Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-27-2023, 12:48 PM   #31
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? cream
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? 2nd
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. piss
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? cucumber
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? food lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. 2nd
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 04:16 AM   #32
Humilate this sissy
Account Banned

[B]1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? - banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? - grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? - whipped cream
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? Meal in underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.- Spit
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. - minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber? - cucumber
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? - toys
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? - floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. Same meal

Kik heythere83739
Telegram @Adithya_2007
Gmail [email protected]
Reddit sissy cumslut
Tumblr humilationslut
Humilate this sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 02:36 PM   #33
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 10:20 AM   #34
tarheel52

Just a mixture of food related would you rathers that I thought could be fun

Fuck a melon. I’ve done both, but the melon was in the freezer before I fucked it.

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
Filled with grapes to feel the crushing and wetness

Nutella. It would be creamier and stickier

4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
I would rather put every meal down my underwear first.

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
Piss

6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
Baked beans

7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana is messier

8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
use food as lube. There are too many good toys out there

Definitely eat off of someone’s feet. I’ve done this many times

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.
Probably never eat the same meal twice

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:36 PM   #35
sleepiest

peeled banana, unless carving the melon is an option

grapes. it would hurt less than the rice, but man, the squishy sock feeling would be bad

whipped cream only because i think it would be easier to clean off.

eat with no hands from the floor. mainly because i'm imagining putting a wrap or burrito down my underwear and having it open and that would be very annoying to deal with

hm. piss.

tough one, both textures would be interesting. i guess the beans.

7 - Banana or cucumber?

banana.

food can't vibrate so i'd rather use food as lube

no hands from the floor.

never eat the same meal.

Likes: humiliation, discreet/hidden public, pet play, body writing, tease/denial, orgasm denial/control, anal
Dislikes/Punishments: mild pain, wedgies, chastity, piss
Curious about: messy, insertions/stuffing
Limits: extreme pain, family/friends, misgendering, social suicide, blatant public, scat, blood, etc. i like taking pics/vids, but iffy about posting 'em.

Kik: sleepiestbf

Last orgasm: March 30, 2024

Toy List
Rule List
sleepiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 12:33 PM   #36
Sam07

Default I would rather...

Interesting questions, thought I've only read the first and last ones yet. :P thought It would be fun Answering these, so here it goes!

A: Fuck a melon I guess 0//0

A: Grapes >.< it's gonna feel so messy but less painful than rice

A: Hmm... Nutella? :P

A: I would eat with no hands I guess. >.<

A: Piss i guess >.< I know I knoww but I tried pee play more than spitplay

A: Baked beans o.o

7 - Banana or cucumber?
A: Cucumber

A: Why is this so hard! but I don't have any toys so maybe I could choose 1 and get away with it?

A: Off the floor, finding a person everytime I wanna eat is such a hassle >.>

A: Same food whole life, I am skeptical about trying new food anyway.

Had fun going through these questions :3 byee now.
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:39 AM   #37
Brikoviper

- Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? Banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? Rice
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? Nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? Put down underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Piss
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. Beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? Cucumber
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? Food as lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? Feet
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.one meal

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk