bras that fit and support enough is a pain.
Rabbit tail, way less disturbing tbh
Airport.
Butt plug.
I mean I don't shave, so the second one is a given anyways lol
The last text conversation that isn't a groupchat is with my mom... Stranger it is.
My facebook is pretty much inactive. I live with my family, the kitchen fridge is definitely off limits lmao
Old 04-21-2024, 03:44 AM   #237
catgir93

Last night's sleepwear - shorts and a loose T shirt

If the public place is further away from my house where no one would recognise me then naked in stocks for an hour.

Dad

Baby

Girls

Wait a week

lap dance

onions

3inch i guess

A

Rabbit tail

Nightclub

Ball gag

undies

Stranger

Kitchen fridge

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:20 AM   #238
ambermcgee

Default I would rather...

Well, last Halloween, I went as catwoman (Dark Knight version), and I sleep in my underwear... So, Halloween costume would be the way to go!

Where do I keep the key? No, I'd walk home, trying to avoid running into anyone important on the way.

Mum - Definitely my Mum!

I would mind being someone's puppy for a little while

Tough One... But I'll have to go for the girls on this one

Please leave it in!

Can I please give a lapdance to Anthony Jeselnik???

Onion - there will be no farting during sex with me!

Come on, if you are going to envy a penis... might as well envy a big one!

F because why not...

Fluffy bunny tail would be kind of cute

Nightclub, no doubt

Why not both? But if I must choose, I'll go with the plug

Undies!

Last person I texted was my brother, so... defintitely going with the stranger

FB - no one uses it anymore anyway

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #239
zeph

Lasts nights sleepwear. It’s an old 5K shirt and sweatpants. TBH it’s not that different from what I used to wear to class freshman and sophomore year of college.
Naked in stocks/pillary for an hour. Where I live, temperature drops drastically at night and there’s several venomous animals. Being completely naked is not safe.
Probably my dad.
Baby
Girls. I wouldn’t feel safe naked around guys.
Just go to the doctor. They see that shit all the time and at least it’s made to go up your butt.
Pole dance. I don’t really have celebrity crushes.
Beans. I hate onions.
3 inch penis so people can bully me on here for it.
A cup. I already have DDD and my back is suffering for it.
Bunny tail. I feel like that would be cute.
Nightclub. I feel like it would be terrifying at the airport.
Butt plug. My jaw hurts after like 10 minutes in a ball gag.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when it’s time to strip?
Boxes sound comfy and I feel like no one can judge me for them.
Next stranger. I last texted my straight best friend. I could never.
Kitchen fridge. My parents and grandparents follow me on Facebook.

Last orgasm: 04/20/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk